If You Love America, You're Not A True Conservative

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If You Love America, You're Not A True Conservative

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
November 10th, 2021, 7:35 pm
Where the f**k did you get identical gender roles from that? I strongly believe that women’s role in life should be in the home, making her husband and children happy. Conservative ideology has always been about strict moral conduct, that’s a big part of conservative ideology you don’t seem to have absorbed despite how based you are in other areas.
Like I said, in normal societies it is considered perfectly moral and usual for married men to f**k whores. You should do some historical research.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
November 10th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Where the f**k did you get identical gender roles from that? I strongly believe that women’s role in life should be in the home, making her husband and children happy. Conservative ideology has always been about strict moral conduct, that’s a big part of conservative ideology you don’t seem to have absorbed despite how based you are in other areas.
Like I said, in normal societies it is considered perfectly moral and usual for married men to f**k whores. You should do some historical research.
Do you have to take your hand off the keyboard to scratch yourself midsentence while writing these things?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 10th, 2021, 7:58 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
Common, sure. Moral? Not so much. Prostitutes really ought to be for single, unmarried men.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

All of this is easy to fix with just two things: ban on abortions and cancel all child support of any kind. Somehow women will have to feed their kids and being a single mother won't be so profitable anymore.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Some simple comments from US-citizens, who left USA.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people- ... 02960.html
These 16 U.S. Citizens Who Left America For Good Are Sharing Their Reasons For Moving And Honestly, It Makes A Lot Of Sense
Sun, November 28, 2021, 5:46 AM

For some, the American way of life can be exhausting, frustrating, and difficult. Due to the divisive social climate, long working hours, and expensive cost of living, some U.S. residents are looking to live abroad.

So, when Reddit user u/FrozenChair asked people to explain why they left America for Europe, they gave some eye-opening reasons.

1."I moved to Europe seven years ago. Our motivation at first was having children without going into debt. After living here a few years we were able to buy a house and live a lifestyle that was once considered the American dream."
A family standing outside of their new home
"I also found that life is less materialistic here. People still have gardens and walk to places they want to go to. I just find it to be a more sustainable environment for my family."
—Netwelle

2."I live in Berlin. I'm still trying to get used to my five weeks of vacation. All vacation is paid vacation, and it's standard everywhere. I also get a two hour lunch and have a 32 hour work week. This is is literally going to add up to years more with my family. It just makes the quality of life so much better."
—witaji

3."I hated having to drive everywhere in the U.S. I know it happens in Europe too, but there still seems to be more of an appreciation for the slow life. Plus, being able to walk more and use public transport — I just feel happier and healthier with this lifestyle."
—wingswednesdays

4."I moved to Spain from the U.S. six years ago. As much as I miss the U.S., I have no plans to move back. Healthcare in America scares the bejeesus out of me, especially as I age. I just had surgery on an injury that cost me nothing in Europe."
A doctor and patient talking in an examination room
—sweetest_oblivion

5."My partner and I moved to Sweden two years ago. We were both working extremely long hours in the US and it was killing us. We were both making a lot of money, but it was coming at too great a cost. There's also the political and social situation. Society is extremely polarized in the U.S. Now, we have six weeks of vacation, guaranteed healthcare, and a political system that isn't a complete shitshow."
—hbarSquared

6."I would move if I could for the food alone. Not only does the majority of it taste better in Europe, but it's also more nutritious. Food additives that are illegal in Europe are abundant in the US. Crops have been so modified that they have a fraction of the nutrients. Even baking ingredients like flour and sugar are way less healthy here in the US because of how they are processed."
—danish_princess

7."I moved from the U.S. in 1980 and live in England now. There are hardly any guns here. Handguns are outlawed."
—Doggyboy

8."It comes down to the fact that the U.S. does not care about its people — only protecting the capital of the wealthy. There's expensive healthcare, a car-dependent infrastructure, a lack of public transportation, increasing homelessness, etc."
—Takosaga

9."I moved years ago for marriage. My life is immeasurably better here in so many ways. My children don't know what an active shooter drill is, I don't question taking them to a doctor when they need it, and I don't have to buy school supplies."
—pineapplewin

10."My SO and I moved to Greece in 2016. I eat mostly vegan and the quality and price of basic raw ingredients are incredible."
A woman holding a basket of fresh vegetables
—AmexNomad

Hinterhaus Productions / Getty Images
11."To better reconnect with my father’s family in Germany. One of my cousins reached out to me and from there I felt like I had a family that actually cared about my well-being for the first time in a while. It feels like they actually 'get me' in a sense."
—BrotherSiegfried

12."I moved 5.5 years ago because there are better job opportunities in my field of music here. Also, I'm able to afford living in a nice, big city without working two to three jobs."
—monchedcookie

13."I moved from the U.S. to Austria nearly 20 years ago. I don't regret it and can't ever see myself moving back. Here, both mothers and fathers can get up to two years of paid parental leave."
Men pushing their babies in strollers on a sidewalk
—mejok

14."We recently moved to Europe for my job. Some of the benefits include lower crime in most places, inexpensive or free healthcare, inexpensive or free higher education, lower costs for cellphone and internet services, and more cultural diversity."
—spotolux

15."I moved to France 10 years ago and will never move back to the U.S. I have a better quality of life and I'm not worried my daughter will be shot by a classmate."
—jamaispeur

