Why Men Don't Want to Have Children

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4864
Joined: July 9th, 2011, 9:30 am

Why Men Don't Want to Have Children

Post by Taco »

Here's why you don't want to have children.

Why Men Don't Want to Have Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSaOXdU ... qznYU0w3pg


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2790
Joined: August 13th, 2012, 4:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
amigo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 18
Joined: July 23rd, 2014, 11:47 pm

Post by amigo »

back in the late 1990s, it was very easy for a computer programmer like myself to write a script to analyze a dating site like match.com to find my perfect match.

one of the things I discovered by analyzing 10,000 dating profiles was that men and women desire children equally. there is no truth that men want children less than women do.

what was truthful is that taller men were less likely to want children, and shorter men (whom women didn't want) were more likely to want children.

so the fact is that men and women both want children in equal numbers, but the men that women chase after don't want children.

my experience after 7 years in NYC is that most women didn't want children. meaning 0.
OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 12:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Why Men Don't Want to Have Children

Post by OutWest »

Taco wrote:Here's why you don't want to have children.

Why Men Don't Want to Have Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSaOXdU ... qznYU0w3pg
Some men don't want to have children, and their line will come to an end. Some things just
work their way out. I have children with another due soon.

Just who are those having children in the USA? Overwhelmingly, it is Latinos and White Evangelical Christians. Of all white babies born in the USA last year, more than 70% were born to Evangelicals. So like them or not, the future of the USA is White Evangelical and Latino.
These groups are winning the genetic future the USA. White liberals are going extinct.
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 33
Joined: August 2nd, 2014, 12:46 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

I have nothing against children, actually I love kids.

The problem is that in this overpriced and toxic western society, where many people are struggling to make ends meet as it is, and some bitch can divorce and take your kids away at any moment, I don't think having kids is a good idea.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2370
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why Men Don't Want to Have Children

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Taco wrote:Here's why you don't want to have children.

Why Men Don't Want to Have Children
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSaOXdU ... qznYU0w3pg
It's always very annoying when some arrogant f**k tells me what I want or do not want. He doesn't know me. Plenty of men want children, and plenty of men don't. It's not a universal thing for men to not want them, just as it is not a universal thing for men to want them. I'd say the majority of people regardless of gender will have the urge to reproduce at one point in their lives. Some answer the call of nature, others do not, others wish to but are unable to and of course it's not as strong in everyone.

As for me personally, I have always had the strong urge to raise a family and raising a family is exactly what I'm doing right now. I'm not less of a man for it, nor would I be less of a man if I had no children. It's a personal choice and there's nothing wrong with it.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5994
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 6:23 pm

Post by Ghost »

.
Last edited by Ghost on April 27th, 2020, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7876
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 1:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester »

Good thread!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9396
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of good videos explaining why men don't want to have children.



"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2427
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 12:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:Here are a couple of good videos explaining why men don't want to have children.



Men don't want to have children...except when they do. Tom Leykis knows nothing of living overseas.
He also is part of the problem in the USA. He successfully coaches men about the dangers of American
women. That is like teaching men how to be successful in a sewer. What does that make him? The master of sewer maneuver? Most men do want Children. They just need to be taught about the dangers of having them with American women.

About 80% of men want to be dads.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/1 ... 47985.html So men do not want to have children.. ... 0% who do.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7876
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 1:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester »

I like this guy OK but 4 minutes about vasectomies and self-imposed sterility was more than ample.

It IS selfish not to have kids, if you inherit money, land or educational opportunities from your parents. You are receiving in trust from thousands of years of ancestors, hundreds of generations, lapping it all up and producing nothing.

You are like a seedless watermelon. A freak.

Moreover to the extent that society does have government benefits like social security and medical care, YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY. Because such systems only work when all pay in in good faith. Society can handle the anomalies of people who naturally are unable to reproduce. But the willful sterility is to the whole social security system, as welfare cheats are to a normal humane county welfare system. The cheats ruin it for everyone.

It's like selfish asshole drivers I guess. The more of them there are, the more EVERYONE has to be a selfish asshole driver.

No, I don't plan to self-sterilize. I will spawn. But I will cheerfully teach children that when the SHTF they should take their militia and cruise through the nursing homes, pulling the plugs on childless old Libertarian guys like this.

(Haha and you Libertarians thought only Libertarians were tough guys)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MatureDJ
Freshman Poster
Posts: 481
Joined: January 7th, 2008, 11:08 am

Post by MatureDJ »

Jester wrote:It IS selfish not to have kids, if you inherit money, land or educational opportunities from your parents. You are receiving in trust from thousands of years of ancestors, hundreds of generations, lapping it all up and producing nothing.
Actually, if someone doesn't have kids (and doesn't marry) - and lets the default inheritance law divvy up his estate - it will go to his nearest relatives, so his ancestors' descendants will continue to own that wealth.

As for my own family, nothing much more than subsistence farmland was owned past 2 generations ago.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1158
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re:

Post by Shemp »

Jester wrote:
August 27th, 2014, 11:54 am
Moreover to the extent that society does have government benefits like social security and medical care, YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY. Because such systems only work when all pay in in good faith. Society can handle the anomalies of people who naturally are unable to reproduce. But the willful sterility is to the whole social security system, as welfare cheats are to a normal humane county welfare system. The cheats ruin it for everyone.
Wonder what happened to Jester?

As a childless man, I agree with the above. Namely, that I am a parasite and am exploiting the system and deserve nothing from social security. If enough men and women imitate me, the retirement system will indeed collapse, same as the welfare system will eventually collapse because of parasites. Both systems should collapse. The iron law of Nature is that the weak must perish in favor of the strong. But this law can operates at either individual or social levels. Since our society is upsetting nature's law at the individual level, by rewarding the strong (self-disciplined, intelligent, healthy, high income) for not breeding while encouraging breeding by the weak (stupid, undisciplined, unable to support themselves), therefore our society itself must perish and be replaced by a saner society. Window for exploiting the system will not last forever. But it should last my lifetime.
Light
Freshman Poster
Posts: 291
Joined: May 28th, 2018, 10:29 pm

Re: Re:

Post by Light »

Shemp wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 7:39 pm
Jester wrote:
August 27th, 2014, 11:54 am
Moreover to the extent that society does have government benefits like social security and medical care, YOU DO NOT DESERVE ANY. Because such systems only work when all pay in in good faith. Society can handle the anomalies of people who naturally are unable to reproduce. But the willful sterility is to the whole social security system, as welfare cheats are to a normal humane county welfare system. The cheats ruin it for everyone.
Wonder what happened to Jester?

As a childless man, I agree with the above. Namely, that I am a parasite and am exploiting the system and deserve nothing from social security. If enough men and women imitate me, the retirement system will indeed collapse, same as the welfare system will eventually collapse because of parasites. Both systems should collapse. The iron law of Nature is that the weak must perish in favor of the strong. But this law can operates at either individual or social levels. Since our society is upsetting nature's law at the individual level, by rewarding the strong (self-disciplined, intelligent, healthy, high income) for not breeding while encouraging breeding by the weak (stupid, undisciplined, unable to support themselves), therefore our society itself must perish and be replaced by a saner society. Window for exploiting the system will not last forever. But it should last my lifetime.
How do you suppose we return to the law of nature? Nature and capitalism do not mix. Unless land is confiscated from landowners and divided among the population, taxation on land ends, and people return to hunting and gathering and agrarianism, and all big corporations are broken into tiny corporations and remove copyrights, patents, licensing, and other artificial things like laws, social norms, and the concepts of government in our societies that make it so we cannot have a society where laws of nature make a society.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1158
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: Re:

Post by Shemp »

Light wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 8:22 pm

How do you suppose we return to the law of nature? Nature and capitalism do not mix...
We give up welfare and government pension systems, same as in poor countries currently or everywhere on the past. The poor, including the poor elderly without children or other relatives, die of starvation or disease during periodic crises. That's the law of nature, not that shit you wrote. Capitalism is perfectly compatible with nature. Socialism is what's incompatible.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry”