MGTOW is BS !

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tomasz wrote:they have like a 5 step process, where the final step is removing yourself from society, like living out in the woods.
That sounds interesting, but you would want a community of people doing that. Living truly independently is not survivable for humans.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: MGTOW is BS !

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

SlaveToLove wrote:i've just been banned in the AVFM forum for supporting P4P as a working alternative to MGTOW which i see as nothing more than yet another cult of death and self-inflicted onanism.

these guys look to be completely hopeless, most of them don't even have a passport i guess, the idea of becoming expats in countries where p***y is dime a dozen is SO remote and unthinkable for them.

they just give up their sexual life and condemned themselves to become sexless angry old farts, they can't even believe in the existance of places like Pattaya or whatever and they utterly disdain p4p without ever having f***ed a single p4p girl.

WTF these guys are a joke, i feel pity for them.
AVFM is a group of guys who splintered off from the original proboards MGTOW forum that was shut down. So there is really two different MGTOW groups of guys now. AVFM is run by a man name Paul who was recently featured on ABC 20/20, and the other MGTOW forum is run by a man named "Nacho".

The MGTOW forum run by Nacho are at odds with AVFM because AVFM has allowed women into the movement and they allow women to speak for them. So that said, you probably got banned because advocating P4P is unsettling for the women who are apart of AVFM. Had you been on the other forum you probably wouldn't have gotten banned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:The MGTOW forum run by Nacho are at odds with AVFM because AVFM has allowed women into the movement and they allow women to speak for them. So that said, you probably got banned because advocating P4P is unsettling for the women who are apart of AVFM. Had you been on the other forum you probably wouldn't have gotten banned.
Oh God damn it, what the hell is wrong with these people? It sounds like the men on AVFM should go their own way to Hell by killing themselves.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SlaveToLove wrote:by their own admission, they've NEVER been with a hooker but they feel entitled to have strong opinions on p4p.

it's exactly the same bullshit we can hear from feminists.
I think guys who are vehemently against p4p, are guys who are either virgins or religious fanatics.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
SlaveToLove
Freshman Poster

Post by SlaveToLove »

fschmidt wrote:They only want men to go one way, the standard MGTOW way. Like all modern groups, MGTOW are just a bunch of intolerant hypocrites.
exactly, they don't allow any alternative world view.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Ghost wrote:They're just going to keep circle jerking forever. There's no future in it. It is unsettling in that it is similar to feminism in some significant ways. And they are intolerant to opposing views, even for anti-feminist views that don't fit into their notions. Plenty of them are ignorant of history as well and don't realize that "MGTOW" has been the same essential response to feminism and corrupt cultures in the past.
Fair enough.
Now, which among you would-be Vanquishers-of-the-Eliteâ„¢ will be the first to step up and avail your present & future resources to such women as these?
No need to crowd, gentlemen, there are enough of them for each of you.
:D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Teal Lantern wrote:Now, which among you would-be Vanquishers-of-the-Eliteâ„¢ will be the first to step up and avail your present & future resources to such women as these?
We will leave these for the PUAs. Decent men should find wives abroad and then join a moral community.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy has a great video regarding MGTOW, abstinence, celibacy and asexuality. He really hit's the nail on the head on these subjects, check it out.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific talking about why he does not agree with the MGTOW philosophy.

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

There are many groups which fit into the 'MGTOW' men going their own way, but their solutions are all different from each other.

You have to find a MGTOW-group which is fitting your way of thinking.

MGTOW-groups only have in common, that they are not willing to accept the Western legal system which is favoring women over men in almost any aspect of our daily life.

For example, I never met any MGTOW-follower, who did not agree with the sentencing guideline about 'same crime, same punishment' - but women get much easier away than men when they are convicted for a crime. It's about the feminist idea, we are all equal, but women are different...

MGTOW groups agree, that the media are brainwashing the entire population in countries like USA and UK with untrue propaganda that women are not violent and all men are rapists etc.

All agree that the education system is against boys. Later on young men facing discriminating job chances, there is the obligatory draft existing in some countries (working for months with nothing in return as young man), there is sometimes a quota regulation that a woman with less qualification will be preferred to a man with higher education. etc.

All MGTOWs agree, there are some disgusting men, who will believe and agree to all and everything if it comes from the woman, the annyoing mangina is existing - often even in high political or business-related function.

There is clearly some common ground among these many men who consider themselves as MGTOW.

But otherwise?

