If She Raped You

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

If She Raped You

Post by MrMan »

I was thinking about a Canadian Supreme Court decision that someone couldn't give consent to sex when they were sleeping, even if they'd agreed on it beforehand. It kind of makes me a bit upset at a court to overreach and try to squelch even married people's fun.

Let's suppose you had a very amorous wife. One night, while you are asleep, she just decides to mount you and go at it. Or she wakes you up and asks you for it in the middle of the night, and overcome with desire for you, she breaks out some fuzzy handcuffs, cuffs your wrists and feet to a headboard, and had her way with you.

This isn't an extreme circumstance where you haven't slept in a week or where you just had some kind of abdominal surgery.

My question is, what do you think your attitude would be? Would you feel violated and angry at her, or would you be cool with it? Would you press charges? Would you say 'that's not cool' about the fuzzy handcuff situation and leave it at that? Or would you apologize for saying now and tell her just to go for it and not feel obligated to ask?

I can't see my wife doing either, honestly. I don't think most women are wired that way to think this is romantic or whatever. But if my wife did either of these, for mounting me in my sleep, I'd say 'good girl' and wouldn't consider it rape. The handcuff thing? I probably wouldn't be upset for that, and if I were, not for long. All this is assuming there is no 'little visitor' issue. I wouldn't feel like it was some kind of big violation, since she's my wife. If a stranger did that, that would be a big deal (like forcing adultery on me or something.) But I think of my wife as having rights of sexual access to my body.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: If She Raped You

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:I was thinking about a Canadian Supreme Court decision that someone couldn't give consent to sex when they were sleeping, even if they'd agreed on it beforehand. It kind of makes me a bit upset at a court to overreach and try to squelch even married people's fun.

Let's suppose you had a very amorous wife. One night, while you are asleep, she just decides to mount you and go at it. Or she wakes you up and asks you for it in the middle of the night, and overcome with desire for you, she breaks out some fuzzy handcuffs, cuffs your wrists and feet to a headboard, and had her way with you.

This isn't an extreme circumstance where you haven't slept in a week or where you just had some kind of abdominal surgery.

My question is, what do you think your attitude would be? Would you feel violated and angry at her, or would you be cool with it? Would you press charges? Would you say 'that's not cool' about the fuzzy handcuff situation and leave it at that? Or would you apologize for saying now and tell her just to go for it and not feel obligated to ask?

I can't see my wife doing either, honestly. I don't think most women are wired that way to think this is romantic or whatever. But if my wife did either of these, for mounting me in my sleep, I'd say 'good girl' and wouldn't consider it rape. The handcuff thing? I probably wouldn't be upset for that, and if I were, not for long. All this is assuming there is no 'little visitor' issue. I wouldn't feel like it was some kind of big violation, since she's my wife. If a stranger did that, that would be a big deal (like forcing adultery on me or something.) But I think of my wife as having rights of sexual access to my body.

Its a bogus topic only made relevant by the lunatics running things in the USA and Canada. Based on such idiocy...my filipina wife commits multiple felonies per month. Oh well...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

OutWest wrote:Its a bogus topic only made relevant by the lunatics running things in the USA and Canada. Based on such idiocy...my filipina wife commits multiple felonies per month. Oh well...
I, too, know the shame of being repeatedly raped by horny Filipinas :oops: ... I feel so used... violated... dirty... SOB :cry:
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Although I've never had sex in my sleep before, my Filipina gf was always taking advantage of my morning wood
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

OutWest,

Lot's of men are looking for a 'felon' then. Does she do the sleep thing, or the fuzzy handcuffs thing.

I'd be more upset with my wife if she went somewhere I told her I didn't want her to go or something like that than the fuzzy handcuff scenario.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

MrMan wrote:OutWest,

Lot's of men are looking for a 'felon' then. Does she do the sleep thing, or the fuzzy handcuffs thing.

I'd be more upset with my wife if she went somewhere I told her I didn't want her to go or something like that than the fuzzy handcuff scenario.
My wife does not have handcuffs...fortunately...otherwise her buttons are all stuck on the "on" position 24 hours a day.
I feel so violated!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outwest, I'd like to offer my sympathy, but unfortunately, I can't seem to muster any over your situation. :)
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I wouldn't say that when someone is married, they have a "rights of sexual access" to their spouse's body.

If I was in the situation you referenced, I wouldn't be too pissed- althought the handcuff thing would bother me. Why else would someone handcuff someone, if not to cancel their ability to prevent something they don't want to have happen to them? It's a "vitiation of counteractive ability."

If a woman said beforehand that it's okay (although there's not much point if she's asleep anyway- especially if you're trying not to wake her up), then I don't see what the problem is. If a guy is cuffing her while she's asleep, I'd say that means "I'm going to keep going regardless of her." That seems to mean that he figures she isn't on board.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm glad no one has said it's not possible for a woman to rape men, hinting at their own erectile dysfunction.