Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Gali
Junior Poster
Posts: 541
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Gali »

No


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Gali wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 3:30 am
No
No to which of my questions and why? Can you elaborate?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster
Posts: 541
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 3:34 am
Gali wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 3:30 am
No
No to which of my questions and why? Can you elaborate?
You know I have a mainstream scientific view on that stuff. We know you do not care about that. Besides I already told it.
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 330
Joined: April 15th, 2017, 6:14 pm
Location: It could be worse.

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Man With a Plan »

Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 8:50 am
1. I am honest. I never lie, cheat or steal.
2. I am kind and caring and helpful. (within reason) And I treat others fairly.
3. I smile to strangers and am not shy to say hi or make conversation with others. I am sociable, friendly and outgoing and genuine.
4. I have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share in a variety of topics. People can learn a lot of new things from me.
5. I am intelligent and intellectual, not stupid. I make sense, am rational, efficient, etc. No one ever calls me stupid.
6. I am interesting, not boring. I have many new ideas, original thinking, informed opinions, unique accomplishments, and can hold my own. I can back up my beliefs with reason and evidence. I am open to new ideas and experiences.
7. I am loyal to my friends, consistent, keep my promises, do what I say, etc. I never backstab or betray my friends. They will all attest to that.
8. I am tactful and sensitive to others. I do not say anything rude or insulting to people unless they deserve it.
9. I shower everyday and am generally clean. I wear preppy clothes that WASPs and yuppies wear. Very middle class. So I look normal and civilized. I don't dress like a bum or hippie. I have no tattoos or piercings.
10. I am soulful, passionate, romantic, like an Italian, Spaniard or Frenchman. Nothing wrong with that, if people like you that is. I am also cute and funny in my own way, but my sense of humor can be unique sometimes.
1. BIG WRONG.
2. Wrong.
3. Wrong.
4. SUPER WRONG.
5. SUPER WRONG.
6. SUPER WRONG.
7. Unobserved. Likely wrong.
8. f***ing LMAO! WRONG!
9. (You even trying at this point?) Observably wrong.
10. Wrong.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
Guhji
Freshman Poster
Posts: 214
Joined: November 21st, 2013, 7:42 pm

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Guhji »

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2021, 10:17 am
Also keep in mind guys that I am not photogenic and when I look at myself in the mirror I look far more handsome than in photos. That's my honest objective opinion, it's not vanity. I tried to take a photo of myself in the mirror, but when it comes out, I still don't look as good as I do in the mirror with the naked eye. I don't know why. Some people don't look good in 2D I guess or aren't photogenic. I also know girls who look very different with the naked eye than in photos, almost like two different people. I'm sure you've all seen that too.

Btw, believe it or not, but many prostitutes in the brothels I went to in Taiwan recently thought I was ugly too, so they immediately acted rude so I would dismiss them because they did want to "service" me. So even prostitutes and sex workers here can be very picky and only want to service young handsome guys. Go figure. Very ego deflating for sure. But what else is new? Even in Poland, many prostitutes rejected me too and acted rude deliberately to get rid of me.

I noticed though that in countries I fit into, most people do not instantly dislike me. So I'm sure culture and fitting in has something to do with it.

I'll bet that if I were in India, which is a spiritual country that old souls and philosophers like, people would treat me well and not instantly dislike me or shun me. Because I would resonate with the culture and people there, like most philosophers do. So I could be in crowds and not get bad vibes. In the Philippines I can be in a crowd too and not get a bad vibe, because the people have positive sweet vibe.

But in Taiwan or America, crowds are draining to me, especially in Taiwan, because Taiwanese have a negative vortex and self-hating negative vibe (no offense to any of them, it's true). Zboy1 felt this way too, so I'm not crazy or the only one. So being in a crowd in Taiwan is like having thousands of vacuum cleaners trying to suck out my soul and energy. It's terrible. Makes me feel like crap. That's why in some countries I can be around large crowds ok but not others. It's not me, it's the vibe of the people and culture. Normies don't get that. Normies like @momopi for instance, don't get this, he thinks it's all about social skills, but it isn't. Especially since social skills that work in one country do not work in another, especially if you don't fit the culture or resonate with it. This explains why I can be in large crowds in Philippines, Russia and most likely India too, but not in Taiwan or America. This proves that the problem cannot all be me, as normies falsely assume.
"Also keep in mind guys that I am not photogenic and when I look at myself in the mirror I look far more handsome than in photos."

