The Cost of Information Eating Dates (food)

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

The Cost of Information Eating Dates (food)

Post by josephty2 »

Dates are a food. Its a coincidence that its called dates?

I'm not saying that AW should be considered... just that think of a different reason to go abroad than just for dating/marriage.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Cost of Information Eating Dates (food)

Post by MrMan »

I was thinking of going on a date as gathering information about the other party through eating, and having to pay for that. 'Information eating'.

Not sure I get the title. Is this about the cost of information while eating a date?

I remember there was this group of people I used to eat lunch with from time to time from one of the campus ministries where I did not attend. We were eating something that triggered a thought. I asked a girl sitting across from me, "Have you ever had a date?" I was thinking of the food, then I caught myself, apologized, and said I meant the food. I wasn't trying to put her down or ask her out.
Chandler
Freshman Poster

Re: The Cost of Information Eating Dates (food)

Post by Chandler »

Very profound way of see it. Some man go abroad and not get woman and become playboy like he fantasy or maybe he go to wrong country and not try to learn culture to get woman for married. So he insult foreign country but he don't realize that he miss out by focus on one thing (date, marriage) instead of many other great thing about other culture.

You can look at date as try to get woman for sex... or date for food to eat... or date for something to do like explore village in Philippines, Taiwan, etc. If one or other don't work then other option will unless you ignore all option just because one don't work out. Good and insightful but too bad most won't understand or see it way which you explained because even I confuse at first until I read it few time and ask someone for explained.