Kai #1 was right: Dallas has n*ggerish qualities uffft! lol

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Stop with the "brotha" c.rap. Everyday I have to correct people from calling me "boss" or "brah" or "bro".

I'm tired of being looked at as this incorrigible n.igger.

I look in the silhouette of some of the windows to see a reflection of all the passengers whilst riding on the DART light rail or the bus, and I'm light as most White people yet I'm still being called "boss", "brah", "bro", "homebody" all that stupid s.hit.

I am TENACIOUSLY trying to get back into IT.

Don't you know that I went to a Microsoft SharePoint meeting at the Microsoft Technology Center in N. Texas, and when I had rendered that I have passed the 573 and the 668, I got "woo who"'s and "well alright!"'s, but I was as visible as a fly on the wall right thereon after?

All these SharePoint exec's and NOT ONE OFFERED to pass out a business card to me!

I tried to make chatter with them after the presentations, and people seemed aloof and terse.

The only advice I got from a couple of them is that "to keep pushing on"....what part of it didn't they understand that I'm ON THE MARKET in my presentation they didn't get??

The Black dude whom was some type of coordinator, sounded like a n.igger, was advised by his boss to come to the meeting tonight just to remain compliant with his position at the job spoken to me like a n.igger, "What up doe?" The f.uck?

Continuing on, "Hey mayne just keep it up and don't give up"

"No I sure will not" *end of discussion*

The only "black" people getting IT jobs here are H1B visa Indians.

If you were to listen to me on the phone, you wouldn't speak to me as this imminent vilified caricature of a typical 2 Chainz street rockboy a.sshole.

You can mock me as Carlton Banks, but I looked up to him as I was growing up because I knew he was portrayed as a man in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air no matter how much Will Smith chastised him.

I will cut my hair down tomorrow and get it look Christopher Williams-esque again; this stereotype is impeding me too much. This has to stop because I have almost nothing in common with Black America yet I'm identified as it.

Even I get stares from Mexicans down here wondering if I'm Latino or not. Once they get closer, I guess either they figured I wasn't interested in speaking to them or I'm just another "morenito" like the rest of those Black American thugs.

You guys on this board have no f.ucking idea of what I go through in this country.

I would do well in S. Africa, because they would identify as "mixed race", and they have a "mixed race" category and TREATMENT which is beneficial to mixed race people.

BUT I NEED MONEY TO GET THERE BUT I'M PIGEONHOLED.

Talk to me as a man, not as somebody you think is like you! Stop it already!!!!
This rant sounds like you may have some issues.I'm a black American but am i a thug?Even the men in my family that are still in the U.S. are not thugs..i have one brother in the Army..who has also got some acceptance letters to ivy league colleges..he is not a thug..i have an uncle in the cost guard also who is doing good for himself.Most of the men in my family except one uncle i have are home owners and live middle class and don`t sag their pants.Why do you focus so much on the negative elements of Black America?

And i get called brah,or boss in the U.S. but that is just the way Black Americans talk and they are just trying to show respect,the same way Mexicans call their friends wey..like que pasa wey?..but would you have as much of a problem with Mexicans assuming you were Mexican and addressing you in Spanish and calling you guey or wey??Or Puerto Ricans saying que la que hay!Or Brazilians calling you Mano..e aí mano! or vei..Qual é vei!...Are you getting my point now?Every group has their slangs..why is it so offensive coming from Black Americans..sheesh.

Of course you don`t think like Black Americans..i don`t think like Black Americans or most people for that matter.What i usually did was tried to educate Black Americans who i felt were not knowledgeable on certain things..and a lot of them did give me props and admitted that i taught them something they did not know..you can`t assume all Black Americans are ignorant and ready to jump on you for opposing views or ideology..however i do notice Black Americans tend to lean more towards a collective way of thinking..i`m not denying that...but so do Mexicans or a lot of Latino groups...and they can be just as ignorant,criminal minded or ghetto as Black Americans especially the ones born in America,but they get a pass and liberals just see them as poor hardworking immigrants looking for a better life.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Stop with the "brotha" c.rap. Everyday I have to correct people from calling me "boss" or "brah" or "bro".

I look in the silhouette of some of the windows to see a reflection of all the passengers whilst riding on the DART light rail or the bus, and I'm light as most White people yet I'm still being called "boss", "brah", "bro", "homebody" all that stupid s.hit.

Don't you know that I went to a Microsoft SharePoint meeting at the Microsoft Technology Center in N. Texas, and when I had rendered that I have passed the 573 and the 668, I got "woo who"'s and "well alright!"'s, but I was as visible as a fly on the wall right thereon after?

All these SharePoint exec's and NOT ONE OFFERED to pass out a business card to me!

I tried to make chatter with them after the presentations, and people seemed aloof and terse.

The only advice I got from a couple of them is that "to keep pushing on"....what part of it didn't they understand that I'm ON THE MARKET in my presentation they didn't get??

The Black dude whom was some type of coordinator, sounded like a n.igger, was advised by his boss to come to the meeting tonight just to remain compliant with his position at the job spoken to me like a n.igger, "What up doe?" The f.uck?

If you were to listen to me on the phone, you wouldn't speak to me as this imminent vilified caricature of a typical 2 Chainz street rockboy a.sshole.

You can mock me as Carlton Banks, but I looked up to him as I was growing up because I knew he was portrayed as a man in The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air no matter how much Will Smith chastised him.

I will cut my hair down tomorrow and get it look Christopher Williams-esque again; this stereotype is impeding me too much. This has to stop because I have almost nothing in common with Black America yet I'm identified as it.

Even I get stares from Mexicans down here wondering if I'm Latino or not. Once they get closer, I guess either they figured I wasn't interested in speaking to them or I'm just another "morenito" like the rest of those Black American thugs.

You guys on this board have no f.ucking idea of what I go through in this country.

I would do well in S. Africa, because they would identify as "mixed race", and they have a "mixed race" category and TREATMENT which is beneficial to mixed race people.

This rant sounds like you may have some issues.I'm a black American but am i a thug?Even the men in my family that are still in the U.S. are not thugs..i have one brother in the Army..who has also got some acceptance letters to ivy league colleges..he is not a thug..i have an uncle in the cost guard also who is doing good for himself.Most of the men in my family except one uncle i have are home owners and live middle class and don`t sag their pants.Why do you focus so much on the negative elements of Black America?

And i get called brah,or boss in the U.S. but that is just the way Black Americans talk and they are just trying to show respect,the same way Mexicans call their friends wey..like que pasa wey?..but would you have as much of a problem with Mexicans assuming you were Mexican and addressing you in Spanish and calling you guey or wey??Or Puerto Ricans saying que la que hay!Or Brazilians calling you Mano..e aí mano! or vei..Qual é vei!...Are you getting my point now?Every group has their slangs..why is it so offensive coming from Black Americans..sheesh.

Of course you don`t think like Black Americans..i don`t think like Black Americans or most people for that matter.What i usually did was tried to educate Black Americans who i felt were not knowledgeable on certain things..and a lot of them did give me props and admitted that i taught them something they did not know..you can`t assume all Black Americans are ignorant and ready to jump on you for opposing views or ideology..however i do notice Black Americans tend to lean more towards a collective way of thinking..i`m not denying that...but so do Mexicans or a lot of Latino groups...and they can be just as ignorant,criminal minded or ghetto as Black Americans especially the ones born in America,but they get a pass and liberals just see them as poor hardworking immigrants looking for a better life.
It's offensive coming from Black Americans because Black America is matriarchal, lack of synergy, and lack of internal commerce. If Black America had cohesion, I wouldn't mind them trying to show me love; I told you that on Skype already.

I don't like to be identified on the losing team. This has nothing to inherently do with Black America being of former African descent.

Go back and read a lot of my threads on how I given respect to George Washington Carver, Garrett Morgan, Denzel Washington (pre-Training Days). C'mon, Stephen, you told me your personal issues and they will remain confidential because I respect you no matter what.

