Public breastfeeding - Do you approve?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Public breastfeeding - Do you approve?

Post by Cornfed »

This has become politically correct now. I see it often, and generally find it unappealing. I actually don't have a problem with females discretely breastfeeding their babies, preferably in a secluded area with the aid of the special shirts you can buy for the purpose, when they have to spend a long time in a public place with the children. The trouble is that Western females have no sense of decency or self-respect. Instead of being grateful for their newfound privilege and using it with discretion, they now see it as their divine right to lob out their flabby, misshapen breasts whenever the hell they feel like it. The good news is that Western females past their early 20s would appear to look terrible naked now, so if you are incel in the West you are probably not missing much.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Public breastfeeding

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:I don't see the issue with it, it's nature. My wife breastfeeds our daughter publicly too if she has to, no big deal. Of course my wife is 21 and has a pretty great rack, so I doubt anyone would complain but yeah... she does typically cover up with a small baby towel when she's outside, though, as she's somewhat shy like that. It's not like she's waving her breasts in people's faces. Of course, my wife isn't a Western female, but it's the same basic thing.

Women breastfeeding their babies is a helluva lot healthier then giving them formula from a bottle. Nature isn't gross, or weird, and to say it is is a very childish and immature statement to make IMO. Women don't whip out a tit to appeal you, when they have a baby to feed: they do it to feed the baby, end of story. I fail to see this as some sort of feminist conspiracy. Choose your battles, no need to complain about things that makes you seem like a Victorian era prude who'd die seeing a naked ankle. :roll:
As should have been obvious, I'm not saying they should never do it, only that they should use a bit more discretion. Sex, urinating, masturbating, showering etc. are all natural processes but we don't see it as our right to do it in public. I think it is good that females have the right to publically breastfeed in some cases. I just wish they wouldn't abuse that right. Some hopes with Western females.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't think I've seen a single case of public breastfeeding (flopped out without covering up) since I've been in the US. There was this old-looking mom breasfeeding a child, maybe 18 months old, on a foot-bridge I used to cross to get across the highway to go to work in Jakarta. I've seen this stuff in Asia before.

A few years ago, some cop busted a woman for breast feeding in her car. I think she was covered. That kind of stuff makes me angry now that I'm a dad. It's a natural thing. We are squeamish about breasts in public. That's fine. In this culture, women should cover up. If it's an emergency and there is no blanket, baby has to eat. She can go in the corner or a family bathroom at the mall or something.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Filipinas breastfeed in public all the time and don't cover themselves. Their boobs are small so its not as obvious as when a western woman breastfeeds.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote: As should have been obvious, I'm not saying they should never do it, only that they should use a bit more discretion. Sex, urinating, masturbating, showering etc. are all natural processes but we don't see it as our right to do it in public. I think it is good that females have the right to publically breastfeed in some cases. I just wish they wouldn't abuse that right. Some hopes with Western females.
I agree with Cornfed.

Some women are obsessed with breastfeeding in public and doing it under any circumstances without any consideration about people around them.

Extreme cases reported are breastfeeding in a jacuzzi, breastfeeding during a job-interview, breastfeeding in the middle of a MacDonald restaurant full with people during lunchtime including changing diapers on a table next to people eating and so on.

If somebody complains, these mothers showing up loudly claiming their rights or playing the insulted cry-baby....
Consideration and understandings cannot be only one-way.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

I wouldn't let a wife breastfeed out in public. That is so embarassing.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I wouldn't let a wife breastfeed out in public. That is so embarassing.
Oh for God's sake just grow up already, please.

You're out and about with your family and friends, you have a small child who's hungry. What are you going to do, just let it cry and ignore it hoping it'll go quiet? No, you whip out a titty and you feed the damn baby. If that embarasses you, it's simply because you are mentally fourteen and have a lot of growing up to do.
Its not about growing up its about respect and morality to others and for your wife that other guys wont be looking at her. Its simple if you have a baby either stay at home or go in a bathroom. if you can't have the decency to do something that simple that means your incompetent to take care of a kids for more important issues. I dont go urinate on the side of buses or public like some filipino guys do just cause i have to go to the bathroom. Neither should your wife whip her boobs out for guys to see at Mcdonalds because of poor planning or cause she doesn't want to go to the bathroom. :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:If that embarasses you, it's simply because you are mentally fourteen and have a lot of growing up to do.
It is not necessarily just embarrassing but also gross. Lets just say that the females doing the most breeding these days aren't necessarily the most attractive ones.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:I wouldn't let a wife breastfeed out in public. That is so embarassing.
No, YOU grow up.

