American History X all over again...

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American History X all over again...

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 9:15 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 7:31 pm
I pay more in taxes every year than your annual salary (perhaps even twice as much). I am more altruistic than you. I am more economically productive then you. My business and real estate holdings put people to work and keep them there. I have more social capital than you. I have a broader personal network than you (at home and abroad). I am physically healthier than you. And to top it off, I am quite a bit smarter than you.

Shall I continue, or do you get the general idea?
But all of that is simply given to you. But of course you can't conceive of the difference between creating something and it being given to you. You just don't get it. Don't worry - you never will get it.
The fact that you think years of study, toil and guile mean things were given to me is the very reason you never amounted to anything. But I don't expect you to understand personal and professional success. You'll never be able to get it due to the low IQ.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Spencer wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm
hypermak wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 9:43 pm
Well, off the top of my head:

I pay more in taxes every year than your annual salary (perhaps even twice as much). I am more altruistic than you. I am more economically productive then you. My business and real estate holdings put people to work and keep them there. I have more social capital than you. I have a broader personal network than you (at home and abroad). I am physically healthier than you. And to top it off, I am quite a bit smarter than you.

I have never met anyone, in my entire life, who is truly healthy, successful and wealthy and spends so much of his life criticising and hating on others, seeing them as inferior.

It can't be clearer to all of us, besides maybe your caricature PAG/Spencer, that your entire world revolves around a bunch of lies you tell yourself every day to barely be functional. And I doubt you're even that, at this point.
judgeth not lest ye be judgethed
Indeed....

I never met anyone who was so concerned with what others do, think, spend, and enjoy. In one sense it is flattering that someone is so enthralled with all things me, but it is downright creepy on the other hand.

It is a shame such people don't direct their energies toward bettering themselves instead of stewing in anger at those who are very much enjoying life. I guess this is the fate that being among the Cluster Bs causes. Very sad actually....

So when's your next trip to Ukraine?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 29th, 2020, 10:30 pm
Indeed....

I never met anyone who was so concerned with what I do, think, spend, and enjoy. In one sense it is flattering that someone is so enthralled with me, but it is downright creepy on the other hand.

It is a shame such people don't direct their energies toward bettering instead of stewing in anger at those who have done better and are enjoying life. I guess this is the fate of the Cluster B individual. Very sad actually....

Well, Sherlock Holmes, it's called a "discussion forum". Someone posts here, someone else will read and reply, expressing agreement or disagreement in different shades of gray. You are the only poster who posts here expecting to never be engaged, let alone criticised or ridiculed, as if what he says is the ultimate truth :)

That's what I actually wonder. Whether the lockdown has turned your frustrations and anger a few notches up, more than anyone here is prepared to bear.

But tell me the truth, you love the attention, don't you? Even ending up been judged like a senile troll who needs people to just nod in approval, lest he gets his bile up to the hair, is giving some meaning to a life otherwise destined to linger in solitude and pain.

Based on what you just said above, you should be deeply ashamed of yourself...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

August 29th, 2020, 10:30 pm
Spencer wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 10:02 pm
hypermak wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 9:43 pm
Well, off the top of my head:

I have never met anyone, in my entire life, who is truly healthy, successful and wealthy and spends so much of his life criticising and hating on others, seeing them as inferior.

It can't be clearer to all of us, besides maybe your caricature PAG/Spencer, that your entire world revolves around a bunch of lies you tell yourself every day to barely be functional. And I doubt you're even that, at this point.
judgeth not lest ye be judgethed
Indeed....

I never met anyone who was so concerned with what others do, think, spend, and enjoy. In one sense it is flattering that someone is so enthralled with all things me, but it is downright creepy on the other hand.

It is a shame such people don't direct their energies toward bettering themselves instead of stewing in anger at those who are very much enjoying life. I guess this is the fate that being among the Cluster Bs causes. Very sad actually....

Hoy hoy you all thinkin i stanfordguy my gosh is nobody excepting wiseton on forum have strong intuitions hmmm let think for maybe hapy guy know beter he seem brighlight but not sure still but nvermind

so never ever before i go ukraine for even i can saving the travelmoney and get the aeroplan only iceburg tip for we know the hi status white girl so so understand her ski hi value at top foodlinking so if i see i want dating mating but girl see me not take me because only can i afording cheapy charly dating and i not want travel for look no touch beter staying put
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen