Why Western females are garbage

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Western females are garbage

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:I want a reprobate chocolate muffin with a reprobate soda and reprobate chicken fingers
You'll probably get it, in the end. Will you enjoy it though/
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Ghost wrote:There goes the idiot with Reprobate Tourettes again.

Someone needs to take you out behind the woodshed and give you a good long spanking.
It's pretty obvious Adama will eventually get married to a harridan who mouths all those magical words about submissive and whatnot, but actually has Adama wrapped around her little finger. Adama will continue spouting off on internet forums about the role of the man as head of the family. And then "momma" will yell to Adama to get off the internet and get to work fixing that broken toilet and cleaning the yard, and Adama will do as he is told. If momma doesn't want sex, too bad for Adama. She probably won't divorce or cheat on him, these bossy church lady types aren't like that, but she will definitely spank him frequently, in the figurative sense.
That's the rode for men like you. You know, the ones who play with their own buttholes and who fantasize about paying women $100 a day to be their mistress, while allowing them to sleep with up to (but no more than cause that would be disgusting!) three other men, but the price you're willing to pay decreases with each man she takes on. Is this correct? And you think I am some submissive weenie because that's about all you can see that's possible to be as a man. I wouldn't worry about some man who admits to playing with his own bunghole, while imagining he has a vagina during masturbation.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Adama why are you not married? If you really want to stick it to these MGTOWs, go get married to a Western woman. That will show 'em!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:There goes the idiot with Reprobate Tourettes again.

Someone needs to take you out behind the woodshed and give you a good long spanking.
Just about everything written about reprobates in the Bible is evident in you. You even admit this unknowingly, when you dispute the validity of faith alone.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Conjo wrote:Adama why are you not married? If you really want to stick it to these MGTOWs, go get married to a Western woman. That will show 'em!
That's a nice suggestion, but that is not my fate, and I won't share it on this forum. I am sure someone will come along to say that I will have a horrible fate.

By the way, your suggestion also implies that I have something to prove. I don't. They can believe or disbelieve what they want. That's on them. There's nothing for me to prove.

And even if I was, and gave my word that I was, several retards would disbelieve it. Just as they disbelieve that I am a man. Some of these idiots even call me a woman today. There is no proof sufficient for them. They don't even know how far in darkness they are.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:I want a reprobate chocolate muffin with a reprobate soda and reprobate chicken fingers
That'll be 10 reprobate dollars and 37 reprobate cents. :D
Familiarize yourselves with the term and its meaning.
Conjo
Freshman Poster

Post by Conjo »

Adama wrote:That's a nice suggestion, but that is not my fate
Very strange. You are so obsessed with fighting MGTOW, but you say being married is not your fate. If you really believe companionship and a traditional lifestyle is what brings true happiness, you ought to put your money where your mouth is. It would lend credibility to your little crusade that you currently lack. How can you preach the virtues of something you know nothing about?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:These are mainly problems with low self-esteem and lack of social awareness and social skills, but because they're unaccountable and playing the blame game, it is women's fault these men have no idea what they're doing. Then when they get to China, they also still have no idea what they are doing. Then when they get to the Philippines, they complain the women are subhuman while having intercourse with them and possibly procreating with them.
You're such a f***ing pissant coward that you won't even mention me by name. All you can do is project your failure with women onto me. For you, it wouldn't matter where you were - you'd alienate any woman because you're mentally ill and stupid. At least I try and learn. All you do is post bullshit from behind a screen like the little pissant coward you are.
Ask the men who lived in Europe why they moved to Asia. The answer is simply because they lacked success with Western women. It has nothing to do with ZOG, laws, or anything else. It was the fact they didn't have the skills they needed and they are afraid of women. When they get to Asia, they still lack skills with women, but their whiteness overcomes their poor social abilities. Now this is becoming a problem as the meat market in Asia gets flooded with the western men who are competition.
Applying the same to you we can assume you have no social skills because you have zero success with women anywhere.

No, you stupid little bitch. Everything you post is exactly backwards. I'll tell you who doesn't have social skills: American females. They slouch around with noses glued to phones, paranoid every-man-is-a-rapist glares, and outward appearances so foul that they'd offend a blind man. That's who doesn't have social skills.

My social skills never paid off for me in the U.S. AWs are too f***ing retarded to respond to social skills; that, or they reject non-hot men even when they have great social skills. At least in Asia, social skills still matter.

(And as for me, yeah, it's about the laws, policies, culture, et. al. as well as the foul females.)

Being white in Asia doesn't mean you'll get women automatically, unless you're talking about bargirls and other p4p girls. Not that you'd have any clue, but unfortunately you only post about things you know nothing about. Why don't you give experienced men here some more stupid advice, Mr. Virgin?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Ghost wrote:
Conjo wrote:Very strange. You are so obsessed with fighting MGTOW, but you say being married is not your fate. If you really believe companionship and a traditional lifestyle is what brings true happiness, you ought to put your money where your mouth is. It would lend credibility to your little crusade that you currently lack.
It is funny because Adama - in terms of the life he leads - is one of the most MGTOW dudes on HA, and yet its biggest critic. Perhaps it's a way of projecting his self-loathing.
How can you preach the virtues of something you know nothing about?
I guess the same way he can give advice about things he has no clue about...
My guess is that Adama is in a cult of some sort. The leader no doubt has a harem of young women he's screwing, plus a passel of bastard children, and has convinced Adama that Adama's Godly Destiny requires him to eschew women and marriage, so as to devote all his time and energy preaching to reprobates on forums like HA. So Adama ends up being worse off than a cuckold: not only is he supporting the wives and children of the cult leader, he doesn't even get to have sex with any woman himself.

I take back what I said about Adama's future wife being faithful. Now I think he's going to eventually marry one of his cult leader's mistresses, whenever the cult leader finds that convenient, but she'll still have sex mostly with the cult leader.

As for sticking a dildo up the butthole, that's a one time event to get rid of tension in that area, to allow chi to jump from genitals across the anus to the backbone, where it can ascend to the head, so as to complete the microcosm orbit. If Adama or anyone else on this forum is terrified of a dildo in the anus, that is proof they are desperately in need of precisely that. I'd like to offer to jam a dildo up Adama's anus, preferably a magnum sized chocolate colored one (chocolate color seems to work best with white guys for some strange reason) but I'm busy traveling right now. Maybe Adama could advertise on Craigslist for someone willing to provide this service?
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Adama is a complex character and difficult to fathom at times. I do think there's a decent guy there somewhere though and I think his problem is that he's OD'd on religion. Happened to a friend of mine and he's never happy.

If you're listening Adama; do yourself a favour and lose the religion. It's obviously not working for you.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Conjo wrote:
Adama wrote:That's a nice suggestion, but that is not my fate
Very strange. You are so obsessed with fighting MGTOW, but you say being married is not your fate. If you really believe companionship and a traditional lifestyle is what brings true happiness, you ought to put your money where your mouth is. It would lend credibility to your little crusade that you currently lack. How can you preach the virtues of something you know nothing about?
It's not my fate to share my destiny with this group. My situation is unique, and it is my business. No need to share it. And as I stated above, there can be no credibility for these guys. They'll believe or refuse to believe anything, proof or no proof. If you pay attention you'll see that, too. In the end it doesnt matter.