YOU'RE the one who sounds like he's mentally fourteen. YOU'RE the one who has a lot of growing up to do.

You have a wife and child, and you think you know it all. Think again. You don't know as much as you think you do. And it shows.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

I love seeing tits out in the open. I don't see what the problem is. I have seen some really nice firms ones over the years ;).

This is is strange...I write t.i.t.s but it comes out as breasts! can I write titties? Apparantly I can :)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:If that embarasses you, it's simply because you are mentally fourteen and have a lot of growing up to do.
It is not necessarily just embarrassing but also gross. Lets just say that the females doing the most breeding these days aren't necessarily the most attractive ones.
Cornfed we are just reverting back to or original behavior that stems from the Sahara plains, you said yourself we have mentally peaked and are starting to go backwards so I guess this is just another step in that direction.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: I fail to see this as some sort of feminist conspiracy.

If a mother breastfeeding her child ruins your appetite, then you have some serious issues.

I see the comparison with urinating in public come up more often, and it's a very weird comparison to me.

As far as changing diapers go, agreed, shouldn't be done in public. Breastfeeding during a job interview, also doesn't seem like a smart move

It's only Americans that I see getting all spastic about it.
Sorry, but I cannot agree with some of your comments and I will explain why.

To expose the breasts as a female 'just anywhere' is clearly a feminist issue. Originally from Sweden - one of the most feminist-orientated countries in this world. There are groups claiming to show up breast-free anywhere under any circumstances is their 'right' like 'p***y-riot' from Eastern Europe, US-based breastfree-beach walkers etc.

To show up breast-free as an adult woman at beaches or otherwise in public is often considered to be offensive in Asia, and not only in Muslim countries. - So it's not only about Americans.

I personally have no problem about breastfeeding in public, I have a problem however with the typical single mother as attention seeker, who is deliberately exposing her bare breasts in front of many other, unknown people in the center of a room like in a restaurant or even in a public swimmingpool (in the pool, not outside of the pool!) and in a jacuzzi without any consideration to other people around her, expecting them to look at her in admiration and praising her for her great efforts = breastfeeding a child.

A mother with a baby in Philippines is not expected to show up in a Catholic Church in Cebu and exposing her breast in front of the altar during the mass demanding loudly her rights of breastfeeding during the Holy Sacrament. She will do this in silence and discretely in a corner of the church.

About defecating in public (and not only urinating), it is as common as breastfeeding in the Philippines, at least in Cebu City - there are plenty of street children, beggars, poor vendors around almost everywhere, but there are no public restrooms for them at least not near the Fuente Osmena Circle and many other places which I know very well.

They are not allowed to use the restrooms of hotels or shopping-malls, hospitals, restaurants etc... What shall they do? They look around for a dark corner, but are not doing it exposing themselves. - Frequent rain will clean it up.

I wonder what people are doing just now in Manila during the visit of the Pope?
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

It's an icon of feminism so I hate it.
Trying to be a better man
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

I don't care in the slightest about breastfeeding. What I don't like so much is breastfeeding as a political platform (which is what I assume most people here from the U.S. actually have issue with). Puritans aside, there's something deeply rankling about the attitude often displayed; it isn't 'feeding your child's so much as making a statement. Whip out a titty and stick your chin out and dare somebody to say something. If nobody seems to care, make some noise, use any provocation to talk about how proud you are to do this for your child. She keeps throwing the hook until she receives either praise or indignation, and I suspect she feels validated by either.

I honestly haven't seen this in Washington, despite the state's arch-liberal status, but I saw it 3-4 times when I was in California last summer, and that was for one week. I'm not actually sure that it's a 'feminist' thing so much as an attention thing, although there's likely a bit of overlap.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gadfly wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
No, YOU grow up.

YOU'RE the one who sounds like he's mentally fourteen. YOU'RE the one who has a lot of growing up to do.

You have a wife and child, and you think you know it all. Think again. You don't know as much as you think you do. And it shows.
Hey that was an unprovoked attack and purely ad hominem. Please discuss in a more civil manner next time. Thank you.

I agree with MarcosZeitola on this issue. I don't see what the big deal is about public breastfeeding. If you don't like it, then don't look. You can't compare it with urinating in public, because urinating leaves urine on the floor whereas breastfeeding does not. In the Philippines, no one makes an issue out of this. Only uptight Americans do.

I think this is the kind of issue that shows who here among us are really women haters (or "misogynists" as feminists would call it) vs. those of us who are not women haters, but only against women being masculine, spoiled and developing a bad attitude. One who truly loves feminine women would not be against public breastfeeding.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne