White Genocide Debunked

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Genocide Debunked

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 2:50 pm
July 14th, 2020, 1:55 pm
If he wants to believe Jews are a race
I'm not sure who this is a response to, but clearly Jews are a race and we now have incontrovertible DNA evidence to prove that, which is why Israel has started to use blood tests to determine who is eligible for citizenship.
DNA tests are an OPTION for those applying for citizenship, but those tests are for people who have clear long lines of Jewish ancestry.
Well there you go. If they have long lines of ancestry with other Jews they are by definition a race.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 3:39 pm
July 14th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I'm not sure who this is a response to, but clearly Jews are a race and we now have incontrovertible DNA evidence to prove that, which is why Israel has started to use blood tests to determine who is eligible for citizenship.
DNA tests are an OPTION for those applying for citizenship, but those tests are for people who have clear long lines of Jewish ancestry.
Well there you go. If they have long lines of ancestry with other Jews they are by definition a race.
Not really. The DNA test only links people to ancestral REGIONS of the world, not to races. Jews tend to have some measure of regional haplogroup clusters and those clusters could be from any racial groups. So in essence, DNA test only shows that you have ancestral origins in and around what is now Israel. Depending on what other regional linkages they find, they can surmise that one is Jewish and not Arab.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm
Not really. The DNA test only links people to ancestral REGIONS of the world, not to races.
DNA tests measure the level of genetic relatedness. This corresponds somewhat to ancestral region but is not the same thing. You can have a situation where different races co-exist in an area for a long time, such as Bantus and Pygmies in parts of Africa.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:40 pm
July 14th, 2020, 3:47 pm
Not really. The DNA test only links people to ancestral REGIONS of the world, not to races.
DNA tests measure the level of genetic relatedness. This corresponds somewhat to ancestral region but is not the same thing. You can have a situation where different races co-exist in an area for a long time, such as Bantus and Pygmies in parts of Africa.
Than that proves my point. A blonde, German Jew, and a Yemeni or Ethiopian Jew have little to no genetic relatedness. That disproves that Jews are a race.

I'm sorry that does not comport with your indoctrinated worldview.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2020, 4:49 pm
A blonde, German Jew, and a Yemeni or Ethiopian Jew have little to no genetic relatedness.
Actually, that's not true. The Ethiopian Jews might be a separate strain, but there have been studies of self-identified Jews from different parts of the world and they tend to be closely related.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:52 pm
A blonde, German Jew, and a Yemeni or Ethiopian Jew have little to no genetic relatedness.
Actually, that's not true. The Ethiopian Jews might be a separate strain, but there have been studies of self-identified Jews from different parts of the world and they tend to be closely related.
Nope....

A dark-skinned Yeminite and a blonde German are not closely related in terms of haplogroups, quite the contrary. You're making things up now.

If you knew anything about Jews around the world, you'd know that some of them have a very weak genetic link to the Levant region, not the closely related malarkey you just mentioned.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Nope....

A dark-skinned Yeminite and a blonde German are not closely related in terms of haplogroups, quite the contrary. You're making things up now.
I'm thinking of a study I saw comparing Jews in Russia with Jews in the Middle East (not Israel). It found that the Russian Jews were considerable more genetically similar to the Middle Eastern Jews that they were to their Russian neighbours.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
The Ashkenazi have been breeding with one another for over a 1000 years and yes they do have certain traits and genetics that are of there own. As I stated what they have been doing will make a race but my opinion is they are not the same people from the Palestine region but some how they did start tracing the line through the mother so there is a connection but probably more tradition than blood lines. Tracing the lineage through the mother from what I was told goes back thousands of years to the Palestine/Israel area but it is my belief Israel never really existed thousands of years ago and the Zionist brought it to life. I believe the Palestinians and the Jews from that area are the same people and I believe there are DNA tests to back this... DNA tests are easily forged however...
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
DNA test as I stated above can be rigged for a certain political point, you are familar with who set Israel up right ?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:17 pm
July 14th, 2020, 4:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Nope....

I'm thinking of a study I saw comparing Jews in Russia with Jews in the Middle East (not Israel). It found that the Russian Jews were considerable more genetically similar to the Middle Eastern Jews that they were to their Russian neighbours.
But that is only one subset of Jewry, not ALL. Jews who come in all races and colors. That's what you don't get.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 14th, 2020, 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2020, 6:36 pm
But that is only one subset of Jewry, not ALL Jews who come in all races and colors. That's what you don't get.
Strictly speaking this is true, but the majority of people in the world who self-identify as Jews are in fact sufficiently genetically related to be considered a race. Of course there are converts and local admixtures.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:42 pm
July 14th, 2020, 6:36 pm
But that is only one subset of Jewry, not ALL Jews who come in all races and colors. That's what you don't get.
Strictly speaking this is true, but the majority of people in the world who self-identify as Jews are in fact sufficiently genetically related to be considered a race. Of course there are converts and local admixtures.
If I am not mistaken 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi and Shlomo Sand says he believes they are converts and there interbreeding has created a race. Going back thousands of years I have been lead to believe when I studied this a little many many groups and peoples in those areas all around were claiming they were of the blood lines of the bible but there is no proof of a direct link....
Last edited by Moretorque on July 14th, 2020, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
....but the majority of people in the world who self-identify as Jews are in fact sufficiently genetically related to be considered a race.
Why, because you say so?

So you obviously consider Palestinian Arabs and local Druze the same race as Jews too then. They share those same genetic markers from the Levant region.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 14th, 2020, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

July 14th, 2020, 7:11 pm
Cornfed wrote:
....but the majority of people in the world who self-identify as Jews are in fact sufficiently genetically related to be considered a race.
Why, because you say so?

So you obviously consider Palestinian Arabs and local Druze as the same race as Jews too then. They share those same genetic markers from the Levant region.
The Ashkenazi have certain things that are genetic to them I believe ?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:11 pm
If I am not mistaken 90% of Jews are Ashkenazi and Shlomo Sand says he believes they are converts and there interbreeding has created a race. Going back thousands of years I have been lead to believe when I studied this a little many many groups and peoples in those areas all around were claiming they were of the blood lines of the bible but there is no proof of a direct link....
Apparently Ashkenazi are genetically similar to Sephardic Jews, so I'm not sure where they all originate, but there is a definite genetic connection.