Feminism increases women's discontentment...

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Feminism increases women's discontentment...

Post by redfeather »

All of these things are only part of why it is impossible to be in a relationship/marriage to an American woman.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/07/0 ... -feminism/
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Feminism increases women's discontentment...

Post by jamesbond »

redfeather wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 6:49 pm
All of these things are only part of why it is impossible to be in a relationship/marriage to an American woman.

https://dalrock.wordpress.com/2019/07/0 ... -feminism/
Studies have shown that women in America are more unhappy now than they have ever been.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Unbelievable how feminism has convinced and tricked many women into believing that working for the man is true freedom when it is nothing but wage slavery, that motherhood is to be avoided, and that being a good man's wife is slavery. It's really a lie against the truth and a perversion of reality.

It also gives women opportunities for promiscuity, and it offers the ability to boss around men too.

Bossing around men, promiscuity, abortion: this must be the freedom and empowerment that feminism claims for women. But these are also the things that reduce a woman's worth.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More women are realizing that feminism is actually hurting women and not helping women at all.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."