What's wrong with me seriously?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's wrong with me seriously?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. Yes another lonely confused and a desperate 27 year old African American male searching for real love. It all started after I left high school. College was pretty much a no show for Me when it came to girls. I didn't get any looks/eye contact, I know girls normally don't say hi to you all the time but I've seen it happen, I didn't get that either. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW. Never been kissed, just hugged but it was a girl I wasn't attracted to and she was white. Is it because I'm black? I has terrible thoughts of me actually wanting to bleach my skin, thin my lips, make my hair straight so it won't be nappy, and get eye contacts. I only get ugly white women who have tattoos, piercings, on heavy drugs/drinking,trashy type, white girls and black women/same type. I've never been asked out by a girl and I think it's because the way I look and I'm black. I've read on many sites that darker skin is degrading and whiter skin is much more accepted...not sure if they meant the U.S or around the world globally. I was on here once and a member if he's still on here criticized me and disrespected me by saying you have average looks and have no negative features. To me in my opinion thats,a slap in the face. And that's what making me feel like I want to change myself, have a huge makeover and look more white even though I'm black. I don't any any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women. It pisses me off. I will not give out the name of the member who rudely embarrassed me on here. Nor I will post my pic on here ever again. But what's wrong with me? Or is it just black men are the most undesirable race on earth now? All we are good for is having sex with white women, and dating our own black women who also I've read are the least most undesirable race of females ethnic wise. I want to look white because it seems like white will always be better and always win. Please enlighten me if anything what I said completely 100% wrong. Again I'm in pittsburgh...I don't see any interracial dating get at all. I mostly see most asian girls with white men normally or still with their own. No latina/hispanics. I want to move too but I can't at the moment. Lastly looks must be everything to women why can't they accept me of my nice personality? Girls always judge me by my looks not on who I really am inside. Do looks matter to girls all the time in general here in the US or all over internationally? Your body type has too matter. Personality never counts?
Dude I said you looked like Raphael Saadiq over two years ago. Why are you so hypersensitive to such a "callous" comment? You sound like you need to lift some weights, absolve from drinking so much soy estrogen milk, or hang around men more. You sound like an androgynous metrosexual by your ad-nauseum complaining. Now because people here are two-faced and Anglo (regardless of racial combinations) people, you will get IM's of people saying to 86 me (i.e. ignore/block me). Please stay the f**k afar from patriarchal non feminist countries because they don't need so-called men like you.

That was "dissclaimer" there....so let me address the comment if you all have read this far. It sounds like you go through what I've gone through in the U.S. of Gay. Basically, you are greater then the sum of your stereotypical parts so expatriate to another country that isn't on that one-drop rule crappola. First, you have to man up ..pun intended. ^^^^ See above.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

xiongmao wrote:I work with a load of black dudes - trust me colour/race doesn't matter at all.

Women are interested in height and confidence.

Japanese women are weird and are best avoided. Here in London I've had more luck with Chinese women than any other race.

But at the end of the day dating *is* hard. My boss is seriously wealthy, very hot and yet she still finds it hard!
You've gotten Chinese women because you look White to them. Stop the PC and roll with El Capitan OSX, man.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Post by AFutureTraveler9312 »

xiongmao wrote:I work with a load of black dudes - trust me colour/race doesn't matter at all.

Women are interested in height and confidence.

Japanese women are weird and are best avoided. Here in London I've had more luck with Chinese women than any other race.

But at the end of the day dating *is* hard. My boss is seriously wealthy, very hot and yet she still finds it hard!
So what your telling me about japanese women what they think about black men is totally true? That I'm better off with a Chinese woman seriously? Japanese girls judge black guys if they're interested in then by their looks not by their personality? That's what annoys me about American gals again looks first is very very high standard for them....why? Give me a great reason!!!!!????
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Future Traveler is a punk and cannot debate me like a man (via evading speaking to me after I brought his name up). Secondly, he asks ad-nauseum questions about how JP women treat Black guys. If JP women treat Black guys a certain way, then they would be stereotyping you all. Is that the question that you really want to know or do you want to know how the ones whom you would come into contact WOULD TREAT YOU specifically? He has to be a man and carpe-diem these women. Rejection is an integral part of the process. If it bums you out, work out, work on music, or run down some more women if that were to make you feel better.

