Does anyone take Black Lives Matter seriously?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dose anyone take Black Lives Matter seriously?

Post by yick »

Yohan wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 2:27 am
Moretorque wrote:
June 10th, 2020, 6:12 am
Whites are soon to be a minority in America, Yohan if you have not noticed whites in general are not breeding unless they are the christian fools.... This is happening everywhere, our rulers know exactly what they are doing.... They want to own it all and felt whites were their main obstacle to that....
Not sure if this works out so easily, I understand you mean, likely whites will be the minority and black the majority in future in all USA?

I doubt if this will happen or at least it will still take a long time. There are more people in this world, not only whites and blacks. The health care of low-class black people (and also Natives) in USA is poor, their education level is poor, their daily lifestyle unhealthy (junk food, overweight etc) - their life is not that long, compared to others (white, Asians with good income) in the States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ ... ted_States

More likely I guess, white people might become less, but Asian people will increase in the States. Also mixed race people will increase.
I am not so sure if black people will increase so much. Already now black single mothers have their 5 or 8 children next to them from different fathers living of food coupons. You cannot increase that child-production so easily anymore through nonstop pregnancy - there are natural limits...

Life expectancy plays also a major role, and it is low in countries with black population, for example Haiti or Nigeria...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... expectancy
I agree, white people don't see the United States as the 'promised land' and they aren't going make the trip over there from Europe or Australia and therefore - white will become a minority in the United States probably in another 50 years.

And I agree with you on the demographics - they will be mostly Hispanic and Asian. Of course, Africans will make the journey as well - apparently, Africans from Africa are the highest qualified demographic of immigrant in The United States - probably that's where the change needs to come from.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Does anyone take Black Lives Matter seriously?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

BLM is simply following the playbook of Saul Alinky’s Rules For Radicals. In it, he delineates the process of “direct action” which is occurring now.

The far left knows that the most exploitable demographic group are poor, uneducated blacks. That makes BLM the choice organization to create planned chaos when hysteria events take place.

The left does not give two shiits about black people. But when blacks’ anger can blow up into revolutionary change, the left becomes pro-black all of the sudden.

#All Lives Matter #Blue Lives Matter
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:11 am
BLM is simply following the playbook of Saul Alinky’s Rules For Radicals. In it, he delineates the process of “direct action” which is occurring now.

The far left knows that the most exploitable demographic group are poor, uneducated blacks. That makes BLM the choice organization to create planned chaos when hysteria events take place.

The left does not give two shiits about black people. But when blacks’ anger can blow up into revolutionary change, the left becomes pro-black all of the sudden.

#All Lives Matter #Blue Lives Matter
Couldn't agree more.

It's so ridiculous treating racism like it's some kind of new issue that's just starting to emerge into general consciousness. I can remember being kicked out of the "colored section" in a Missouri theater 58 years ago, and that same summer seeing blacks sit in the back of the streetcars in New Orleans. Those days are long gone because a large majority of Americans did make the decision in the '60s to disenfranchise racism as much as possible. What is a new issue is the militarization and increased thuggishness of cops since 9/11.

These riots are nothing but political opportunism, another in a long line of fabricated episodes -- including the scamdemic -- to make Trump have to face a beaten down and completely demoralized electorate in November. And while they're at it, hell, they might as well take the Alinsky swing for the fences and see if a repeat of Russia 1917 is in the cards. With the American public as dumbed down, drugged up, demoralized and cowering in fear as it is, maybe they see an opportunity for the whole enchilada.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yes, the sole purpose of blacks in America is to allow Jewish communists to sabotage society.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 10:37 am
a large majority of Americans did make the decision in the '60s to disenfranchise racism as much as possible.
And what a tragic mistake that turned out to be. The boomers really allowed the Jews to do a number on them. Boomers should devote their lives to rectifying this horrendous crime they committed against future generations.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

LOL
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 12:18 pm

Yes, the sole purpose of blacks in America is to allow Jewish communists to sabotage society.
The Jews didn't bring the blacks from Africa to America in the first place - that's a historical fact.

I know you want to have an all-white wherever you are but it can't exist in this day and age - the first world needs IT people and medical staff, if you had to rely on white people from Europe - you couldn't have enough people to come on over - which is why Asian immigration especially - is encouraged and welcomed all over the what was the 'new world' which is why Canada, Australia, NZ and The States has millions of recent immigrants from Asia.

They tend to be more peaceful and law abiding - unlike the white working class of the UK (all the complaints about working class African-Americans you can level at the British white working classes) - I don't think any of those countries really want any more immigrants of 'good British stock' I would be interested to know how many Asian-Americans owns a gun?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:57 pm
The Jews didn't bring the blacks from Africa to America in the first place - that's a historical fact.
You might want to check your source on that one, as most of the shipping lines involved in the Transatlantic slave trade were Jewish owned, so it is a historical fact that the Jews literally did bring black slaves to America. Also around 40% of Jewish households in ante bellum America owned slaves as compared to about 0.8% of white households.
I know you want to have an all-white wherever you are but it can't exist in this day and age - the first world needs IT people and medical staff, if you had to rely on white people from Europe - you couldn't have enough people to come on over - which is why Asian immigration especially - is encouraged and welcomed all over the what was the 'new world' which is why Canada, Australia, NZ and The States has millions of recent immigrants from Asia.
There is no shortage of IT people and Asian coders tend to be inferior to their white counterparts. Most good software was created by whites. There are no shortage of whites who could be trained as medical professionals. It is just that at this stage the evil global elite want to replace white people with others who are easier to control.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 8:15 pm
yick wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:57 pm
You might want to check your source on that one, as most of the shipping lines involved in the Transatlantic slave trade were Jewish owned, so it is a historical fact that the Jews literally did bring black slaves to America. Also around 40% of Jewish households in ante bellum America owned slaves as compared to about 0.8% of white households.
There is no shortage of IT people and Asian coders tend to be inferior to their white counterparts. Most good software was created by whites. There are no shortage of whites who could be trained as medical professionals. It is just that at this stage the evil global elite want to replace white people with others who are easier to control.
Yeah, show me the proof that most shipping lines involved in the Atlantic slave trade were Jewish - definitely not true of the Spanish because they expelled their Jews to the Americas in 1492 and definitely not true of the British and French - anyway, I would be interested to see it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 8:36 pm
Yeah, show me the proof that most shipping lines involved in the Atlantic slave trade were Jewish - definitely not true of the Spanish because they expelled their Jews to the Americas in 1492 and definitely not true of the British and French - anyway, I would be interested to see it.
What would constitute proof?
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

gsjackson wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 7:35 pm
LOL
I'm laughing at a cartoon CE posted that seems to have disappeared. WuMaster?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 8:44 pm
yick wrote:
Proof from a relibale historian - online will do!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
Go research Tony Martins work......
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is the agenda and objective of BLM? Do they advocate that blacks should be able to do whatever they want and commit any crime they want and everyone should do nothing just because they're black? They can't expect everyone to do that right? Isnt BLM dangerous in that any bad or criminal black could hide behind the BLM banner as a shield to do anything they want with impunity?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
June 12th, 2020, 2:52 am
yick wrote:
June 11th, 2020, 9:46 pm
Cornfed wrote:
yick wrote:
Go research Tony Martins work......
Jews and the slave trade

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xp ... story.html

Tony Martin is referenced on all kinds of dingbat sites - as I thought he would be. :roll: