What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
tre
Junior Poster

Re: What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Post by tre »

jamesbond wrote:Her ethnicity is, Spanish-Chinese-Filipino and she is 5' 1" and weighs 98lbs.
Was she born in the Philippines or in LA? Her height and weight is the same as my gf (from the Phils) and she has the exact same blend of nationalities/races. I wonder if that blend if very common in the Philippines? I never saw a girl like that in the Philippines and I rarely see them that attractive even within the USA. Of course California has A LOT of Asians. I'd say she is likely extremely westernized, especially since she has fake boobs. She probably had nice natural boobs before she got that boob job. I'm surprised she doesn't live/work in Las Vegas...she'd be very much in demand there. She could likely make $100K-$200K in the first year she made the move working as a cocktail waitress/model in nightclubs within Las Vegas....no joke. Very pretty face and nice body...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you think of women who live on facebook?

Post by jamesbond »

Interesting video talking about how Facebook is making us more lonely and isolated.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."