Women who love a man in uniform

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Women who love a man in uniform

Post by wanderlust »

Lately I've been seeing this phrase getting used more, and it's always in the context of military personnel - not postmen, police, UPS men or what have you.

Recently, also read some things suggesting that a woman divorcing a military man has a fairly easy claim on his pension. 19 years in the military is enough to retire at half salary, and if I understand correctly, the military is quite cooperative about garnishing salaries for child support or alimony. Military has a high divorce rate, especially among the enlisted men.

Anybody else been hearing this phrase more often? Is there a connection? Seems it would make them an appealing target for a calculating woman claiming to want a traditional husband and marriage.

Also they have their own laws the average Joe is not subject to - adultery is illegal and punishable. Do they also have a lighter burden of proof for allegations of domestic abuse/violence? Are there additional consequences if someone's determined to be be guilty of those things?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women who love a man in uniform

Post by jamesbond »

Any man wearing a uniform (or a nice suit) is attractive to women. Assuming the guy is not morbidly obese or as ugly as sin. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."