Does the Men's Movement Imitate Feminism?

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does the Men's Movement Imitate Feminism?

Post by MrMan »

Anatol,

I'm trying to figure you out. Some people think you are a troll, trying to say outlandish things to stir people up. I'm not sure about that. You seem to be sincere, but your system of morality is very dark.

One of the things I'll tell Feminists is that there is no objective reason to think Feminism is the right way to go. It's based on a certain political philosophy and ideas about freedom and equality, not something nature, not something revealed by God. So what reason is there to believe it. Men and women are different, and men generally turn out to be leaders in various societies, so why believe in feminism.

So I am going to ask you, what is the basis for your belief system? Why do you think it is okay to kill a woman for being disrespectful to a man? Shouldn't the punishment fit the crime? I believe people should generally be respectful of everyone, and that women are especially required to be very respectful toward their husbands and fathers. A random woman I meet on the street is not morally required to obey me or treat me with the same respect my wife does.

If there is punishment, it should fit the crime. A woman who speaks harshly to a man who isn't her husband or father shouldn't be put to death over it. Why should she even be punished? Why should the state have laws intruding into such matters?

Do you have any religion? What is your basis for saying when it is ethical to kill a woman?

You say women who are rude to men must be punished. You said if a woman talks wrongly to you, she will die. Well, have you acted on your principles, or are you all talk? Have you ever had a woman 'talk wrongly' to you? If so, did you kill her?