The criminalization of male behavior

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
HappyGuy

The criminalization of male behavior

Post by HappyGuy »

Jon "War Machine" Koppenhaver's prison blogs:
https://www.thedailybeast.com/deep-thou ... rison-blog
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Machi ... al_artist)

https://wmweek25.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
“So it’s Christmas day and I’m laying in my bunk wondering ‘Why in the hell do American men get married!?’ As I write this, there is one guy in here for slapping his wife, one here for yelling at his wife, and one here for beating some guy’s ass that disrespected his wife. WTF!? If your wife is being a bitch you can’t slap her, if your wife is yelling at you, God forbid you yell back, and if some asshole hurts your wife, you can not protect her! LMFAO! What in the f**k! is REALLY going on!? Next thing you know it will be illegal to f**k your wife! LMAO! Maybe then, MEN in this country will get the f***ing hint and MOVE! This country forces you to be a bitch! And then if you resist, you go to jail! And if you give in and become a passive lil’ pansy, your wife is gonna sneak around and get f***ed by someone like a single War Machine! HAHA! And believe me, in my day, I have f***ed more than one wife who complained about being ‘sick and tired of wearing the pants in the family.’ What a f***ing country! De-masculated men left and right, mere sheep for the cowards in political offices to boss around and PLAY tough with.”
“The oppression of MEN is worse than oppression of Jews in Nazi germany, worse than the slavery of Blacks in early America... I’m not exaggerating either. Every Jew & every Black man, both in jail and those who have managed to avoid it, will attest to what I have just wrote…Being a MAN is BALLS not brawn! So don’t think you were too weak or small to be the MAN I’m talking about. So many of you ARE MEN but you got trapped by the oppressor. Every time you fight the urge to tell your wife ‘NO!’ or you tell your son, ‘Don’t punch the bully, go tell instead,’ YOU ARE LETTING THE OPPRESSOR WIN! Think on it…P.S. Before people cry about me comparing the oppression of MEN to the Holocaust and slavery, let me illustrate a few things. The oppressor has learned from history that dead bodies attract too much attention to what’s going on, or YES, there would be millions of dead MEN! They’d love that quick fix! In order to be elusive and to have longevity, the oppressor has learned to kill MEN while their bodies remain alive. And with your ‘spirit extinguished’ you're nothing but a f***ing zombie, a shell of a man, waiting to die. And THAT is just as bad as death itself. The animals at the zoo are as good as dead just as we are, the MEN in America.”
https://wmweek44.blogspot.com/
Friday, May 26th, 2011
Kinda bummed out right now, 2 guys here got sentenced to life in prison this week. Shitty thing is these 2 guys are super cheerful, giving, and just fuckin' nice guys! It's f***ing crazy to think that the system is so out of order, that it can justify putting people in prison for life, especially people like these 2. I have met almost a hundred men in this year that got sentenced to life and I'll tell you what, maybe 2 of them deserved it. Yeah, OBVIOUSLY they all broke "the law" and "struck out" with 3 strikes but WTF!? This isn't baseball, a game, this is human life! People don't understand how easy it is to get a "strike." I think everyone assumes that you have to commit 3 heinous acts, but that isn't so. For example, in my bar fight, I hit a bouncer, and he sustained a bloody lip. The DA offered me a deal where if I accepted it, I'd get 1 year (with half-time) and 1 strike. For someone with less foresight sounds all right, shit I'd have been home 4 months ago. I said, "Hell no!" 'cause I knew my crime didn't even deserve to be labeled a felony, let alone a strike, and when the D.A. was trying to lure me in to taking a strike and putting one foot in the grave! So he says, "Fine, if you won't sign for a strike then you get no half time," again trying to trap me, knowing damn well I'd rather do 6 months than 365 days! Anyway, most sign for the strike, in some cases they get 2 on one case. Then 5 years later, they get caught selling dope and bam! 3 strikes! LIFE! Shit, if I signed for the strike, maybe in 4-5 years I got a DUI and a car accident, strike 2, then a couple years later some asshole neighbor is harassing my wife and I go to set him straight. He don't wanna listen, gets stupid, I hit him and break his nose, and BAM. LIFE!

Our prisons are literally overflowing with these types of men. Guys that aren't "bad people" but just aren't saints either, and got trapped by the system. It's not right and I don't care which way you look at it, it just is not right. LIFE sentences should be for people who are ultra dangerous, people who commit horrible crimes. Not "boys being boys." What ever happened to that saying anyhow? Guys used to do dumb/rowdy shit and people just signed and said, "boys will be boys." Now it's "boys will be horrible evil men and should be locked away for LIFE!" After all, look at the prisons, they are FULL of MEN, not women. Are men "evil" and women not? Or do the laws target and attempt to restrict NATURAL MEN'S BEHAVIOR? How many of the HEROES in American history would avoid prison if they lived today? Davey Crockett? Thomas Jefferson? David Bowie? General Grant & General Lee? Shit, George Washington. How many of those "American heroes" would avoid a felony or 2 living today? I bet NONE of them! Laws target MEN and men's behavior. Women want to bitch and cry about their rights and equality... LMAO! MEN are the ones locked away like animals, while women run free! Someone Google prisons stats. I bet chicks make up less than 5% of the prison population. Modern society is sexist against MEN; proof is in the numbers. ANYWAY, enough of that, I got just like a month and a half left!! f**k yeah! Real excited to go home, started upping the training intensity so I can hit the gym and be ready to fight ASAP!! I have a whole new outlook on life and I'm gonna take full advantage. Also have a bunch of new training ideas and can't wait to try them.

So I'm pretty pumped right now, my SEAL buddy, teammate, and wife just visited and it was a good one. My wife looked way hott and I can't wait to terrorize her in 6 weeks! And my 2 SEAL buddies made the cash we need for our gym, so it's gonna be on and cracking in Austin, TX! Gonna be an MMA and Cross-Fit Gym with 3 ex-SEAL, Cross-Fit Certified instructors, and myself for the MMA. We just gotta find our Muay Thai and BJJ coaches. Time frame is up in the air, but looking to do it within a year, just gotta take care of my probation and get it transferred to Texas. It's gonna be so sick! Can't wait to build my fight team and make money doing what I love and nothing more.

sdsheriff.net
Jon Koppenhaver