IQ is largely a pseudoscientific swindle

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: IQ is largely a pseudoscientific swindle

Post by pitbull »

Yeah, for stupid people. But who cares about them. Let them wash my car and fix my dinner
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

pitbull wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 9:34 pm
Yeah, for stupid people. But who cares about them. Let them wash my car and fix my dinner
So only stupid people believe that importing low IQ primitives and paying smart females not to breed lowers average IQ then? Hopefully this is PAG again and not some other lunatic.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Cornfed wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 10:19 pm
pitbull wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 9:34 pm
So only stupid people believe that importing low IQ primitives and paying smart females not to breed lowers average IQ then? Hopefully this is PAG again and not some other lunatic.
As I said in another thread. The plan is to wipeout conservatives, queers, Nazis, white supremacist, pedophiles, criminals, social rejects, assholes, losers, etc, etc with full scale analysis of bacteria/fungi influences on diseases/brain development/civilization. Game changing science is showing that our destinies are not written in our genes but our microbiome. This extends to the brain development and extend of the immune assisted/driven pressures to see the world as dangerous, anxiety inducing, PTSD, etc neuro-wiring intensity amplifiers, which connections are over developed or underdeveloped.

Once we have the data, we'll send you and similar people to treatment "centers" to have your microbiome re-balanced or replaced with a fecal transplant. If you refuse, you'll be locked away with new laws. The data being published is pinning down which bacteria are age-extension-healthy-antidisease bacteria and which are inducing diseases and cancers, diabetes, autism, etc. We now know of extensive re-arrangements of the gene products according to wider system dynamics. In that way, many different proteins, with potentially widely different functions, can be produced from the same gene. Not surprisingly, then, a major re-definition of the gene is now under way.

The stuff you're spouting is primitive nonsense from the 1900s. You're obviously mentally ill.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Methinks PAG is back.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 5:50 pm
Methinks PAG is back.
You would think he would be content to go back to his sheep wife and leave the humans alone...