No, no, no-you are not handsome whatsoever. I watched a video that you posted on your Youtube and your face looked worse than it does in photos. Also, body type is very important to women nowadays. You have a potbelly and spindly arms. That's just the worst combination possible. Also, you've never mentioned how tall you are? You know a lot of Asian guys will put lifts in their shoes to gain an inch or two? Heightism is a very real thing in Asia, moreso than in America. If you're under 5 foot 10...you're gonna have problems. That's just the facts.

No offense. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm just realistic about how the world works. Maybe you could drive around in a nice car? You know, show off your wealth a little bit, or dress in designer clothes. Dude, at least wear fitted pants and shirts, and an expensive pair of shoes. Check out Alpha M on Youtube. He's a short guy too but he's in shape and he knows how to dress.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

Man With a Plan wrote:
September 30th, 2021, 6:50 am
Winston wrote:
July 8th, 2018, 8:50 am
1. I am honest. I never lie, cheat or steal.
2. I am kind and caring and helpful. (within reason) And I treat others fairly.
3. I smile to strangers and am not shy to say hi or make conversation with others. I am sociable, friendly and outgoing and genuine.
4. I have a lot of knowledge and wisdom to share in a variety of topics. People can learn a lot of new things from me.
5. I am intelligent and intellectual, not stupid. I make sense, am rational, efficient, etc. No one ever calls me stupid.
6. I am interesting, not boring. I have many new ideas, original thinking, informed opinions, unique accomplishments, and can hold my own. I can back up my beliefs with reason and evidence. I am open to new ideas and experiences.
7. I am loyal to my friends, consistent, keep my promises, do what I say, etc. I never backstab or betray my friends. They will all attest to that.
8. I am tactful and sensitive to others. I do not say anything rude or insulting to people unless they deserve it.
9. I shower everyday and am generally clean. I wear preppy clothes that WASPs and yuppies wear. Very middle class. So I look normal and civilized. I don't dress like a bum or hippie. I have no tattoos or piercings.
10. I am soulful, passionate, romantic, like an Italian, Spaniard or Frenchman. Nothing wrong with that, if people like you that is. I am also cute and funny in my own way, but my sense of humor can be unique sometimes.
1. BIG WRONG.
2. Wrong.
3. Wrong.
4. SUPER WRONG.
5. SUPER WRONG.
6. SUPER WRONG.
7. Unobserved. Likely wrong.
8. f***ing LMAO! WRONG!
9. (You even trying at this point?) Observably wrong.
10. Wrong.
How would you know? You never met me. You don't know me. Most people who have met me and are good judge of character and wise would strongly disagree with you. I never make claims that I cannot back or aren't true. I'm as honest as they get. Ask any down to earth expat who has met me or befriended me. They will tell you I'm one of the most authentic people they ever met. Your opinions are not facts, just your opinions. You are not the arbitrater of the above things. You are not qualified to make these statements and are just an unknown figure on the internet. Hence no credibility. Also, all your posts are strictly negative, with no balance between positive and negative. Why does this forum only attract highly negative people and losers like you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 330
Joined: April 15th, 2017, 6:14 pm
Location: It could be worse.

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Man With a Plan »

The only time you see "Winston" and "honest" sharing a tent is when the word "isn't" is in the middle.
BACK IN IT! || Happier Abroad Discord Server now open!

Knowledge Seeker | Sleeping Revolutionary | Lone Wolf
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

One good thing in my favor is that people who are very strong, confident, and genuine, like the Sylvester Stallone, John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris types, usually like me because they sense my inner strength and authenticity and resonate with it. That is a good sign because strong healthy people tend to appreciate me and like me more than fake shallow types do. That bodes well of me. They usually tell me that I'm a decent looking guy too.

