im sick of environmentalists and soy boy queers

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

im sick of environmentalists and soy boy queers

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I mean it fellas!!!!
These cunts are really pissing me off!!
They are stopping ambulances from getting ppl to hospital and also stopping ppl from getting to work!
:evil:
I tell ya fellas! If these faggots sat in the road in front of my f***ing car I would see that as natural selection!!!
Its f***ing idiots like these that are the reason we have to have a warning about nuts containing nuts :roll:
I say let the morons eat their nuts and get all the nuts in their mouth until they choke on all the fuckin nuts!!
And these animal rights wankers who sit in front of milk and dont let ppl buy their fuckin milk!!
Some are pouring milk all over the floor!!
Id end up giving them a quick booshka up the side of their big stupid heads!!
What the f**k is up with these skirt wearing pussyholes...
All the cow does is get its tits sucked all day and these manjinas are f***ing protesting against it!!!
And what the f**k is vegans and other queers who dont eat meat???
Feel inside ur mouth
The sharp canine teeth
Know what they are for??
Tearing and rendering ur meat!!!
What you faggot vegan vegetarians neet is some meat in ur mouth :lol:
Seriously fellas!!! Get a steak and eat like a f***ing king
But these environmentalists are unbearable
I read today fellas that the UK has had to donate millions to fuckin pakistan coz of effects of global warming that we caused!!!
Sorry but if a tree blew onto my car in a storm I wouldnt be able make the british government pay for it!!
Yet british ppl have to pay for these ragheads coz they had a bit of rain :roll:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: im sick of environmentalists and soy boy queers

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 1:23 pm
I mean it fellas!!!!
These cunts are really pissing me off!!
They are stopping ambulances from getting ppl to hospital and also stopping ppl from getting to work!
I am unclear on what you are upset about. Are there a number of diverse left-wing protestors clogging up your streets.
:evil:
I tell ya fellas! If these faggots sat in the road in front of my f***ing car I would see that as natural selection!!!
But you were posting about sleeping with men, earlier, and then these insults.
Its f***ing idiots like these that are the reason we have to have a warning about nuts containing nuts :roll:
I say let the morons eat their nuts and get all the nuts in their mouth until they choke on all the fuckin nuts!!
This isn't some double entendre about lady boys is it?
And these animal rights wankers who sit in front of milk and dont let ppl buy their fuckin milk!!
Some are pouring milk all over the floor!!
That's crazy. I've never seen anything like that. Where do you live?

I read a bit about these strange people blocking milk supplies. Have you seen them first hand? What if you had a piece of meat on a stick and threatened to touch them with it? Could you and others with meat on a stick drive them away from the trucks?

I think some of the animal rights activists want to protect animals, but might be violent against people. That might be one reason why some of them support abortion, but care about cows and puppies.
What the f**k is up with these skirt wearing pussyholes...

Didn't you like that a couple of weeks ago?
What you faggot vegan vegetarians neet is some meat in ur mouth :lol:
Is that what you told the boys in Thailand?
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

They are doing it in London mainly... some of the main roads already get very busy during rush hour!!!
I havent seen them blocking milk personally no but it is happening everywhere!!
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

I was reading an article today about some plan to impose a countrywide ban on meat production and meat eating in Scotland by 2040!!!!
I told yas these fkin faggy soy boy cunts are trying to dictate to everyone what we can and cant fkin eat now!!!
Fkin daghits!!!
If it was up to them
Which it looks like it is
We will all be licking moss from rocks instead of tucking into a nice juicy steak like some badass medievil king!!!
Vegans and these environmentalist basketcases are the worst of the fuckin worst!!!!
Absolute stuck up queers who want to stick their big hornbill noses in everyone elses business
These wankers are also blocking motorways
Stopping milk factorys from distribiting milk
And throwing shit all over paintings in gallerys
Why is nobody doing anything to put these queer grass eating cunts in their place????
Now they finally got their way and nobody will be able to eat meat in the future
Funny these vegans wont put any meat in their mouths but they are all fuckin cock suckers!
I hate em
I f***ing hate em