I think most posters on there that have not gone their own way really don't get such a trivial concept alas the androgynous ad-nauseum complaining alas the broke-dude's argument just to feel better about being broke-n.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

It's no wonder this site is still running. TPTB are laughing at us members here and feel that we are an idle threat alas this site not being seized yet.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:A Future Traveler is a punk and cannot debate me like a man (via evading speaking to me after I brought his name up). Secondly, he asks ad-nauseum questions about how JP women treat Black guys. If JP women treat Black guys a certain way, then they would be stereotyping you all. Is that the question that you really want to know or do you want to know how the ones whom you would come into contact WOULD TREAT YOU specifically? He has to be a man and carpe-diem these women. Rejection is an integral part of the process. If it bums you out, work out, work on music, or run down some more women if that were to make you feel better.

I think most posters on there that have not gone their own way really don't get such a trivial concept alas the androgynous ad-nauseum complaining alas the broke-dude's argument just to feel better about being broke-n.
You honestly think I'm hurt by your comments? Haha I'm not you moron. If you were smart you would be giving me tips and help rather than downgrading me. Yeah I'm a black man that's 27 years old....and can not find any love in America because maybe the US women are too judgemental that's why. If you want to criticize me more keep going I don't give a damn. I don't expect you to feel sorry for me...your dating life might be different bc you probably live overseas. No you haven't been through what I've been through
Its harder for black men to find a date I get it anywhere in the world. Are darker skin is a sign of being poor. Countries don't accept darker skin of any ethncity. Lucky you your probably white so you get off easy. You don't know what it's like having to go through a tough time with women of any race that your trying to get.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Let's face it: America/Canada/Australia/and other Anglo countries tend to have messed up racial problems, exacerbating people's negative feelings about their own racial groups. That's why you have so many self-hating White liberals, self-hating Asian females, self-hating Blacks, etc.

Dude, go overseas, preferably to a non-Western country, and preferably where Black people will be treated better than in the United States, namely Brazil, Dominican Republic, Japan, and African countries.

Once you're away from the toxic Western racial system, you will feel a lot more confident about yourself. That's not to say you won't face racism overseas; you will. But it's much less harsh and hateful than back home.

For example, in China, I will be mocked sometimes for not being able to speak Chinese, called a foreigner, and even people will talk about me, behind their backs. But, it's farrrr...better than what I endured in the States. In America, I've gotten racially attacked, gotten into fights, shouted at with racial slurs, discriminated in jobs, and rejected by even Asian females--because they told me they hated their own race and only wanted to date White men.

f***ed up things like that, I've never faced in China.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Well I am on japancupid.com and I signed up yes I'm black....my complexion is like Will Smith/Cuba Gooding jr. I have gotten no responses yet from any japanese girls. Is it because of the way I look? Is it not true japanese girls don't like black men? I saw this one video of this young japanese girl obsessing over a black guy saying that their the most attractive...this was like 2012, now she ended up with a Japanese guy like her. It was pretty sad. I never heard of a Japanese girl obsessing over black men then she surprisingly ends up with a guy of her own ethncity.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

So Asian women are hard to find in general no matter what your skin color is. I signed up for a Filipino dating site and I put my picture up, and got at least 90-100 emails. Maybe the site was fake. But I don't think Filipinas are that much obsessed with black men, or vice versa.
AFutureTraveler9312
Freshman Poster

Sorry for the double post but it's just funny here in America all I attract are these ugly, bad breath, stinking American hoes,whores, and sluts, the classy American gals I guess they just put me in last place. Yeah maybe it's because all they care about is looks. Outside of America your telling me women aren't judgemental when it comes to looks/appearance. Yeah the types of women excuse my language from above but it's just getting me pissed off. That's why I threatened to change myself thin my big ass black lips, change my eye color/get contacts, bleach my skin, straighten my hair so it won't have that dirty nappy look to it. Yeah I'm still black but this is my approach to getting a girl since I'm not being accepted as a brown toned skin black man. Some of you think it's dumb but hey am.i the only one to want to do this because they're frustrated in not getting pretty attractive girls. I'm never approached, never asked out, never been kissed, never got laid, Pretty bad yeah I'm the only one on this forum that hasn't experienced any of the above I guarantee it. A member asks me on here well why do you want to look like me? Well whiter skin is more accepted in united states, latin/south America, Asia, middle east, etc. Darker skin means your poor...I have heard it so many times on this board..and that's why I want to start my extreme makeover of my appearance..to almost look unoticed. Wouldn't you change for someone else or just people in general if your not getting the attention you deserve, when it comes to dating?
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I think attractiveness has more to do with facial bone structure than skin tone. Though I do agree having a darker skin doesn't help. Certain skin tones by way of being a certain race also carry certain facial structures. This is why an albino black person will still not look European. Case in point:

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/10/10 ... no-beauty/

There are darker skinned male models who have excellent facial bone structure. Case in point:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Beckford

I readily admit that I'm racist when it comes to picking women. I want lighter skinned women. In Mexico I've been unable to attract castizos. I only get noticed by poor mayans who see me as a racial upgrade.

