Dudes, women are people like you and me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Females have profoundly different brain structures than men and have very different evolutionary motivations, leading to generalized differences in behavior. Any study of the situation would reveal this to be obvious. Much like the idea that all breeds of dogs can be treated as interchangeable with every dog to be judged on its own individual merits, the idea that all humanoids are interchangeable is a ridiculous fantasy. Like a lot of crap people believe today it has been recently concocted by criminal elites in order to destroy society.
Science, facts, give me these facts. Share them, explain them, don't just allude to them.
My contention is that females have brains 11% smaller than men and have slightly more white matter (so better short term memory, fine co-ordination and such) and one sixth of the grey matter (so much less capacity for inductive reasoning). You would have to google the subject and read around.

As to their behavior compared to men, aside from being incapable of reason, females tend to be fickle, selfish jerks. In terms of beliefs, they tend to have none and simply spout whatever the men they believe to be in charge tell them. Although it is impossible to "prove" evolutionary causality, it is easy to see the evolutionary advantages to such observed behavior.

Suppose a troop of stone-age hunter gatherers is attacked by another troop and they want to defend themselves. It would make no sense to send the females to do the fighting. Breeding is proportional to the number of young females, so in small populations they are too valuable to lose, and in any case they would mostly either be pregnant or have young children in tow. It makes much more sense for the females to hide and the men to go and do the fighting. If their men are killed or driven off, it makes sense for the females to forget about them and commence f***ing the winning men, thereby ensuring that they survive and breed with the stronger men. Hence it is desirable for men to have strong group loyalty and for females to be selfish jerks whose loyalty, if any, is instantly transferable. Since group loyalty and the associated ability to cooperate and mind-meld with others would be harmful in females, they don't develop the brain structures associated with those traits.

If judged by the standards of men, the females would be considered scum, but the fact is that they are not men so they should not be judged by our standards. They have their role to play and we have ours. This works until some idiots enter into the psychotic fantasy that we are all identical and give females the vote, institute no-fault divorce etc.
No offense but men have better hand eye coordination than women. WTF kind of studies do you read. It's also common for men to have this because the men with the better hand eye coordination back in the days of warfare tended to have an advantage and win and reproduce.
Men have also better visual spatial ability which even helps them with hand eye coordination.

If you don't believe me go watch a show called Ninja Warrior and you will soon learn just how much better men are than women in doing Ninja type stuff which requires good coordination and balance.

I highly doubt women have better short term memory either. Short term memory is the type of memory that enables a person to be better at maths and could do an equation in their head instead of a calculator. I don't notice women being able to do this. Short term memory is obviously better in men from everything I can tell.

Listen Cornfed. Don't just blatantly believe the stupid studies. Look at women and men in real life and draw the real differences you see. If a study said women were better inverters would you believe that also. Because clearly they aren't.
I am reading something now that says that women have better organized frontal lobes than men and obviously the frontal lobe is good for problem solving! How many women in reality seem good at problem solving? Not many compared to men. Who cares what a damn study says. Believe your own eyes and experiences.

Most of these retarded studies have a PC pro women angle to them. I notice after you read a whole thing you get the feeling that women are mentally superior. Yet in reality I don't see that.
They claim women control their emotions better and are more creative. Lol WTF.
Women seem pretty bad at controlling their emotions from what I can tell. They in fact are worse at controlling them easily from my experiences.
Zionosis
Freshman Poster

