The Future of Whites

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Re: The Future of Whites

Post by fschmidt »

Taco wrote:
fschmidt wrote:A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts.
True. However, I'm not sure that's our biggest problem.

Whites are the only people that are not allowed to be victims of racism because their slated for extinction.
It is your biggest problem. If whites got their shit together and controlled their women, then extinction wouldn't be possible and you could easily wipe out La Raza. I don't think La Raza would dare say anything like this about white muslims.

Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

fschmidt wrote:
Taco wrote:
fschmidt wrote:A group that cannot control its women is doomed. Most white women are degenerate sluts.
True. However, I'm not sure that's our biggest problem.

Whites are the only people that are not allowed to be victims of racism because their slated for extinction.
It is your biggest problem. If whites got their shit together and controlled their women, then extinction wouldn't be possible and you could easily wipe out La Raza. I don't think La Raza would dare say anything like this about white muslims.
One thing I've learned is that promiscuous women stop having children, they make shitty wives and men don't like marrying them...

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2s5vkcr48[/youtube]
"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: we're no longer interested in finding out the truth." - Carl Sagan