What's the deal with some of you guys?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the deal with some of you guys?

Post by Yohan »

GoingAwol wrote:As far as I can tell half of the guys on this forum defend the ground American women walk on and act as if there is nothing wrong with their behavior or the dating culture in general. So why are you here?
I don't get it. Can you name some HA-members who defend American women? There are other members too, like I myself, who are not from USA, but who consider women in Europe, especially those from UK, to be nothing better than women in the States.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Adama wrote: I also believe the Men's Rights Movement has been infiltrated and has become the same as the Feminist movement, in that it openly discourages the sexes from getting together because of all the evils of the opposite sex...
This is not true, first of all the feminist movement is non-productive and cannot survive without financial support from outside, it is a very expensive movement and is financed from public money. The MRA/MGTOWs have to pay for their ideology out of their own wallet.

The Men's Rights Movement does not discourage contact with females, you can check all MRA-websites and unlike feminist forums and blogs which must fit the party line, comments from everybody, even opposing views, are welcome, too.
There are also some females within the MRAs, for example mothers with boys, who can understand the other side of feminism.

MRA/MGTOWs are questioning, if any approach towards Western females makes still sense for Western men or if it is not better to be risk-averse and to remain single due to the legal situation.

I am MRA/MGTOW myself since decades, but I am married with children. Yes, I have a foreign wife and do not live anymore in a pro-feminist zone, but this is another matter - for sure I am not a woman-hater, but I mistrust deeply Western women and their hateful feminist ideology.

In general, most MRA/MGTOWs had a very bad experience with women and the Western legal system in their past and this makes them cautious and mistrusting. Can you blame them for that?

I do not know about any women-hating literature from Men's Rights Advocates. If you know such a publication, please let me know.

However without doubt, there is plenty of men-hating stuff created by feminists existing - up to the genocide of all males, up to kill all men except a few who should be kept locked up in a sperm farm and nobody says a word about it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Borderline, why?
Maybe because you are working in Europe, as far as I know from your comments, while married with a Filipina, who is living in Philippines.

This might cause some confusion for US-citizens, who do not know anything about Europe.

I have however met many Europeans, especially from Scandinavia, Germany and Netherlands in Thailand, Cambodia and Philippines, who are doing exactly the same. They stay up to 7 months in their native countries, sometimes the Asian wife with them (but only as a tourist for 1 to 2 months) and work for any available job to make sure to run never out of money and to have full access to social services like health insurance and later on retirement allowances from their own countries.

The problem is that it is for many foreign men difficult to earn enough money in countries like Thailand or Philippines. On the other side it is not easy for Asian girls to live outside of Asia, I know about many divorces when the wife decided to go with the foreign husband abroad instead of the foreign husband moving to her place. There are also many bureaucratic regulations - especially UK - which make it difficult, time-consuming and costly to bring a foreign wife back to some countries in Europe.

My situation was always good with Japan, no visa for both of us up to 6 months, income in Japan about the same or higher than in Europe for me, many bilateral agreements, no objection for these few EU-citizens like myself to live in Japan...

However other Asian countries are not so welcoming or they offer little possibilities for foreign men to do any lucrative work.

You must be either retired or really rich or find a job with an international company etc. to make sure not to face problems with visa or working permit and not to run out of money when you decide to choose to live in some certain Asian countries.

To live 50/50 in Europe/Asia is sometimes a good solution for Europeans.
Last edited by Yohan on September 26th, 2015, 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Yohan wrote: There are also some females within the MRAs, for example mothers with boys, who can understand the other side of feminism.
True. A lot of mom's with school aged boys these days are standing up for their son to the teacher.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think some guys take it too far and say there are no women who are decent wife material in the US. I think there is a big cultural problem, and it's a difficult place for men to find good wives (and for decent women to find decent husbands. Look at the guys here who think prostitution should be legal. What good-wife-material woman wants a husband who thinks like that?)

The dating culture is messed up. Too many people think of dating as for recreation, and not for finding a future spouse, so they let their kids start dating in high school. It makes no sense I the kids aren't going to get married in ten years.