No Hymen No Diamond Drive

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

“The average American woman is an attention whore constantly posting selfies, cheating on her boyfriend or husband, rationalizing her promiscuous behavior with her other slutty friends who do the exact same thing, has no goals or ambitions, has no personality, has no sense of morality or responsibility to behave properly, and has her head stuck up her ass.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/lucky-n ... w+Story%29
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: No Hymen No Diamond Drive

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:No Hymen No Diamond Drive
An intact hymen just means the Chads used her yapper & pooper, not necessarily in that order. :mrgreen:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:No Hymen No Diamond Drive
An intact hymen just means the Chads used her yapper & pooper, not necessarily in that order. :mrgreen:
A hymen doesn't mean a girl is a true virgin. Like you said girls can do other things like give blowjobs or anal, or whatever else. Those girls wouldn't be true virgins. They would still be sluts. Men that think a presence of hymen automatically means a girl is a virgin and untouched are being somewhat naive.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Vote me in as President and I'll guarantee a 0% cuckoldry rate. You heard it here first. Ghost 2016.
You have my vote Ghost! Who would you chose as your vice president, maybe Winston?

Then the bumper stickers would read, "Ghost, Winston in 2016." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Ghost wrote: Ghost Droid 2016
I feel a SyFy Channel movie coming on...
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ghost wrote:I haven't heard "no hymen, no diamond" before, but it has a nice, catchy sound to it.
It is catchy. It would make a nice T-shirt for crashing feminist rallys or weddings.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I love these tag lines, "No hymen, no diamond" and "Popped cherry, don't marry." :D
Taco wrote:It is catchy. It would make a nice T-shirt for crashing feminist rallys or weddings.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
itsjsutthestart
Freshman Poster

Post by itsjsutthestart »

Ghost wrote:The more they try to convince men that slutting is acceptable, the more men back away and leave them in the dust.

I haven't heard "no hymen, no diamond" before, but it has a nice, catchy sound to it.

Finding marriageable women is a problem anywhere. As much as women love to say men can't keep it zipped, there sure aren't many women who wait until marriage.

That's probably why I'm never going to bother with marriage - it relies too much on trusting that a woman is telling you the truth at some point. Even a poor third world girl could get a hymen restoration surgery. And if there's one thing I've learned, women aren't trustworthy. Any man who thinks they are - of course, his cupcake isn't like that, no sir, she's special - is deluding himself. The answer is to give women a sound culture to follow. But there isn't one anymore. And good luck getting a girl who hasn't been corrupted a long time ago.

In a past life, I dreamed that finding a virgin bride was possible, but I realize how miserable I would be having to always be paranoid that she was cheating at some point.

Doesn't mean having kids and raising them is out of the question, but f**k women.
Men who worry about such thigns are insecure...they obviously worry that the previous men were better in the bedroom...Go on, tell us the truth-who hurt you that bad? OMG-what did they do to you? Poor thing;(
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

One of the reasons I live in the Philippines...

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:One of the reasons I live in the Philippines...

Those girls aren't even good looking but then again guys in America will bang anything with a vagina! :P