Some guy's typical interaction with AW

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Some guy's typical interaction with AW

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a viral video of a guy's interaction with a normal female who cut in front of him in Walmart.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some guy's typical interaction with AW

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Holy shit, this lady's entitlement is OFF THE CHARTS like wtf. I think she probably has some type of mental disorder, my guess would by borderline personality disorder, perhaps a severe case of bipolar. Either way, bitch is f***ing crazy.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Cornfed wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 3:59 pm
Here is a viral video of a guy's interaction with a normal female who cut in front of him in Walmart.

Then men get arrested for criminal harassment or banned from the store because of her antics. Is her cart stuffed with pet food? This is American women and how men falsely accused of harassment based on feewings
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If she really was raped, maybe this is the result of brilliant anti-rape self defence training. That would certainly be a boner killer.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 24th, 2022, 4:13 pm
Holy shit, this lady's entitlement is OFF THE CHARTS like wtf. I think she probably has some type of mental disorder, my guess would by borderline personality disorder, perhaps a severe case of bipolar. Either way, bitch is f***ing crazy.

Problem is if a cop saw her crying and trembling like that the man would probably get shot or tased. The American woman feewings is more important.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Another typical AW.