Feminists and rape

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminists and rape

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 1:05 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 12:57 am
You keep it up, I might just post my redacted tax form just to make you shut up and crawl back into that hole which is squalid hotel staff housing. I know more about your "lifestyle" than you think. It sucks and that's why you hate to see people living better than you. I get it! To bad you'll stay at that level in life because your attitude will keep you there.
That would be amazing hahaha. Yes, please post your tax form, redacted so it could be anyone's. I know about your "lifestyle" too, you gave us plenty of details. In fact you exposed us all to every last corner of your imagination. What more can one need for entertainment value? You're better than TLC!
Oh, I forgot. High net worth and leisurely living is more than you could ever hope for so all proof would be considered fake to you. Well, suffer in a hot, sweaty kitchen all your life then. :lol:

Say hello to your prostitute of the week. I hope you don't have to spend your entire little paycheck on her! :mrgreen:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 1:10 am
Oh, I forgot. High net worth and leisurely living is more than you could ever hope for so all proof would be considered fake to you. Well, suffer in a hot, sweaty kitchen all your life then. :lol:

Say hello to your prostitute of the week. I hope you don't have to spend your entire little paycheck on her! :mrgreen:

Absolutely. A life of money, luxury, success, wealth, gorgeous women, and more money. All this without even ever leaving your bedroom. Robert, Dan, Karen and the others will give you all you need to fulfil your dreams! All for a modest $2,500 per online course.

The prostitute of the week says hallo, too. She is so done with putting up with low-level kitchen losers like me, she can't wait to have a truly wealthy and successful man, for once.

We are all waiting for you, open arms.

And I'll treat you to my omelette with asparagus!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

If you were not such a toxic little twerp, I'd actually feel sorry for you.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 1:39 am
Worry not, Wealth and Success have never been closer! Just another $2,500 and you'll be so close to the sky you'll touch them fluffy clouds with your raised arms. :D :D :D
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 1:53 am
July 1st, 2020, 1:39 am
Worry not, Wealth and Success have never been closer!
:lol: Keep dreaming Mr. Dirty Wage Worker...... Arrogant members of the working class are right where they generally stay for the long haul. You'll be working for wages ALL OF YOUR LIFE and you know it. That's why your so bitter.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 2:34 am
:lol: Keep dreaming Mr. Dirty Wage Worker...... Arrogant members of the working class are right where they generally stay for the long haul. You'll be working for wages ALL OF YOUR LIFE and you know it. That's why your so bitter.
The very fact you despise us "dirty wage workers" means @Cornfed is 1000% right and on point: you had the shittiest job ever for 30 years and all you can think and talk about to define your life is your pension and perhaps a small passive income.

You will never be a businessman, an entrepreneur, until you understand the importance of working hard, even well past your 50s, on something you love doing, and until you appreciate that effort in other people.

It's literally what I said: my young nephew is 11 and wakes up early every weekend to learn the family tradition, which is what I did, my brother did, my dad and my grandpa did. Nothing beats hard work and passion to build a business and to grow it to a size where you're fully satisfied with what you have created. He will be a much better entrepreneur at 20 then you will ever be at 60, after all of your bogus gurus training.

You try so hard to pose as an elite viveur who rides on passive income streams when, in reality, all you have a pension from a government job, which is notoriously not the "peak" of ambition and innovation, and a lot of time in your hand to make up for all the sex you didn't have while you were a humble white collar, and try dubious investment schemes that makes you feel quite the "successful entrepreneur", even without having made a single dollar of profit.

Maybe a cultural thing, but the likes of you over in Europe are ridiculed, pitied, or hated. I kind of know how to treat you now.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

June 30th, 2020, 11:15 am
hypermak wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 3:32 am
You didn't even get the height right LOL I am 1.82m. :D :D
Don't tell me that you're proud of being only 1.82m (about 5'9" for most Americans)! If you're only 1.82m, you're a little manlet compared to me. Maybe it's not just your horrible personality that gives you so much trouble with girls. Clearly your relatively short stature just compounds the problem. By the way, go back and check my previous posts on the issue of my height. I'm 1.95m :lol: So I can add Short Man Syndrome to your growing list of mental issues now!
Contrarian really you so so dumwit

most simple simon 1.82m = 6 foots and more 3 inch than 5'9" so you get fool by easy peesy because 5'9" little short 6' little tall so you look so easy for fool not know simple numbers

truth yes you can be 1.95m and maybe its too much tall and even if perfection for tall you still much older than pduende

