Reaction to black eradication

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Reaction to black eradication

Post by Cornfed »

Clearly blacks are not compatible with human society so those in America and other white countries will have to be removed. Theoretically they could be sent back to Africa, but as blacks are already overpopulated in Africa this would be an insane case of double-handling. Therefore they will need to be simply eradicated. It doesn’t matter what you think of this outcome or whether you like blacks or your moral position or whatever. We can no longer afford to keep them around so at some point they have to go.

Accomplishing this will probably be fairly easy with the power of the state. For example, create a virus that kills blacks but not humans. If this is not feasible just say that such a virus is spreading, attribute every black death to the virus in the media, scare all the blacks into FEMA camps (and also cut off all their gibs so they will have no choice but to comply) and then it’s lethal injections under the guise of treatment all round. Easy peasy.

The interesting thing will be how people will react. Say whoever is POTUS at the time goes on TV and with a sheepish grin says “Aw shucks, yeah we just killed all the niggers”. Will people be outraged, elated or relieved? Although a lot of white people would have a sentimental reaction against the idea before it was carried out, I think that when presented with it as a fait accompli they will be like “Yeah it had to happened and about time too”. It will be interesting.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Reaction to black eradication

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
August 25th, 2019, 12:23 am
Clearly blacks are not compatible with human society so those in America and other white countries will have to be removed. Theoretically they could be sent back to Africa, but as blacks are already overpopulated in Africa this would be an insane case of double-handling. Therefore they will need to be simply eradicated. It doesn’t matter what you think of this outcome or whether you like blacks or your moral position or whatever. We can no longer afford to keep them around so at some point they have to go.

Accomplishing this will probably be fairly easy with the power of the state. For example, create a virus that kills blacks but not humans. If this is not feasible just say that such a virus is spreading, attribute every black death to the virus in the media, scare all the blacks into FEMA camps (and also cut off all their gibs so they will have no choice but to comply) and then it’s lethal injections under the guise of treatment all round. Easy peasy.

The interesting thing will be how people will react. Say whoever is POTUS at the time goes on TV and with a sheepish grin says “Aw shucks, yeah we just killed all the niggers”. Will people be outraged, elated or relieved? Although a lot of white people would have a sentimental reaction against the idea before it was carried out, I think that when presented with it as a fait accompli they will be like “Yeah it had to happened and about time too”. It will be interesting.
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd react by proposing the eradication of the people responsible
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
August 26th, 2019, 4:47 pm
I mean, I'm pretty sure I'd react by proposing the eradication of the people responsible
I doubt many people will turn out to be that ungrateful. It is like cat hoarders who may cry and whine when authorities euthanise their cats but usually subsequently admit that is had to be done. Unlike blacks, most people actually like cats.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Keep some things in mind: The stuff you're talking about was allowed & seemingly fostered- by somebody/somebodies. Where do you get the idea that this isn't endorsed & would be worked against?

I always get confused about some of the illegal immigration arguments, too- somebody somewhere went & made these things smooth. These benefits & general social pissy-ness didn't just spring out of nowhere. The hiring of someone illegal for less than someone legal didn't just happen out of nowhere- it was engaged in. The "at ta boy" attitude toward any situation of someone making money. This was, as far as I can tell, a home-produced situation.

Another thing is that someone that would do something of that nature, and I'm not saying always on this, isn't necessarily going to be ethical enough to have around without the same basic shit as blowback. It would have to be something fairly direct-contact (ex: people that deal with blacks on a frequent basis tend to dislike them), and those people might not be enough. Might be more sensible to direct some kind of "Stop f***ing Up" type of movement in that direction, but I don't know how well it would work.

I think Europe will need to do something sooner or later. Germany's guests don't seem to be acting like guests, more like invading instigators. Deporting them seems like the way to go. I don't know how much fight they'll put up, but it might simply come to that.