You still haven't addressed the question I asked earlier in this thread.

Are you attracted to dark skinned women at all? Or do you only want a light skinned girl?
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:Sorry for the double post but it's just funny here in America all I attract are these ugly, bad breath, stinking American hoes,whores, and sluts, the classy American gals I guess they just put me in last place. Yeah maybe it's because all they care about is looks. Outside of America your telling me women aren't judgemental when it comes to looks/appearance. Yeah the types of women excuse my language from above but it's just getting me pissed off. That's why I threatened to change myself thin my big a** black lips, change my eye color/get contacts, bleach my skin, straighten my hair so it won't have that dirty nappy look to it. Yeah I'm still black but this is my approach to getting a girl since I'm not being accepted as a brown toned skin black man. Some of you think it's dumb but hey am.i the only one to want to do this because they're frustrated in not getting pretty attractive girls. I'm never approached, never asked out, never been kissed, never got laid, Pretty bad yeah I'm the only one on this forum that hasn't experienced any of the above I guarantee it. A member asks me on here well why do you want to look like me? Well whiter skin is more accepted in united states, latin/south America, Asia, middle east, etc. Darker skin means your poor...I have heard it so many times on this board..and that's why I want to start my extreme makeover of my appearance..to almost look unoticed. Wouldn't you change for someone else or just people in general if your not getting the attention you deserve, when it comes to dating?
Don't do a Sammie Sosa please. You sound suicidal in that sense.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

AFutureTraveler9312 wrote:I've tried so hard to find girls that I find attractive if it's online dating or real life dating and nothing has worked for me. Yes another lonely confused and a desperate 27 year old African American male searching for real love. It all started after I left high school. College was pretty much a no show for Me when it came to girls. I didn't get any looks/eye contact, I know girls normally don't say hi to you all the time but I've seen it happen, I didn't get that either. I'm in western PA/Pittsburgh BTW. Never been kissed, just hugged but it was a girl I wasn't attracted to and she was white. Is it because I'm black? I has terrible thoughts of me actually wanting to bleach my skin, thin my lips, make my hair straight so it won't be nappy, and get eye contacts. I only get ugly white women who have tattoos, piercings, on heavy drugs/drinking,trashy type, white girls and black women/same type. I've never been asked out by a girl and I think it's because the way I look and I'm black. I've read on many sites that darker skin is degrading and whiter skin is much more accepted...not sure if they meant the U.S or around the world globally. I was on here once and a member if he's still on here criticized me and disrespected me by saying you have average looks and have no negative features. To me in my opinion thats,a slap in the face. And that's what making me feel like I want to change myself, have a huge makeover and look more white even though I'm black. I don't any any attention from very attractive asian girls, Latinas, middle eastern which I like. I only get trashy ugly black and,white women. It pisses me off. I will not give out the name of the member who rudely embarrassed me on here. Nor I will post my pic on here ever again. But what's wrong with me? Or is it just black men are the most undesirable race on earth now? All we are good for is having sex with white women, and dating our own black women who also I've read are the least most undesirable race of females ethnic wise. I want to look white because it seems like white will always be better and always win. Please enlighten me if anything what I said completely 100% wrong. Again I'm in pittsburgh...I don't see any interracial dating get at all. I mostly see most asian girls with white men normally or still with their own. No latina/hispanics. I want to move too but I can't at the moment. Lastly looks must be everything to women why can't they accept me of my nice personality? Girls always judge me by my looks not on who I really am inside. Do looks matter to girls all the time in general here in the US or all over internationally? Your body type has too matter. Personality never counts?
What's wrong with you? For a start you come across as very entitled as well as negative. Get realistic here. If you're an average looking guy the vast majority of women who will fancy you are average looking themselves. It's just the way it is. Of course, the more beautiful women could be attracted to you if you were wealthy but that's pointless really because they're more interested in what you have than you as a person. Bitches like that aren't worth knowing after the first night.

Also, you're moaning saying personality never counts but you're the one basing a potential partner on looks alone so basically you're contradicting yourself. Time to look in the mirror buddy!