Dang! Are most black people this jaded and angry?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Dang! Are most black people this jaded and angry?

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this black guy I've been listening to about Kemetic spirituality, which is very resonating and makes way more sense than Christianity and is not as abusive and self deprecating. Here he replies to the question of whether he would allow white people into his spiritual group. He sounds very jaded and angry with a big chip on his shoulder. Are most blacks this jaded with a huge chip on their shoulder? I didnt know it was this intense. I almost feel sorry for him. He must have gone through a lot of shit to talk like this.

Here's his channel. Its very mind blowing. He's trying to empower blacks with true spirituality and esoteric teachings of ancient Africa when it was advanced and uncorrupted.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL13bT ... LZBxdKW5Sw

Here's a short intro to Kemetic spirituality and why its better than Christianity and makes more sense in many ways. Its more empowering and not abusive or self deprecating like Christianity too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dang are most black people this jaded and angry?

Post by Winston »

Wow he says his IQ is 135. That's high for a black guy.

Can u imagine him and David Duke meeting each other? Wouldn't that be a recipe for dynamite? Lol

Have u noticed that Asians tend to be draw toward authoritarian religions like Christianity? Never to ancient natural religions like Paganism or Druidism or native American religion or Egyptian spirituality or Kemetic spirituality. Why? I'm the only Asian attracted to ancient religions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Dang are most black people this jaded and angry?

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2021, 12:40 am
Wow check out this black guy I've been listening to about Kemetic spirituality, which is very resonating and makes way more sense than Christianity and is not as abusive and self deprecating. Here he replies to the question of whether he would allow white people into his spiritual group. He sounds very jaded and angry with a big chip on his shoulder. Are most blacks this jaded with a huge chip on their shoulder? I didnt know it was this intense. I almost feel sorry for him. He must have gone through a lot of shit to talk like this.

Here's his channel. Its very mind blowing. He's trying to empower blacks with true spirituality and esoteric teachings of ancient Africa when it was advanced and uncorrupted.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCL13bTwEdDKtDLZBxdKW5Sw

Here's a short intro to Kemetic spirituality and why its better than Christianity and makes more sense in many ways. Its more empowering and not abusive or self deprecating like Christianity too.

Yes, most black people are this jaded especially ones in America. Imagine being told everyday in America via the news, schools, society, that white people are the source of all the evils and they enslaved you and your family and buck broke your father or brother and all this kind of stuff. Even though, this is complete nonsense many black people believe this stuff and act on it. When you account for this and the low impulse control/low iq of most africans you get a disaster which is America. The average IQ of african americans is around 80-85 the last time i checked. Don't get me wrong, someone like this could have had serious run-ins with actual racists who really wanted to do him harm like some of these roided out cops who will do some seriously messed up stuff. There is a serious underbelly of messed up stuff all around so you never know what someone might have dealt with or been brainwashed to believe.

With that being said, I have worked with a number of black americans who are pretty content people and happy that don't harbor any kind of resentment at all. In fact, I have had several tell me that they are glad they are americans. I think it depends on the person and what they have gone through in life. I dated one black girl who only dated white guys because her father (black guy) left her mother to raise her and her two brothers by herself. Imagine, a situation like that that you will probably never hear of because it is an odd situation from a regular person but it is things like that that show just what someone will do if they get scorned by someone and they take it out on a specific race of person.