16."It's easy to get somewhere completely different. In America you have to travel a long way to get to a place with a different culture. In Europe, in just a few hours I can drive to France, the Netherlands, or Germany. And, in a few hours on a plane, I can be in Italy, Greece, Spain, or Portugal."
A train running through a countryside in Switzerland
—Doggyboy
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yohan wrote:
November 28th, 2021, 11:02 am
Some simple comments from US-citizens, who left USA.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people- ... 02960.html
These 16 U.S. Citizens Who Left America For Good Are Sharing Their Reasons For Moving And Honestly, It Makes A Lot Of Sense
Sun, November 28, 2021, 5:46 AM

For some, the American way of life can be exhausting, frustrating, and difficult. Due to the divisive social climate, long working hours, and expensive cost of living, some U.S. residents are looking to live abroad.

So, when Reddit user u/FrozenChair asked people to explain why they left America for Europe, they gave some eye-opening reasons.

1."I moved to Europe seven years ago. Our motivation at first was having children without going into debt. After living here a few years we were able to buy a house and live a lifestyle that was once considered the American dream."
A family standing outside of their new home
"I also found that life is less materialistic here. People still have gardens and walk to places they want to go to. I just find it to be a more sustainable environment for my family."
—Netwelle

2."I live in Berlin. I'm still trying to get used to my five weeks of vacation. All vacation is paid vacation, and it's standard everywhere. I also get a two hour lunch and have a 32 hour work week. This is is literally going to add up to years more with my family. It just makes the quality of life so much better."
—witaji

3."I hated having to drive everywhere in the U.S. I know it happens in Europe too, but there still seems to be more of an appreciation for the slow life. Plus, being able to walk more and use public transport — I just feel happier and healthier with this lifestyle."
—wingswednesdays

4."I moved to Spain from the U.S. six years ago. As much as I miss the U.S., I have no plans to move back. Healthcare in America scares the bejeesus out of me, especially as I age. I just had surgery on an injury that cost me nothing in Europe."
A doctor and patient talking in an examination room
—sweetest_oblivion

5."My partner and I moved to Sweden two years ago. We were both working extremely long hours in the US and it was killing us. We were both making a lot of money, but it was coming at too great a cost. There's also the political and social situation. Society is extremely polarized in the U.S. Now, we have six weeks of vacation, guaranteed healthcare, and a political system that isn't a complete shitshow."
—hbarSquared

6."I would move if I could for the food alone. Not only does the majority of it taste better in Europe, but it's also more nutritious. Food additives that are illegal in Europe are abundant in the US. Crops have been so modified that they have a fraction of the nutrients. Even baking ingredients like flour and sugar are way less healthy here in the US because of how they are processed."
—danish_princess

7."I moved from the U.S. in 1980 and live in England now. There are hardly any guns here. Handguns are outlawed."
—Doggyboy

8."It comes down to the fact that the U.S. does not care about its people — only protecting the capital of the wealthy. There's expensive healthcare, a car-dependent infrastructure, a lack of public transportation, increasing homelessness, etc."
—Takosaga

9."I moved years ago for marriage. My life is immeasurably better here in so many ways. My children don't know what an active shooter drill is, I don't question taking them to a doctor when they need it, and I don't have to buy school supplies."
—pineapplewin

10."My SO and I moved to Greece in 2016. I eat mostly vegan and the quality and price of basic raw ingredients are incredible."
A woman holding a basket of fresh vegetables
—AmexNomad

Hinterhaus Productions / Getty Images
11."To better reconnect with my father’s family in Germany. One of my cousins reached out to me and from there I felt like I had a family that actually cared about my well-being for the first time in a while. It feels like they actually 'get me' in a sense."
—BrotherSiegfried

12."I moved 5.5 years ago because there are better job opportunities in my field of music here. Also, I'm able to afford living in a nice, big city without working two to three jobs."
—monchedcookie

13."I moved from the U.S. to Austria nearly 20 years ago. I don't regret it and can't ever see myself moving back. Here, both mothers and fathers can get up to two years of paid parental leave."
Men pushing their babies in strollers on a sidewalk
—mejok

14."We recently moved to Europe for my job. Some of the benefits include lower crime in most places, inexpensive or free healthcare, inexpensive or free higher education, lower costs for cellphone and internet services, and more cultural diversity."
—spotolux

15."I moved to France 10 years ago and will never move back to the U.S. I have a better quality of life and I'm not worried my daughter will be shot by a classmate."
—jamaispeur

16."It's easy to get somewhere completely different. In America you have to travel a long way to get to a place with a different culture. In Europe, in just a few hours I can drive to France, the Netherlands, or Germany. And, in a few hours on a plane, I can be in Italy, Greece, Spain, or Portugal."
A train running through a countryside in Switzerland
—Doggyboy
I like the idea of shorter working hours and less materialistic lifestyles... But my problem with Europe is that it is extremely degenerate and feminist. A lot of things I dislike about America are even worse in Europe. Not to mention pretty much all of Europe has been really aggressive about the vaccine bullshit.

Hungary or Poland might be an option because they are trying to turn into Christian democracies and their governments are taking more of an actual stand against degeneracy. Western Europe, however, is out of the question.