Obama calls himself a feminist

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Obama calls himself a feminist

Post by jamesbond »

For all of you Obama lovers, watch this video. Obama is the most pro-feminist president we have ever had! :shock:

How you can still support this man is beyond me. Watch this video and don't even think about voting for this feminist loving president ever again!

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

the quasi-president is a poison for the US
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is feminist Gloria Steinem talking about why she loves President Obama.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: Obama calls himself a feminist

Post by OutWest »

jamesbond wrote:For all of you Obama lovers, watch this video. Obama is the most pro-feminist president we have ever had! :shock:

How you can still support this man is beyond me. Watch this video and don't even think about voting for this feminist loving president ever again!

We all know who wears the strap-on in that marriage...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The democratic party is home to the feminist movement. Democrats also passed all the sexual harassment laws that are now in the workplace. These laws target men who so much as even flirt with a woman at work, the man could lose his job. :shock:

Liberals and democrats hate men and pass laws that target men. They also hate traditional families and have done everything they can to break up families.

All feminists are democrats and all of them love president Obama. What man who is against feminism would ever vote a democrat?

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond wrote:The democratic party is home to the feminist movement. Democrats also passed all the sexual harassment laws that are now in the workplace. These laws target men who so much as even flirt with a woman at work, the man could lose his job. :shock:

Liberals and democrats hate men and pass laws that target men. They also hate traditional families and have done everything they can to break up families.

All feminists are democrats and all of them love president Obama. What man who is against feminism would ever vote a democrat?
This is why I am voting Republican starting this year. I wish Obama didn't get elected in the first place; we would've been far better off with John McCain or even Mitt Romney.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Re: Obama calls himself a feminist

Post by Vegascook »

The democratic party is home to the feminist movement. Democrats also passed all the sexual harassment laws that are now in the workplace. These laws target men who so much as even flirt with a woman at work, the man could lose his job. :shock:

The DNC is essentially against men, the traditional family, and anything decent about America which is why when I became a voter at age 18 I decided to become a Republican. Essentially any political party that wages a legal war against my interests, values, and standing in society deserves to be treated like my enemy. It would be a cold day in hell before I would ever vote for a democrat in any national office. It was the democrats who started the Civil War, formed the Ku Klux Klan, enacted the Jim Crow Laws, initially opposed the Civil Rights movement, sabotaged the military during the Vietnam War, brought elicit drugs into mainstream society, and allowed AIDS to spread by protecting the right of gays. So these hypocrites basically own the black vote even though they waged a war to protect slavery, formed a hate group to subjugate blacks, and enacted legislation to violate the right of blacks. The DNC also uses the law to coerce women into voting for them in order to keep entitlements that they've become dependent upon. Of course women need political entitlements because the DNC has encouraged single parenthood, sabotaged the education system, and forced the father out of the picture through the family court system. The DNC "liberated" women and has subsequently set them up to fail in every way possible so that democrat politicians can "come to the rescue." The one constant about the DNC is that it will change its political views/ideology and pull a double-speak straight out of George Orwell's 1984 in order to maintain its political power base. Essentially the DNC is historically based on systematic hypocrisy in order to stay in power and will betray voters ignorant enough to fall for its promises. The Democratic Party is attempting the same thing that Roman Tribunes, Julius Caesar, and Octavian (Caesar Augustus) did to undermine the lawful government of their republic. Entitlements buy voters, bought voters support mob rule, mob rule forces leaders to make poor decisions, poor decisions lead to government failure, engineered failure yields opportunity for potential dictators, civil war begins, the people become war weary, a dictator seizes power, complacent citizens allow the dictator to pass power to his heir, and a ruling dynasty is established. If you want your rights subverted, America sabotaged, your future sold out to support the corrupt, and an imperial overbearing government then vote democrats into office so you can become their serf.