Old Navy Insults Fathers By Making Father’s Day About Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Old Navy Insults Fathers By Making Father’s Day About Women

Post by The_Adventurer »

"Being a man is not something to be proud of in this day and age. From Sarah Silverman apologizing to a woman who just gave birth for having a boy, to men getting kicked out of college just for being accused of rape, team phallus isn't very well looked upon.

Apparently, this disrespect also falls unto fathers."

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2 ... day-women/
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Old Navy Insults Fathers By Making Father’s Day About Wo

Post by jamesbond »

Fathers are seen as the enemy by feminists and liberals. Obama a few years ago on national TV said fathers are doing a terrible job in America and need to "step up to the plate." He never says anything like this regarding mothers. :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Never was a fan of old navy. I said it in the 90s and I'll say it again: "you won't catch me dead in that mamby pamby store."

Out of all the things to think of. How long did it take them to come up with this? a couple decades? Another shot at masculinity.
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

jamesbond wrote:Fathers are seen as the enemy by feminists and liberals. Obama a few years ago on national TV said fathers are doing a terrible job in America and need to "step up to the plate." He never says anything like this regarding mothers. :roll:
That's because bathhouse barry is a woman jeans wearing, girl bicycle riding, yoga practicing, weak piece of $hit feminist.

John wayne: a man's man who loved the ladies
barry obama sotoero: a lady's man who loves men
Nomad
Freshman Poster

Post by Nomad »

My gut instinct told me the reason they created a shirt like that was because I bet the majority of their team designs were women. Women with "feminist" idealogy who went to gender-study classes.

20 seconds of googling did not fail me. Tell me boys.. do you notice a pattern here?

Top 25 Designer profiles at Old Navy | LinkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/title/designer-at-old-navy
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Bank wants women to identify the state they are building and have built as daddy, women want resources and the financiers who set this money con up plan on controlling all the natural resources world wide.

Now that men have invented the modern world we are to be downgraded and replaced...........
Time to Hide!