the troll poll

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

should I just f**k off

Yes.. we don't want you here
20%
No.. you should stayy around
80%

Total votes: 5
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

the troll poll

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Right fellas im in a bad mood
Im sick of ppl mugging me off on this forum and treating me like f***ing shite!!!
Ive had it up to f***ing here with some ppl around here and their f***ing bullcrap!!
Ive come along and ive tried having banter and a laugh with fellas around here!!!
I've been called names and took the poss out of for expressing a desire to bang women!!!
Yeah!!!
f***ing YEAH??
Called ppl out for talking shit
Shot about vaccines killing ppl
Oh sorry
Ppl who have a shot deserve to f***ing die
But somehow cunts like these and other silly microdick cunts come along complaining abotu how shot capitalism is
Moaning about how hard they got it and then twisting my words to make me look f***ing foolish!!
Got an army of jealous incels digging me out all the time and ill tell ya fellas I've f***ing had it up to here and back again
Been accused of being ficking gay
Been accused of being a troll and a liar and so I made the troll poll fellas'!
On this forum full to the brim of f***ing trolls you all tell me my value and my worth
Should I even stay around here????
Should I share my wisdom and thoughts with free speech like I was f***ing supposed to???
Or should I just f**k off since I'm not f***ing welcome here anyway!!!
No need to appeal for my ban!!!!
If you all want .e to fuvk off I will do so of my own accord
And ill leave you all with a huge f**k you for my troubles
Set of bellends
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: the troll poll

Post by Lucas88 »

Relax, Captain! You're definitely one of the funniest and most off-the-wall characters on this forum. There's no crime in that!

I'm voting to keep you around, fella! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 3:12 pm
Relax, Captain! You're definitely one of the funniest and most off-the-wall characters on this forum. There's no crime in that!

Eh, he is so stereotypical in his trolling that just about anyone could replace him. Look at his Thailand holiday post. Anyone could have written that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

Eh, he is so stereotypical in his trolling that just about anyone could replace him. Look at his Thailand holiday post. Anyone could have written that.
If you mute someone you cant see their post. But too bad you cant do it to the shoutbox.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Lucas88 wrote:

Thanks fella!!!
Tbh I forgot I posted this coz I had a bit of a tipple when I wroten it :lol: :lol:
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 3:36 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

Should of known you would have something to say about this...
But hey fella look at the poll :lol:
4 votes for me to stay against ur 1 vote!!
Its the only time you reply when you want to put ppl down or talk shite!!!
Really fella!!! If ur brains were dynamite you wouldnt have enough to blow ur hat off
f**k you for talking shite about my holiday to thailand you dillweed I fuckin told you naysayers that I was willing to do a fuckin podcast with winston to satisfy nob sacks like you LOL
I wonder what ppl would vote in a poll about you and ur vile threads wishing death on everyone.
f***ing mug!