Was Winston a victim of racism at Chadbourne school in the 80s?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Was Winston a victim of racism at Chadbourne school in the 80s?

Post by Winston »

I was wondering. Do u think i can sue my grammar school, Chadbourne in Fremont, CA for racism in the 80s? Lol

The thing is, there is a bizarre mystery i never solved. In 4th or 5th grade, we all had 2 or 3 weeks of cafeteria kitchen duty, where we would work in the kitchen and get a free meal for it during lunchtime. When it came time for my turn, i enjoyed it and was doing well. I worked fast and maintained the supply line and wore gloves, etc. i did nothing wrong and learned fast and enjoyed it.

But after about 3 days the principal of the school, Mr Lewis, came into the kitchen and talked to the manager. After that i was pulled from kitchen duty and not given any reason. When i asked my teacher he refused to talk about it and looked uncomfortable about it. Eventually he told me that they were no longer using student help in the kitchen. But i was not able to confirm that. It was weird. It felt like the universe was against me. Not only were the kids against me but so were the adults. Why was i singled out like that?

Incidents like that definitely honed my belief in murphys law because i got singled out too often for no fault of my own. I guess the universe isnt fair and its not about fault. Its just that if people dont like u they treat u bad or single u out. That fact made me jaded.

Anyway i was the only one in class who never got to finish the 3 weeks of kitchen duty that everyone was assigned to. Everyone else got to work there just fine. I never found out why.

Isnt that bizarre? I can only conclude that there was either some racism against me or someone complained that they didn't want a "dirty chink" in the kitchen handling their food or else they wouldnt eat there. So they quietly got rid of me and couldn't tell me why.

What do you think? Have u ever experienced such weird incidents in which u seemed to be singled out for no reason? Stuff like that makes u believe in murphys law and curses and victimhood for sure. U know what i mean?

Is it possible to sue my school for racism? Is there a statute of limitations on such things?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was Winston a victim of racism at Chadbourne school in the 80s?

Post by Winston »

My discussion with Alex about this.

[4/13, 7:32 PM] Winston Wu: Alex, is this proof of Murphy's law? Why does the universe single some people out even when they did nothing wrong? Does the universe like to pick on sensitive people in particular? It seems so.

Whoever runs out universe or matrix definitely does not empathize with human suffering. Thats for sure. The overlord or creator seems to view us like lab rats only with no concern for our suffering or injustice or in life being a dick. Whoever it is seems cold and detached and views us like insects or lab rats only. And is purely scientific, not empathetic. Like the aliens in star trek that have no feeling and treat humans as lab rats like in the pilot episode "the cage". Lol

[4/13, 7:33 PM] Winston Wu: Any explanation alex? Have you experienced weird things like that in which u were singled out for some unknown reason?

[4/13, 7:57 PM] Alex From Venice: Yes, I've been singled out dozen times...

[4/13, 7:57 PM] Alex From Venice: by girls

[4/13, 7:58 PM] Alex From Venice: they apparently can like everyone else but me for apparently no good reasons

[4/13, 7:59 PM] Alex From Venice: they just didn't like me... I guess girls are racists

[4/13, 8:03 PM] Alex From Venice: in your case you mentioned above, yes I think some kind of prejudice had worked against you. As you said "people don't like you" and if that happens, who to blame? the people or the universe or the overlord or the creator?

[4/13, 8:07 PM] Alex From Venice: I came to conclusion that this material dimension we are brought to live in is totally neutral to all of us, and whatever happens while we are here is an opportunity to show which side we like to take, the side of good or the side of evil. Of course whoever choose evil will cause unjust suffer to others, while whoever choose good will cause undeserved joys to others

[4/13, 8:11 PM] Alex From Venice: moreover, we aren't alone here, everyone is like an antenna and we always receive "suggestions" in the form of thoughts (which we aren't able to differentiate from our owns) from a source of good and a source of evil. Depending which is our free will preference we'll pick up the suggestions from one side rather than the other

