Muhammad Ali's Nationalist speil

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Muhammad Ali's Nationalist speil

Post by Cornfed »

Absolutely awesome. He really was the greatest in some ways.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Muhammad Ali's Nationalist speil

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 11:28 pm

That seems to pretty much undermine the whole philosophy of "HappierAbroad" though, doesn't it? Because by Mr. Ali's logic, you ought to vibe better and fit in more smoothly with a white woman from New Zealand, Corny, when in fact you had much better rapport with South-Korean ladies in the past. Or am I missing something here?

I did alright with white European women, sure, but I'm talking to a Muslim Indonesian right now and she's a million times more feminine and easy-going and far superior wife material.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 2:51 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 23rd, 2021, 11:28 pm

That seems to pretty much undermine the whole philosophy of "HappierAbroad" though, doesn't it? Because by Mr. Ali's logic, you ought to vibe better and fit in more smoothly with a white woman from New Zealand, Corny, when in fact you had much better rapport with South-Korean ladies in the past. Or am I missing something here?
You are missing the government interference. I can't get with NZ females of my own demography because of the government and it is too late to do anything about it now.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:00 am

You are missing the government interference. I can't get with NZ females of my own demography because of the government and it is too late to do anything about it now.
I wonder what your feelings are about Islam. Fschmidt has been very positive about Islamic culture and how it treats and regards it's women. I know you are also quite alright with Asian ladies, too. Have you ever considered a Muslim girl of Indonesian background? Their country is relatively speaking close enough to yours, and you could probably have a nikah, Islamic marriage ceremony, and fly her in to your place. All you would have to do is grow a beard, pretend to be a Muslim and get her father on board when you ask her hand in marriage. It's not too hard and I don't even think it requires tremendous financial resources either. They're a lot better in terms of wife material than Filipinas, I'll tell you that. Probably far superior to Koreans as well, with many of them having become quite slutty lately.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:05 am
Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:00 am

I wonder what your feelings are about Islam. Fschmidt has been very positive about Islamic culture and how it treats and regards it's women. I know you are also quite alright with Asian ladies, too. Have you ever considered a Muslim girl of Indonesian background? Their country is relatively speaking close enough to yours, and you could probably have a nikah, Islamic marriage ceremony, and fly her in to your place. All you would have to do is grow a beard, pretend to be a Muslim and get her father on board when you ask her hand in marriage. It's not too hard and I don't even think it requires tremendous financial resources either. They're a lot better in terms of wife material than Filipinas, I'll tell you that. Probably far superior to Koreans as well, with many of them having become quite slutty lately.
Dude you are not talking about anything I haven't already considered. As to now, I am just scrambling to hang on by my fingertips.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 3:26 am
Dude you are not talking about anything I haven't already considered. As to now, I am just scrambling to hang on by my fingertips.
I hope you make it out of this mess in one piece, and maybe catch some better luck in the years ahead. It's not an easy time to be alive, but it's still not impossible to find some diamonds in this pile of shit called earth. I hope you find yours, brother.