again more truths hypermak is pduende but you believe all he say so he make you look dumwit fall into the game he set you never have sense for observation how to read deep how to taste the poster style so he pduende is you look like big dumb apeman

so maybe pduende is 1.82m and you 1.95m but he only mid 40 man and 10 years less that you so when you start posting forum 10 year ago you already age pduende is today so better sex value at mid40 whiteman with little tall than mid50 blackman with big tall still old is old and young girl chose pduende instead you 90% go test and see whether young europgirl whether young asiagirl already pduende is old but not elderman like you so he wins sex valuation contesting

why you say conrad dumwit when pduende make story not about conrad instead another retrant hotel then you prove to fall story by simple simon google search you make mistake same you think 5'9" is 1.82 cm sometime better not say name because when you saying conrad you prove what jackass you are of lo iq and hi egomania pudende play you as his bitchman fool even you write big wordings but you contarian losing real sense you victim of demental of olding mind and so the pduende lol you fall his trapings hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 4:48 am
July 1st, 2020, 2:34 am
The very fact you despise us "dirty wage workers" means @Cornfed is 1000% right and on point: you had the shittiest job ever for 30 years and all you can think and talk about to define your life is your pension and perhaps a small passive income.

You will never be a businessman, an entrepreneur, until you understand the importance of working hard, even well past your 50s, on something you love doing, and until you appreciate that effort in other people.

It's literally what I said: my young nephew is 11 and wakes up early every weekend to learn the family tradition, which is what I did, my brother did, my dad and my grandpa did. Nothing beats hard work and passion to build a business and to grow it to a size where you're fully satisfied with what you have created. He will be a much better entrepreneur at 20 then you will ever be at 60, after all of your bogus gurus training.

You try so hard to pose as an elite viveur who rides on passive income streams when, in reality, all you have a pension from a government job, which is notoriously not the "peak" of ambition and innovation, and a lot of time in your hand to make up for all the sex you didn't have while you were a humble white collar, and try dubious investment schemes that makes you feel quite the "successful entrepreneur", even without having made a single dollar of profit.

Maybe a cultural thing, but the likes of you over in Europe are ridiculed, pitied, or hated. I kind of know how to treat you now.
Looks as if I touched a sore nerve again. You are the one who chose the profession you’re in so you only have yourself to blame for your lack of fulfillment, income, and happiness.

By the way, have you sought professional counseling yet as I have been suggesting? You really are quite the psychological mess. It’s very obvious.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 2:10 pm
Looks as if I touched a sore nerve again. You are the one who chose the profession you’re in so you only have yourself to blame for your lack of fulfillment, income, and happiness.

By the way, have you sought professional counseling yet as I have been suggesting? You really are quite the psychological mess. It’s very obvious.
What sore nerve? You show the most complete ignorance about "my profession". Then again, you're a former white collar worker who's playing with his pension money to feel like a successful entrepreneur (not to mention a sex tourist), as I already wrote, what can you possibly know about starting or running a business? I mean a real business, not one of the fake "get rich quick" scheme your fake gurus are peddling to you.

If you actually bothered to read what I wrote you several times, by now you will have learned that my profession needs years and years of practice and, in almost all cases, leads to the chef opening up his own restaurant or franchise, which is indeed a business. My entire family has, for 2 generations, been running businesses, bakeries/patisseries and restaurants. We even ran a pasta factory for some time but it didn't do too well and we closed it down.

I might well keep working for an international food & hospitality group like I have done for a few years but that wouldn't be fulfilling. Owning their own establishment, building their own brand, is every chef's ultimate goal and that's what I intend to do. I will have the full backing of my family, financial if needed, but the hard work and the talent has to come from me. Again, stuff that men with no talent and no ambitions other than stamping papers and putting numbers in a spreadsheet will never understand.

Running a business is not about making some smart(-ass) choices and then living off the passive income that comes from them. That's what your bogus "manager" and "traders" want to have you believe. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of resilience and a lot of luck, too. Stuff you will never know because you're simply a frustrated white collar little s*it who wants to pose as the king of the world because he thinks that, one day, he'll "make it big".

Once again, you should just wake up to the idea that you're not the successful entrepreneur you think you are. You never worked hard in your life, you probably never will and, what's worse, you look down on those you do like we're some sort of "slaves of the system". So ironic that you have been the ultimate "slave of the system" and traded in any chance you might have had to be a businessman for a cosy desk job and a pension. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

You are, simply, the most stupid and arrogant person I have ever met, online and offline. A literal pain in the a%% to whoever has the dubious "luck" to meet you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 7:11 pm
July 1st, 2020, 2:10 pm

What sore nerve? You show the most complete ignorance about "my profession". Then again, you're a former white collar worker who's playing with his pension money to feel like a successful entrepreneur (not to mention a sex tourist), as I already wrote, what can you possibly know about starting or running a business? I mean a real business, not one of the fake "get rich quick" scheme your fake gurus are peddling to you.

If you actually bothered to read what I wrote you several times, by now you will have learned that my profession needs years and years of practice and, in almost all cases, leads to the chef opening up his own restaurant or franchise, which is indeed a business. My entire family has, for 2 generations, been running businesses, bakeries/patisseries and restaurants. We even ran a pasta factory for some time but it didn't do too well and we closed it down.

I might well keep working for an international food & hospitality group like I have done for a few years but that wouldn't be fulfilling. Owning their own establishment, building their own brand, is every chef's ultimate goal and that's what I intend to do. I will have the full backing of my family, financial if needed, but the hard work and the talent has to come from me. Again, stuff that men with no talent and no ambitions other than stamping papers and putting numbers in a spreadsheet will never understand.

Running a business is not about making some smart(-ass) choices and then living off the passive income that comes from them. That's what your bogus "manager" and "traders" want to have you believe. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of resilience and a lot of luck, too. Stuff you will never know because you're simply a frustrated white collar little s*it who wants to pose as the king of the world because he thinks that, one day, he'll "make it big".

Once again, you should just wake up to the idea that you're not the successful entrepreneur you think you are. You never worked hard in your life, you probably never will and, what's worse, you look down on those you do like we're some sort of "slaves of the system". So ironic that you have been the ultimate "slave of the system" and traded in any chance you might have had to be a businessman for a cosy desk job and a pension. Oh well, you reap what you sow.

You are, simply, the most stupid and arrogant person I have ever met, online and offline. A literal pain in the a%% to whoever has the dubious "luck" to meet you.
Day trading and Forex are simply hobbies that yield me "icing on the cake." I'm certain that my mere "hobby income" income exceeds your cook wages by a mile.

And since you are still so angrily obsessed with my sources of income, you should probably know that if you took away my six-figure pension, I would still be VERY WELL into six figures from (what is now) seven separate streams of income which come to me monthly and sometimes quarterly from business proceeds. So you could take away my pension and I am still at the level a hot-headed, hotel worker boy like yourself could never hope to reach.

But seriously, I truly appreciate your allowing me to invade your psyche and control so much of the limited space in your head. Have you ever considered that your deplorable attitude is why you are an underpaid "worker bee" for someone else?

The fact that Hilton Worldwide is in my stock portfolio means that all the unpleasant and laborious work you do each day goes in part to pay me. I actually own portions of your employer so we can say you ultimately work for me! :mrgreen: Bite down on that for a minute.

There is a suicide prevention hotline in the Philippines, (02) 208893-7603. Do avail yourself of that if your mood and disposition does not improve in the next few weeks. Just because I look down on you as a kitchen boy who has delusions of grandeur and and anger management problem, does not mean I can't have a little compassion for you as you suffer through the reality checks I am putting you thru.

Get yourself some help, seriously.....
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

hypermak wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:06 pm
MrMan wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 11:42 am
Apparently, a lot of women who are raped climax while being raped and feel confused or guilty about it.
I have never heard of women having orgasms while being raped. I'm not a researcher and never came across this, but it sounds very controversial to me.

Brutal sex with a stranger they somehow consent to, that's something completely different.
Look up 'orgasm and rape' on Google and it pulls up stuff on this topic. It's a (partly) involuntary reaction.

I read there were women in South Africa who had AIDS who would work together, kidnap men, and rape them. Maybe it was about revenge on men. I'm not sure the motivation. I read they got a young man ready with a bottle of lotion. Even if they were plain ugly, if a man has an orgasm such a situation, it's just an involuntary reaction. It's not because he wanted it or he was turned on. Needing to be turned on is more of an issue for men as they age.

Why would it be impossible for a woman being raped to have an orgasm even if she wouldn't have chosen to have sex?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 8:29 pm
Day trading and Forex are simply hobbies that yield me "icing on the cake." I'm certain that my mere "hobby income" income exceeds your cook wages by a mile.

And since you are still so angrily obsessed with my sources of income, you should probably know that if you took away my six-figure pension, I would still be VERY WELL into six figures from (what is now) seven separate streams of income which come to me monthly and sometimes quarterly from business proceeds. So you could take away my pension and I am still at the level a hot-headed, hotel worker boy like yourself could never hope to reach.

But seriously, I truly appreciate your allowing me to invade your psyche and control so much of the limited space in your head. Have you ever considered that your deplorable attitude is why you are an underpaid "worker bee" for someone else?

The fact that Hilton Worldwide is in my stock portfolio means that all the unpleasant and laborious work you do each day goes in part to pay me. I actually own portions of your employer so we can say you ultimately work for me! :mrgreen: Bite down on that for a minute.

There is a suicide prevention hotline in the Philippines, (02) 208893-7603. Do avail yourself of that if your mood and disposition does not improve in the next few weeks. Just because I look down on you as a kitchen boy who has delusions of grandeur and and anger management problem, does not mean I can't have a little compassion for you as you suffer through the reality checks I am putting you thru.

Get yourself some help, seriously.....
Still circling around the point and adding most irrelevant details. I can't care less if you make 6, 7 or 8 figures from your "multiple income streams". Spoken from a full of sh*t guy like you, it may be true or not true, that's not even the point.

The point is that you seem to despise people who work, or work hard. And that's probably a mix or arrogance, entitlement and the very fact that you probably never worked hard in your life. Some people glorify stock investments as a way to build a living. I am not against that and I have myself money invested. But this is not a replacement for hard work, passion and enthusiasm doing what you love to do.

I do not work at the Conrad so, if anything, my work enriches a completely different company. Pathetic of you to have to even mention that.

The only person worth compassion down here is clearly you and, as I said before, I am past even trying to pity you. You are a despicable person who has lived, and will likely die, in complete solitude.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

MrMan wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:06 pm
Look up 'orgasm and rape' on Google and it pulls up stuff on this topic. It's a (partly) involuntary reaction.

I read there were women in South Africa who had AIDS who would work together, kidnap men, and rape them. Maybe it was about revenge on men. I'm not sure the motivation. I read they got a young man ready with a bottle of lotion. Even if they were plain ugly, if a man has an orgasm such a situation, it's just an involuntary reaction. It's not because he wanted it or he was turned on. Needing to be turned on is more of an issue for men as they age.

Why would it be impossible for a woman being raped to have an orgasm even if she wouldn't have chosen to have sex?
I actually found a couple of articles that talk about this. I posted the text of the first one a bit earlier on the thread so I do stand corrected!

It is indeed possible for a woman being raped to have an orgasm as a purely bodily response to the penetrative act. It is also true that the orgasm doesn't reflect at all the mental/emotional state of the victim, which probably flies in the face of the neo-masculinity thesis that, deep down, all women desire to be brutally dominated and raped.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:26 pm
I do not work at the Conrad...
You work at the Conrad. Case closed.

I know quite a bit more about you than you might think. So keep that in mind.
hypermak wrote: You are a despicable person who has lived, and will likely die, in complete solitude.
We talked about your frequent tendency to fling and project your irrational personal fears onto others when you are angry.

That being the case, since you obviously think this way about yourself, it is further proof that you need to seek some form of psychiatric intervention at the soonest. It is really at clinically observable levels now.

Hopefully one day you'll understand how this is precisely why you'll remain a low-paid, hotel laborer instead of an esteemed member of the professional class.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 1st, 2020, 9:40 pm
hypermak wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 9:26 pm
I do not work at the Conrad...
You work at the Conrad. Case closed.

I know quite a bit more about you than you might think. So keep that in mind.
LOL this is where you become a parody of your sorry self :D :D

Yes...Morpheus. :D
hypermak wrote: You are a despicable person who has lived, and will likely die, in complete solitude.
We talked about your frequent tendency to fling and project your irrational personal fears onto others when you are angry.

That being the case, since you obviously think this way about yourself, it is further proof that you need to seek some form of psychiatric intervention at the soonest. It is really at clinically observable levels now.
I thought that was your attitude. If you are "A", you tell other people that they are "A" while you are the opposite of "A". If that's not the sign of a disturbed personality, I don't know what it is.

Since you insist talking about mental help: with all the cash you've got you should be able to afford a good healthcare plan. Maybe you should make the most out of it.
Hopefully one day you'll understand how this is precisely why you'll remain a low-paid, hotel laborer instead of an esteemed member of the professional class.
Maybe, but you'll never understand why you'll remain a frustrated little man playing with his fantasies of grandeur and looking down on whoever doesn't agree with him.

The prototype of the arrogant, entitled curmudgeon. Case closed for me, too.