You know Black America needs to do way-better but being identified as a "loser" by proxy is annoying. Even though Mexicans are illiterate, poor, and a lot are ugly, they got family, their women try to f.uck them right, their women (if interested in me) try to do me right too.

Ethiopians - among other Africans - do better than people born and raised here...and now there's a gay agenda affecting straight burly manly men whom walk into corporate America trying to get a piece of the pie (no Jeffersons pun intended).

I know what you mean, Stephen, but I think I have stated my issues with Black America and how people try to throw me into the negative aspect of it without becoming acquainted with me first. So now that I think about it, you feel that I should be p.issed off at non-Blacks whom throw me into that caricature, which is damn annoying too that they do that to me. They have the jobs so I have to kiss their narcissistic, bigoted a.sses to make it abroad eventually.

I am mad at the dichotomy even though I'm more verbose about the Black American side of how it affects me.

PS: I don't think all Black Americans are thugs, but too many Black Americans are succumbing to the subculture. Not all, Stephen. If that were the case, I'd think you, OTB, ContrarianExpariate are thugs too; I'm surprised you have said that.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

skateboardstephen wrote:

I understand what you mean by endearment with certain words, but all smart "black" dudes are weird in their own way. If he doesn't like it, oh well. Ever meet a Black Muslim in the US, and he got pissed off if you call him nigga, brotha, or anything else? I just say my bad and leave em be or ask them what is acceptable. This is one of the reasons why I don't think it is possible to have any kind of universally unified black anything actually work.

We all have a pet peeve or two to compliment the identity problems we all have in ways. For example I hate it when someone calls me a redneck because I am from the country and I love guns, hunting, and fishing alot. To me there is no such thing as a black redneck. It's like an oxymoron. I try to correct people and tell them, no I am a Country Black man, if you want to call me something like that instead. Maybe I am just being silly, but I dunno. I don't give it too much deep thought and nowadays I could give a shit less anyway...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

I understand what you mean by endearment with certain words, but all smart "black" dudes are weird in their own way. If he doesn't like it, oh well. Ever meet a Black Muslim in the US, and he got pissed off if you call him nigga, brotha, or anything else? I just say my bad and leave em be or ask them what is acceptable. This is one of the reasons why I don't think it is possible to have any kind of universally unified black anything actually work.

We all have a pet peeve or two to compliment the identity problems we all have in ways. For example I hate it when someone calls me a redneck because I am from the country and I love guns, hunting, and fishing alot. To me there is no such thing as a black redneck. It's like an oxymoron. I try to correct people and tell them, no I am a Country Black man, if you want to call me something like that instead. Maybe I am just being silly, but I dunno. I don't give it too much deep thought and nowadays I could give a shit less anyway...
Now I think about it even more, it's sad that I am contributing to the fact of Black America not unifying. Stephen is right in the fact that I shouldn't get mad at people of color trying to show me respect. It's kind of like when a paedophile tries to be nice to me and I tell him to get f.ucked off because the people that I'm trying to get a job from think I'm a paedophile and they don't like hiring paedophiles; that's what I'm trying to manifest here - by hypothetical example of course

But it's annoying when I cannot get out of this country and that I need money to get it so I can leave. I cannot wait on my sister to give me my father's life insurance money BUT because he's with a White woman that loves him to kibbles n' bit, his half-life FICO score went up 100 points sotospeak and I will not be getting it anytime soon. "Why does he want his pops to be dead? That's a terrible thing to say?" He and I don't get along and seemingly he cannot stand me and he doesn't want to be honest and apologize and come clean for the times he promised me things to only break promises. I cannot be around people like that - of kin or not.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Now I think about it even more, it's sad that I am contributing to the fact of Black America not unifying. Stephen is right in the fact that I shouldn't get mad at people of color trying to show me respect. It's kind of like when a paedophile tries to be nice to me and I tell him to get f.ucked off because the people that I'm trying to get a job from think I'm a paedophile and they don't like hiring paedophiles; that's what I'm trying to manifest here - by hypothetical example of course

But it's annoying when I cannot get out of this country and that I need money to get it so I can leave. I cannot wait on my sister to give me my father's life insurance money BUT because he's with a White woman that loves him to kibbles n' bit, his half-life FICO score went up 100 points sotospeak and I will not be getting it anytime soon. "Why does he want his pops to be dead? That's a terrible thing to say?" He and I don't get along and seemingly he cannot stand me and he doesn't want to be honest and apologize and come clean for the times he promised me things to only break promises. I cannot be around people like that - of kin or not.
Whoa Whoa. Pedophiles are a choice. An Atrocious one. You are beyond justified to keep your distance from a sicko like that. Maybe he is a casualty of the society or something else, but that shit isn't your problem. You would not hang out with a hitman murderer would you? Hanging out with someone because of shared things you are born with, is something neither of you chose, and it's not like you guys are being Klansmen or something crazy.

That kid lover is cursed and should be dead to you. Leave that dead dog where he lays. Don't be save a hoe with bad women or bad men.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

kai1275 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Whoa Whoa. Pedophiles are a choice. An Atrocious one. You are beyond justified to keep your distance from a sicko like that. Maybe he is a casualty of the society or something else, but that shit isn't your problem. You would not hang out with a hitman murderer would you? Hanging out with someone because of shared things you are born with, is something neither of you chose, and it's not like you guys are being Klansmen or something crazy.

That kid lover is cursed and should be dead to you. Leave that dead dog where he lays. Don't be save a hoe with bad women or bad men.
Now you understand my extreme example of the negative outweigh the positive aspects of Black America and how I'm associated with that by proxy.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

skateboardstephen wrote:

It's offensive coming from Black Americans because Black America is matriarchal, lack of synergy, and lack of internal commerce. If Black America had cohesion, I wouldn't mind them trying to show me love; I told you that on Skype already.

I don't like to be identified on the losing team. This has nothing to inherently do with Black America being of former African descent.

Go back and read a lot of my threads on how I given respect to George Washington Carver, Garrett Morgan, Denzel Washington (pre-Training Days). C'mon, Stephen, you told me your personal issues and they will remain confidential because I respect you no matter what.

You know Black America needs to do way-better but being identified as a "loser" by proxy is annoying. Even though Mexicans are illiterate, poor, and a lot are ugly, they got family, their women try to f.uck them right, their women (if interested in me) try to do me right too.

Ethiopians - among other Africans - do better than people born and raised here...and now there's a gay agenda affecting straight burly manly men whom walk into corporate America trying to get a piece of the pie (no Jeffersons pun intended).

I know what you mean, Stephen, but I think I have stated my issues with Black America and how people try to throw me into the negative aspect of it without becoming acquainted with me first. So now that I think about it, you feel that I should be p.issed off at non-Blacks whom throw me into that caricature, which is damn annoying too that they do that to me. They have the jobs so I have to kiss their narcissistic, bigoted a.sses to make it abroad eventually.

I am mad at the dichotomy even though I'm more verbose about the Black American side of how it affects me.

PS: I don't think all Black Americans are thugs, but too many Black Americans are succumbing to the subculture. Not all, Stephen. If that were the case, I'd think you, OTB, ContrarianExpariate are thugs too; I'm surprised you have said that.
I see what you are saying E...relax..i`m just being contrary just for interesting conversation....I`m not offended.I understand you..i just wanted to give another point of view that`s all.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

Oh for crying out loud, Dallas is fine. I live in Far North Dallas and its cool. I mean yea, if you go to Deep Ellum or something you might have a bad time. Addison, Uptown, Plano area are all dope as hell. and damnit, I'm dark!!!
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

....and damn it, I don't always suit up, sometimes I just throw on one of my 10usd T's from Teefury jeans and some clean shoes. I'd consider myself as an educated, intelligible black man. I had a very interesting conversation w/ this white couple from the deep south Louisiana. It's not something I really picked up on until they mentioned, its that they said black from up north tend to be more educated and not so angry. It kinda clicked to me, because I don't hang around ignorant regardles but I don't have a lot of black friends here.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Wow, I didn't know any of you dudes lived in Dallas. I live in far north Dallas too. I hang out at the Starbucks at Preston and Frankford everyday day, so any you guys out here wanna meet up just PM me.
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

steve55 wrote:Wow, I didn't know any of you dudes lived in Dallas. I live in far north Dallas too. I hang out at the Starbucks at Preston and Frankford everyday day, so any you guys out here wanna meet up just PM me.

Hahah, I live on Briargrove and Vail. I go to the Red Rock bar and grill sometimes, I also like 'Smokin Racks' BBq pit by Collin Creek mall. We'll have to go step out sometime
BankaixDamiano
Freshman Poster

Post by BankaixDamiano »

I live in Fort Worth and I am a black American, but i am not arrogant though. If you guys were to meet me in person, I think you will like me. I heard about Dallas before; I guess I ain't going there lol
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

BankaixDamiano wrote:I live in Fort Worth and I am a black American, but i am not arrogant though. If you guys were to meet me in person, I think you will like me. I heard about Dallas before; I guess I ain't going there lol
I hit up that Library bar in Ft. Worth on Sundance Square on Thursdays. 5 bucks there will go a long ways lol
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's "amazing" is in Dallas, hair-hat hooligan (i.e. weave-wearing Black American women) actually check me out with interest.

I really think that because Blacks and Whites don't mix that much here, that I'm some "exotic" phenomenon to them.

I get hit on a lot on OKCupid and Tagged by them, but it's hard to get past their hair (no pun intended).

Well guys I passed my THIRD I.T. TECHNICAL-AS-HELL phone screen with the same company that has plans of probably hiring me.

The fourth step will be with a senior-level collaboration I.T. manager here in DFW face-to-face. I hope the interview will be in either Irving, Plano, Richardson, or N. Dallas and that the person isn't a bigot nor a feminist.

If the interview is in Frisco or Denison or Desoto or Oak Cliff, I'm good as gone. LOL

I hope the manager is balanced and fair.

Hopefully when they hire me out there, that I can move to either SW Oak Cliff (where it's predominantly Mexicano & Chicano), Irving (mixed-race and integrated), N. Dallas (somehwat snobby but some what down to earth), Plano (a lot of Indians but they stay to themselves and aren't on petty office politics like Americans are), Richardson (similar to pLano I guess).

Rowlett seems a tad redneck...Garland seems semi-hood and semi-barrio.

E. Dallas (I-30/Samuell Blvd) is mega-hood. Yucks. Like they say, "I'm good".
kai8482
Freshman Poster

Post by kai8482 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:What's "amazing" is in Dallas, hair-hat hooligan (i.e. weave-wearing Black American women) actually check me out with interest.

I really think that because Blacks and Whites don't mix that much here, that I'm some "exotic" phenomenon to them.

I get hit on a lot on OKCupid and Tagged by them, but it's hard to get past their hair (no pun intended).

Well guys I passed my THIRD I.T. TECHNICAL-AS-HELL phone screen with the same company that has plans of probably hiring me.

The fourth step will be with a senior-level collaboration I.T. manager here in DFW face-to-face. I hope the interview will be in either Irving, Plano, Richardson, or N. Dallas and that the person isn't a bigot nor a feminist.

If the interview is in Frisco or Denison or Desoto or Oak Cliff, I'm good as gone. LOL

I hope the manager is balanced and fair.

Hopefully when they hire me out there, that I can move to either SW Oak Cliff (where it's predominantly Mexicano & Chicano), Irving (mixed-race and integrated), N. Dallas (somehwat snobby but some what down to earth), Plano (a lot of Indians but they stay to themselves and aren't on petty office politics like Americans are), Richardson (similar to pLano I guess).

Rowlett seems a tad redneck...Garland seems semi-hood and semi-barrio.
If you future boss tells you he's a 'hillbilly' or 'redneckl, don't accept the job. Yes, that actually happened to me @ Pier1. He told me he was redneck or hillbilly. Wasn't the best job I ever had