Also rednecks tend to like me too. They appreciate guys like me who are authentic, no-nonsense and tell it like it is. Even if we disagree on guns, hunting, and Bibles, they still like my character and personality and how authentic and no-nonsense it is, and resonate with it. So I may do well in the South since rednecks tend to appreciate me. Not all of course, but a lot of them do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Winston »

I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Gali
Junior Poster
Posts: 541
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Gali »

I am a stressed out unlikeble entitled asshole when I do not do these things religiously

Meditation (detachment, lowering expectations)
Exercise
Affirmations
Try to do difficult stuff I do not like

like an actor you can learn how others think and feel through training
User avatar
kangarunner
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: September 6th, 2020, 8:46 am
Location: Asia

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
Great insight and definitely makes sense.

"Birds of a feather flock together."
"Your vibe attracts your tribe."
User avatar
HouseMD
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2010
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
Given that people with autism and you get along, and your theory is that people who process things in the same way get along well, and given that autism is a processing disorder... I'll let you do the math
Gali
Junior Poster
Posts: 541
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Gali »

Autistic traits as a potential confounding factor in the relationship between schizotypy and conspiracy beliefs

Results: The results confirmed that both autistic and schizotypy traits were positively associated with CT beliefs, but that schizotypy traits were the strongest predictor. Exploratory analyses of cognitive style measures indicated potential avenues for further investigation in relation in differences in cognitive processes that might underlie the development of CTs for in people with autistic traits as opposed to schizotypal traits.

Conclusion: Both schizotypal and autistic traits are reliable predictors of conspiracy beliefs, but schizotypy appears to be the stronger predictor and that autistic traits are not a strong confounding factor in this relationship. However, autistic traits may pose an additional risk factor for CT beliefs.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33970807/
Gali
Junior Poster
Posts: 541
Joined: October 3rd, 2020, 5:20 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Gali »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
Well actually you are wrong because you said that it is not you but Taiwan that is bad. So you say now that you have a special wiring that is why you do not fit. So you were wrong.

Plus social skills matter to get along with people.
Space Invaders
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: October 22nd, 2021, 10:45 am

Re: Why do most normies dislike Winston for no reason, even if he did nothing wrong?

Post by Space Invaders »

Winston wrote:
October 17th, 2021, 11:57 pm
I got it now! I think i know now why people form cliques naturally and I can't which none of u could answer. A Jewish scholar I've been listening to named Dr. Shmuel Asher said that social cliques form because the members process data and the world around them the same way, so they are more alike than unalike.

If u think about it that makes sense. So friendships and cliques are not really about common interests or agreement after all. Nor are they about being nice and kind to others. If u think about it those u resonate with the most process data the same way u do.

Thats why Asperger's people tend to relate well to each other with a comfort zone that they cant with normies. Not because the aspies agree on politics, religion or social issues. But because they process info the same way. So u see shared interests are not enough. Thats why when u go to church the people there don't feel like your real friends. Because religion doesn't create resonance or genuine friendship. It just brainwashes you.

This explains why feral cats form together and feral dogs form packs with other feral dogs. They process data similarly.

So u see i was right. Its not about social skills or being kind or nice or verbal or communication skills. You can be the most outgoing guy but if u dont process info the same way others do they will feel awkward around u and vice versa.

What do u think? Is this the solution ive been looking for? So basically I can be as open and outgoing as i want. But if i don't process data and the world like others they will not resonate with me even if we agree on stuff.

The sad part is that even if I am super unique and process data different from everyone else then i will have few or no friends regardless of how open or outgoing or social i am. This is why most people are awkward and impossible to connect with right? Because they process info differently than me. So American culture is wrong to presume that only shy or introverted or aspie people have few or no friends. Being talkative has nothing to do with it after all, just as I expected.

So the old adage is not true then that says "to have a friend you must be a friend". Being a loyal friend isn't enough. There has to be resonance in that u both process data the same way.

What do u think? Is this the key to understanding why normies dont like me?
So people with similar energy tend to get along with each other? Makes sense, but hardly original. I mean why wouldn't similar people get along?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Rants and Raves”