Bitch Destroyed My Car

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

C.J. wrote:publicduende, it's very simple. During WWII, an old guy said to another "Hey buddy, wanna take over the world?" Then after all the gay sex and huge orgies, humungous bloodshed, child buggering and abba-cadaberas, you have a couple families being the most powerful set of families in the world. Your masters. Many call them the illuminati.

How did they get so powerful, in a world full of normal, powerful humans? They used demonic control, suggestive messages and poisons. Poisons to bring down your intelligence and overall power, suggestive messages to make you do their bidding, and demons to keep you in this state. They are much weaker than you. However, they had to bring you down to THEIR level(or worse) to control you. See all those chemtrails in the sky(once you know the cloud distortion patterns, they're easy to see and there are A LOT of them)? The numerous chemicals found in drinking water(most notably fluoride)? Fluoride was used to control prisoners in Nazi Germany. Think they put that in there to better your health? I think Borax is an antidote though. Don't quote me on that. ;)

Thousands of pounds of mental disorder drugs are dumped in the US every year, probably for the last decade;they published a story on that JUST recently and only that, never since then. These drugs only turn you into a zombie and open you up(hence, strong habit forming addictions). Don't believe me? I don't give a shit. But take some Ritalin and note your personality beforehand. That is, if you're smart enough to do so after you take the drugs too!

This is why you don't get into the US medical system. The WHOLE process was designed almost a century ago to f**k you up from the toes up. Patients beware.

But odbo, it doesn't matter HOW the US became the way it is. But for the most part, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the unseen affects the world that IS seen. IMO anyway.

But I love how you assume things. Your inside-the-box thinking just makes you delusional. You emphasize your self-importance, because you believe giving people information is valuable, and makes you valuable to others. If you want to be a god to humans, just tell them how to escape the desert;gee, that is SO sophisticated. I don't do that, because I'm not an idiot. My self-importance is gone so I don't have to worry about my ego taking bruises. Taking you down is child's play, because I don't have to do it myself, I simply use a weakness you haven't shed yet - your self-importance. Heck, I don't even argue with you, because I think you still deserve some respect as I think you're much better off mentally than many other HA members(despite your "the sky is falling!" mentality)... but you're the one who has a beef with me it seems. Think I'm a dick? Whatever. Actually, if that's the case, I like being a dick. Non- pussywhipped humans aren't exactly lolipop candy tarts, so if you can't handle a little dickery, hey can't help you there. :D

I myself, have become a more powerful person because I decided to give my life to fight those who oppress me... and meant it. That's it. No super special guru shit. No special "chosen one" talk. I just gave up [most of] my self-importance to fight against those who oppressed me.Those who kept me down. Those who burned me. Those who had unnecessary control over my life. I'm not special, I KNOW THAT;I never claimed to be some superhuman or a cult follower. I'm just doing what ANY normal human being would do. The difference between me and many others is, I'm actually FED UP with the world and how it's run, and I'm willing to go to ANY lengths to do something about it and wish to meet up with those who do the same. Millions of people do it everyday. Many get brutally resisted by government, many get jailed, many others die. But like I said, I'm not an idiot. I'm thinking of my revenge within the confines of the law, so the government can't jail me or assault me. Not until they get their mind-reading technology down anyway.

Gawd, this post was long. But I waste my time on deaf ears. If people don't believe what I say, I DON'T CARE(I made sure to bold/italicize this for emphasis). In fact, I actually WANT you guys to ignore this entire post and ANY post that contains valuable information about the world around you... I actually benefit off people's ignorance of world events in the long run. The less you know of the world outside your tiny bubble, the better it is for ME. So please, do your best to debunk me or whatever it is new agers do... :) While you're wasting valuable time trying to find facts and putting people down, I'm taking back my birthright as a human being, to take responsibility for my decisions.... and the benefits that come with that responsibility.
Shut down your persona for a moment as ask yourself honestly, what do you know? The answer is predictably you know nothing! You're a delusional fool running a program. And everything you accuse other people of doing seems to be your own guilt subconsciously surfacing. You're no different from people who watched The Matrix or Fight Club or Zeitgeist and instantly went from unthinking zombie to "awake" intellectual calling everyone else mindless sheeple. You're running a program. To unplug the self-deception don't analyze the merit of your beliefs, simply trace them back. Remember where you picked them up and all will be clear, because programming doesn't work when you become aware of it. Figure out when, where, how you chose your current philosophy - where did it come from, who gave it to you! Ignore this advice at your peril.