[4/13, 8:12 PM] Alex From Venice: except for "natural evil" all good and evil in this earthly life is a consequence of everyone's free will

[4/13, 8:14 PM] Alex From Venice: natural "evil" is the most difficult evil to explain for those who believe in a Creator who's nature is of infinite love and infinite wisdom

[4/13, 8:18 PM] Alex From Venice: but one way to explain it is that natural evil is also part of the "free will" of the universe, of the matter which follows "the laws" God has set but yet it's not predictable at the level of each individual particle of matter, as quantum physics has demonstrated, it's predictable only as statistical behaviour of massive number of individual particles together

[4/13, 8:21 PM] Alex From Venice: like saying that we can predict the functions of hour body's organs as huge sum of cells but we can't predict the life course of each single cell that we are made of

[4/13, 8:22 PM] Alex From Venice: or we can predict the destiny of a society (like a I can predict that Italian society is doomed) but we can't predict the destiny of each single individual that is part of that society

[4/13, 8:25 PM] Alex From Venice: but another way to explain "natural evil" is that suffer is the engine of all moral choices. Without natural suffer for anyone there would not be any need to choose from good and evil, especially there would not been chances for compassion and sacrifice which are the main ingredients of love

[4/13, 8:29 PM] Alex From Venice: if everyone is healthy and there's no sickness or disease and natural disaster never occurs the chances for choosing between our good and other's good there'd be very limited. We couldn't prove to what extent we are able to love

[4/13, 9:54 PM] Winston Wu: But even white men get treated badly if its their destiny.

I know girls are picky. But why would my school principal and teachers discriminate against me? They are mature adults. Also why did they give me the kitchen duty if they didnt like me and wanted to pull me out for no reason? Strange.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Reply br Mr S:

"Yeah there are limitations. You should have told your parents and gotten them involved if you wanted any change in the way things were handled. Back then teachers and principals could get away with anything unless parents got involved and made a stink."

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 11:11 am
Do u think i can sue my grammar school, Chadbourne
That's a funny name, there's a meme on the internet about Chads who get all the girls and have all the luck. You went to a school like that and after graduating you're still not a chad with enormous self-confidence? They should sue you! :lol:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... hundercock

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 39&t=42405
Last edited by HappyGuy on April 18th, 2020, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I should email this thread to Chadbourne school, if they have an email, and ask them if they have staff that was there back in the 80s who could comment. They'd probably send me a form letter saying they had no idea what happened back then, but they apologize for any inconvenience. Blah blah blah. lol. What do you guys think they would say? Would they be able to solve the mystery today? lol

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
April 18th, 2020, 8:50 pm
I should email this thread to Chadbourne school, if they have an email, and ask them if they have staff that was there back in the 80s who could comment.
You shouldn't mention what happened to the current staff before you get your answer. Say you are a former student who loved going to that school and you want to see if that teacher or principal is still around.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked some girls i went to Chadbourne school with on Facebook about that cafeteria incident and if they remember it. Here's their reply. Strange.
Well I definitely remember witnessing the abuse you took from students and I vaguely remember the teachers not treating you well. I don’t remember anything about the kitchen… In fact I don’t remember working in the kitchen at all so I’m not sure that everyone did it… But I could be wrong I don’t remember a lot from that time. It’s probably likely that you have a case but I don’t know much about the law in that respect. But I do think you could’ve been protected better at least it up for by the staff. I’m so sorry you went through all that… It was horrible.
I don't even remember having kitchen duty, Winston. I don't know what happened. It might have been that Mr. Lewis and the rest of the staff came to the conclusion that the trained kitchen staff should continue handing out the meals. As far as suing them, I think it might be far too late. I know Mr. Lewis died a very long time ago. Many of the teachers from then have either died or retired.

I have worked through all the bullying that occurred against me at Chadbourne and other schools. I am sorry to hear that you still feel traumatized by those events.