Stop Hating White Women

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
tjh14
Freshman Poster

Stop Hating White Women

Post by tjh14 »

Hi. I saw this article you guys might be interested in. It is titled, "Dear White Men, Stop Hating On White Women." Seems to be fit right in with the reason for this site's existence. I posted something, but was immediately attacked by some man hating feminist, of course.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/anonymous/201 ... ite-women/
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

So...who do hate on next? I got a pitchfork with nowhere to go.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

"It is with the help of affirmative action that white women have been able to make the strides they are making now. This is a great thing and is why affirmative action should continue."

Bleh. I find it funny how he backflips all over logic by saying women are progressing and also admitting it's all due to affirmative action. He's right about extinction though. Unfortunately it means extinction of the entire country.

If you're White you shouldn't hate White women. If you're Asian, you shouldn't hate Asians. This is dirty, vile thinking. Hate Feminism in all its forms. It affects women in America equally regardless of race.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

abcdavid01 wrote:"It is with the help of affirmative action that white women have been able to make the strides they are making now. This is a great thing and is why affirmative action should continue."

Bleh. I find it funny how he backflips all over logic by saying women are progressing and also admitting it's all due to affirmative action. He's right about extinction though. Unfortunately it means extinction of the entire country.

If you're White you shouldn't hate White women. If you're Asian, you shouldn't hate Asians. This is dirty, vile thinking. Hate Feminism in all its forms. It affects women in America equally regardless of race.
I like this comment a lot:

Anybody who dates/doesn't date people of a particular race(s) exclusively is a bigot.
Any White man hating on a White women is as pathetic as a Black man hating on a Black women, or an Asian female putting down all Asian men; it's pathetic and self-hating at worse. ...
buddy77
Freshman Poster

The article was just too...

Post by buddy77 »

...narrowly focused on the (theory) that there are more white women in the workplace, and white men are envious and resentful because of it. Hence all the hatred toward white women.

This is a very SUPERFICIAL view and incredibly limited assessment of the bigger problems. The writer (no doubt a white woman), failed to mention all the toxic traits AW, generally posses; should we beat a dead horse here and list the toxic traits again. And course theres no hint of the "$ivorce laws" in their favor, etc...

And the article also states that "asian women are demure". From my life's experiences that has not been the case.

This article as a whole is a joke written by someone that is NOT aware (and may never be) of the real reasons why white or AW in general are getting shunned.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I don't hate white women in the least bit. If anything, I tend to feel sorry for them. Too many of them fall victim to a false message which will ultimately leads to high levels of personal dissatisfaction. Say what you want about feminism but this cause will steal your soul.

At least we western guys have other options because foreign women find us attractive. What do western women get? Their career and a cat.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I don't hate white women either. However, I've had enough bad experiences with them I could write a script for a horror movie.
Last edited by Taco on January 24th, 2014, 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:I don't hate white women either. However, I've had enough bad experiences with them to write a script for a horror movie.
Hey that's a good one Taco! Most men who have any sense know to avoid white American women like the plague! Just look how destructive and corrupt they are.

No wonder why so many white guys are dating and marrying Asian women and Hispanic women. Even black women are a better choice for white men, than white women are!
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Anybody who dates/doesn't date people of a particular race(s) exclusively is a bigot.
That's BS. I like darker skinned women, period. I also only drive black or silver cars. I will not buy nor drive a car of any other color. Does that make me a car bigot?
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

The_Adventurer wrote:

That's BS. I like darker skinned women, period. I also only drive black or silver cars. I will not buy nor drive a car of any other color. Does that make me a car bigot?
I agree. I don't "date" white women because I'm not attracted to 99.9% of them over the age of 25. I prefer Asian and Latin women and my current long-term gf of years is Filipina. The girlfriend before that was Mexican and the girlfriend before that was Hawaiian. I am simply MUCH more attracted to non-white women. I do not consider myself a bigot in the least. Most women in western countries are equally crazy, in one way or the other...I'm not giving women of any race a pass on that. If an Asian or White guy wants to date ONLY white women, go right ahead...please do. I like myself just fine and I like white people (and other races) just fine. Women of any race can be dated by men of any race. I have never been upset at my Asian or Black friends who dated and/or married white girls....it is simply a guy marrying a girl whom he has feelings for.