MGTOW-interests are quite different from each other, depending on personal experience, but also on cultural differences.

For example,

there are MGTOW groups, which are against abortion and prostitution especially in USA, but others like those in Germany are not.
In Germany prostitutes are welcome as tax-payers and abortion if done early is not a topic for discussion at all.

Indian men often complain about a penal code 498A, which is about dowry fraud - marriage fraud and might ruin not only the ex-husband, but his mother and other family members as well - and this is really not a problem in Western countries.

UK men often complain about very unfair divorce rulings and about judges rejecting prenups.

US-men are often angry about high legal fees during the divorce process, while feminist groups pay lawyers for the 'poor' ex-wife.
Men shall pay, but visitation rights to meet their children are ignored.

There are also MGTOW-men like I myself, who found their own solution, relocation in Asia, foreign wife, but other men do not want to move away from their present location out of various reasons.

MGTOW is for me something like a roof of a house, we are all under one roof, but our rooms are very different from each other.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think my anti-MGTOW views are known and of course I disagree with most of what Yohan wrote. But rather than repeat myself, I'll just link to a post by a traditionalist Christian:

http://bonald.wordpress.com/2014/04/24/ ... -bloggers/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

I have no idea what you mean, fschmidt. What might be the connection between me and a religious blog? I never heard about Bonald, or SunshineMary in my life. I am not religious and not from USA and not living in Northern America.

I left Catholic Church about 45 years ago.

To delete an entire blog because of a smear campaign sounds to be ridiculous to me however. Ask WinstonWu, he knows how to live with that. - I am sure if he really cares about any smear campaign against him, his website could not exist even for one week, I guess.

To delete a blog means not, it is deleted on the internet, as there are caches everywhere over many months.

What this religious woman write, cannot be taken seriously.

About anonymity and pseudonyms, I am using my real name and my pictures are out everywhere on the internet.

Orientexpat-clown Jonathan was not even ashamed to published a thread from one of his members calling to visit me in Tokyo and to beat me up in front of my house if I do not shut up to write comments against feminism. -

Notorious feminists called me everything what you can imagine. I was called an asshole, a fake and 'paedophile pervert', I received also death wishes... you are only good when you are dead.... My daughters were called to be butt-ugly and a result of a white father who broke accidentally the condom with his Asian mail-order-bride.

And? And what? I just don't care.

Did I stop to write against feminism? Can I sleep well? Am I afraid to be kicked out by my employer?

:lol:
Last edited by Yohan on May 2nd, 2014, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Yohan, there is no connection between you personally and blog I linked to. The reason I linked to that blog was to show that MGTOW are not as you portrayed them in your previous post, but are in fact often very nasty people. I finished my work for today, so I will respond to your previous post.
Yohan wrote:There are many groups which fit into the 'MGTOW' men going their own way, but their solutions are all different from each other.

You have to find a MGTOW-group which is fitting your way of thinking.
There is very little difference between MGTOW groups. They are all basically the same.
MGTOW-groups only have in common, that they are not willing to accept the Western legal system which is favoring women over men in almost any aspect of our daily life.
This was all MGTOW has in common, then I and almost everyone else on this forum would be MGTOW. But we aren't MGTOW because MGTOW have much more in common such as:

- intolerance for other opinions
- focusing all blame on women and none on men
- hostility to traditional culture and religion
- general lack of respect for morality

MGTOW-interests are quite different from each other, depending on personal experience, but also on cultural differences.

For example,

there are MGTOW groups, which are against abortion and p4p especially in USA, but others like those in Germany are not.
In Germany hoes are welcome as tax-payers and abortion if done early is not a topic for discussion at all.

Indian men often complain about a penal code 498A, which is about dowry fraud - marriage fraud and might ruin not only the ex-husband, but his mother and other family members as well - and this is really not a problem in Western countries.

UK men often complain about very unfair divorce rulings and about judges rejecting prenups.

US-men are often angry about high legal fees during the divorce process, while feminist groups pay lawyers for the 'poor' ex-wife.
Men shall pay, but visitation rights to meet their children are ignored.

There are also MGTOW-men like I myself, who found their own solution, relocation in Asia, foreign wife, but other men do not want to move away from their present location out of various reasons.

MGTOW is for me something like a roof of a house, we are all under one roof, but our rooms are very different from each other.
"quite different"? These are minor differences. I can't think of any other group whose internal differences are so small. Maybe you should spend some time reading this forum to see what a wide variety of opinions are held here, just as an example of what real differences of opinion look like.