Post by Zionosis »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:You make plentiful sex sound like being stoned all the time. So I take it you want to take you advice from stoners of one form or another.
If a man and a woman have a good relationship, chances are they are having lots of sex. The sex makes them chill. No man who has an active, healthy sex life obsesses over the sex lives of others, people's choice of partners, matters of race and the like.
You mean plentiful sex makes men into psychopaths who stop caring about the future of society and the human condition? What a horrible thought.
I think you may be partially right. I get the feeling that men that have noble visions and want to change things could be easily stopped by just throwing some hot women at them and having sex with them a lot. Soon enough he doesn't care about the other stuff anymore and is just happy with sex and everything seems good. Sex certainly is a weakness in most men. Only some men are good enough to use it as a strength.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Females have profoundly different brain structures than men and have very different evolutionary motivations, leading to generalized differences in behavior. Any study of the situation would reveal this to be obvious. Much like the idea that all breeds of dogs can be treated as interchangeable with every dog to be judged on its own individual merits, the idea that all humanoids are interchangeable is a ridiculous fantasy. Like a lot of crap people believe today it has been recently concocted by criminal elites in order to destroy society.
Science, facts, give me these facts. Share them, explain them, don't just allude to them.

I get what you are trying to say and I partially agree... but tell me this, because I am curious...

1: Have you ever had sex (not with a hoe, that is)?

2: How old are you?

3: Have you ever had any sort of serious relationship with a woman?

4: Have you ever seen women you desire go for guys you dislike and has this frustrated you?

5: Just how much deep conversations on equal basis have you had with women?
FSchmidt, there was no reason for Zeitola's unprovoked ad hominem attack on Cornfed here.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
TheLegendSeeker wrote:
I suspect the author of this ridiculous thread is an undercover woman. A woman who has the agenda to inject here feminist views and also implies that they are the harmless innocent angels who are not accountable of their actions aka playing the victim card, and things are how they are because it's men's faults. My point is: we all have experienced and seen what you really are. Who are you trying to fool?
You know, you may well be right, and in which case she has my admiration.
+10 to Cornfed for his cool, level-headed responses to Zeitola's persistent, continual histrionic bitch-litany.

You are a far better man than I am, Cornfed.

I would have asked the puerile, cocksure, hairless-chested twenty-nothing newbie just how many WHITE woman he has managed to bed, ...............and why THEY didn't want to have his babies.

Zeitola, you are WAY out of line.

Grow up... or get lost.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dudes, women are people like you and me

Post by MrMan »

The subject line reminds me of some of the recent subject lines about ladyboys.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I don't have problem with women.
It's just big daddy government and those Jew social engineers that gets in the way of men and women forming strong relationships with each other.
However, I don't think women are equal to men. It's true that women gave birth to men but it is the men who built empires, civilizations and invented the majority of the techs we all see and use. Women should know that and should learn to appreciate their men more instead of getting brainwashed by feminism to hate men.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 10:19 am
Women should know that and should learn to appreciate their men more instead of getting brainwashed by feminism to hate men.
Bullshit, women are always going to act in their evolutionary self-interest. It is up to men to structure society so that it is in women's interest to act decently. The problem is modern men, as this forum so well illustrates.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

fschmidt wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 11:49 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 10:19 am
Women should know that and should learn to appreciate their men more instead of getting brainwashed by feminism to hate men.
Bullshit, women are always going to act in their evolutionary self-interest. It is up to men to structure society so that it is in women's interest to act decently. The problem is modern men, as this forum so well illustrates.
Exactly my point. It's the men's responsibility to structure the society into the way they see fit. But they have lost their power to the Jewish duplicity and to the big daddy government. Now the modern men are p***y whipped version of their ancestors... who have to keep their head down and act like a good boy towards women.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Actually, women aren't even acting in their own evolutionary interests. The regime has succeeded in erasing their evolutionary instincts to the point where they see sex as just another form of recreation.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 12:01 pm
Actually, women aren't even acting in their own evolutionary interests. The regime has succeeded in erasing their evolutionary instincts to the point where they see sex as just another form of recreation.
It is in their evolutionary interest as you yourself correctly pointed out here:

viewtopic.php?t=20929
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 12:30 pm
Cornfed wrote:
February 20th, 2023, 12:01 pm
It is in their evolutionary interest as you yourself correctly pointed out here:

viewtopic.php?t=20929
They may have moved beyond even that.