Women and the sounds they make

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
longzing
Freshman Poster

Women and the sounds they make

Post by longzing »

I've noticed the sounds the girls around you made which are following your footstep like living ghost. But most men won't notice that.

It's hard to describing. But I'd try my best.

You see, girls are super sensitive. They can sense you coming from a distance away. And this includes any gestures you're making along the way. But guys seldom have had chance to notice that. We're so busy to do our own business.

So, to get right to the point, if that girl is feeling unsafe or angry towards the guy, who is approaching her, then, he'd mostly be experiencing some sorts of - "emotional, private attack" on himself, so to speak, from the girl just mentioned by making noisy sounds following his every footstep.

For instance, when the guy's making some sounds as he's approaching her along the way, the super sensitive girl would instinctively make whatever sounds following every single sound made from the guy - which will certainly make him feel uncomfortable.

I know it's strange to tell you guys this but the experience is worth discussed for the purpose of knowing women better.