My Views on Race

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Views on Race

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 9:12 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 8:11 pm
:+1: Cornball gets pwned otra vez. Mayyy enkannnnnnnnntahhhh
Eh, CE is just responding to everything with the same generic bullshit.
But it obviously always triggers you because you know it all is very true. Losers at life tend to react just like you do.
:lol:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
But it obviously always triggers you because you know it all is very true. Losers at life tend to react just like you do.
But is that valid as an argument though? If I objected to the activities of a serial rapist, would if follow that I must just be jealous because he was getting more tail than me? And even if this were true, would that invalidate my argument? If I say blacks are a scourge on Western society and you personally have been handed money just for being black, do my motivations for saying that - righteous anger, have-not resentment, some combination etc. - really matter to whether it is true or not? I bet you will not address the issue but instead merely repeat yourself like you always do. The human population is not fooled.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 10:36 pm
July 16th, 2019, 10:27 pm
Cornfed wrote:
But is that valid as an argument though? If I objected to the activities of a serial rapist, would if follow that I must just be jealous because he was getting more tail than me? And even if this were true, would that invalidate my argument? If I say blacks are a scourge on Western society and you personally have been handed money just for being black, do my motivations for saying that - righteous anger, have-not resentment, some combination etc. - really matter to whether it is true or not? I bet you will not address the issue but instead merely repeat yourself like you always do. The human population is not fooled.
What is certain if you think your life circumstances as a poor, miserable, professionally failed, sexless, angry, physically and mentally unwell, low-status man who happens to be white are preferable to those of a black, professionally accomplished, leisure traveling, bonvivant, and accredited investor (look it up), than you deserve every bit of that existence you are suffering through. Calling the good fortune of others "gibs" doesn't make them enjoy it any less. In fact, quite the contrary. It makes them appreciate their privilege of plenty all that more! :D

Finally, be careful about calling yourself the human here. The irony is that one of us will be having a special meal prepared by a famous local chef tonight. The other will be heating up some crude version of gruel not fit for healthy "human" consumption.

But I do get it. When you have nothing at all going for you, your race, nationality, tribe, becomes your only source of pride. It is just too bad this "whiteness" you are so happy about has clearly not made you at all happy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 17th, 2019, 4:52 am
Finally, be careful about calling yourself the human here. The irony is that one of us will be having a special meal prepared by a famous local chef tonight. The other will be heating up some crude version of gruel not fit for healthy "human" consumption.

But I do get it. When you have nothing at all going for you, your race, nationality, tribe, becomes your only source of pride. It is just too bad this "whiteness" you are so happy about has clearly not made you at all happy.
Sure enough, just more of the same. Of course nothing more can be expected. Hopefully there is someone at your end to pat your fuzzy head and say "You told em boy" or something.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 17th, 2019, 5:06 am
July 17th, 2019, 4:52 am

Sure enough, just more of the same. Of course nothing more can be expected. Hopefully there is someone at your end to pat your fuzzy head and say "You told em boy" or something.
Yes, more of the same. You’re obsessed with race. I’m concerned with leisure and good living and I would not have it any other way.
Carnio
Freshman Poster

Post by Carnio »

Last edited by Carnio on October 27th, 2019, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Carnio wrote:
July 18th, 2019, 7:45 am
However, things completely change once you cross the international borders and then it becomes less about "race" like how it was in the US and more about what "Tradition" or "Culture" are you from.
This is very true. In the United States, race is quite often viewed as a lazy proxy for both culture and class so those descriptions don't hold up as well in terms of most overseas environments where people are more nuanced in their ability to size up other individuals.
Carnio wrote: I specifically only like Asian girls but if they happen to come from certain cultures in Asia, I want nothing to do with them!
Asians abroad can be so different from one another that it is difficult for me to explain. I am really only partial to people from the Japanese culture in Asia. I tend to have a slight cultural aversion to most people of the Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Hong Kong, and Singaporean cultures. I would have to say that most of these cultures are different from the others and they often don't even mesh well with each other.

The Central Asians tend to be more to my liking also. Perhaps because of the Russification of their cultures that creates an affinity, but they just seem more at ease with life and a tad bit more socially relatable.
Carnio wrote: Do you believe some culture are better than others?
Absolutely yes, I do believe some cultures are better than others. Cultures which I dislike are:
-Islam-based (Islam has been called the greatest collection of bad ideas in the history of mankind.)
-Encourage or accept gratuitous violence especially against innocent people.
-Cultures that encourage or permit cruelty or violence to children.
-Cultures that frown upon people who wish to improve and develop themselves as much as possible.
-Cultures that prefer poverty instead of abundance among their people. Some go so far to think that poverty is a virtue.
-Cultures that grant licence to women to exploit, abuse, and mistreat their men (Anglosphere and The Anglobitch Model).
Carnio wrote: Do you think less of a person if they belong or subscribe to a specific culture?
I am not proud of saying this, but yes. I tend to look down on North African and Middle Eastern cultures steeped in Islam. These people tend to be very different in terms of proxemics which means they stand too close, they are impositional, often obese, inbred to a fault, easy to offend, quick to violence and religiously arrogant to boot. There are exceptions of course and there are Westernized people from these regions, but I simply have a negative view of them when I encounter them in my travels.

I view Turkish culture as one of socially-controlled barbarians too. I do like the elite, Westernized, Kemalist Turks very much, but the more numerous rural Turks are simply Arab-lite and quite often more obnoxious.

To a lesser extent, I do not like some Latin American cultures, but this has much to do with class as much as culture. Argentina suits me very well, as do the sophisticated Criollo centers in the major cities of Mexico. But poor, indigenous countryside Latin Americans are a benighted lot indeed. That is not to say that I don't meet many exceptional Latins in places like South Florida. I do, but they tend to be Latin by family history only rather than by culture.
Carnio wrote: What is your favorite Culture, or rather, what part of the world are you able to naturally assimilate yourself in?
I feel comfortable enough almost anywhere in the world at this point, but assimilate is too strong a term. I feel most comfortable in the areas of Europe that are recently war torn or stuck in frozen conflicts. For example, I get treated very hospitably in the Balkans and in the Caucasus, two areas with recent and current bloodbaths. They have almost tribal grudges that go back centuries, and they will slit open the throats of their enemies as fast as they cut off a pat of butter for their bread. For some reason, when I go traipsing about in these regions, I am seen as a non-hostile guest, not a historical enemy and people tend to view my presence as a positive omen that things are normalizing so much that a Western guy feels at ease hanging around there. The women are the most gorgeous in the world in these regions, and they tend to be quite enthralled with Western men for a variety of reasons.

Suffice it to say, I have been threatened, stalked, warned, and even surrounded by a pack of friends of a jealous rival, and I still feel at ease there because it is always posturing because I am protected by a shield called "foreign guest" which is never shattered. Even if it were, bystanders, acquaintances, and strangers would jump in to stop it even when they would permit it against their own. So yes, this is the bloodletting part of the world where I am most satisfied.

To give you a recent example, just two weeks ago my girlfriend and I had an argument and I made the mistake of telling her the truth about herself on a particular matter. She shouted, "People get KILLED in [her country] for saying such things!" Yes, it shocked me too, but I gave no reaction. The next time we spoke she was crying, apologetic and professing her undying love to me. Such is life in those parts of the world. If I one day end up bleeding profusely from the neck on the side of a Balkan or Caucasus back road, it will all have been worth it because the ride was so fun and exciting!

One other thing I hear a lot from Balkan/Caucasus women is "Ak! You are just like our Serbian (or Albanian, Georgian, Bosnian, Armenian) men! It is the greatest compliment to hear from them which means something in my behavior is familiar to them and I am not like the limp-wristed Western man-children they encounter or hear about. What is not to love about that?
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

July 18th, 2019, 9:29 am
I feel comfortable enough almost anywhere in the world at this point, but assimilate is too strong a term. I feel most comfortable in the areas of Europe that are recently war torn or stuck in frozen conflicts. For example, I get treated very hospitably in the Balkans and in the Caucasus, two areas with recent and current bloodbaths. They have almost tribal grudges that go back centuries, and they will slit open the throats of their enemies as fast as they cut off a pat of butter for their bread. For some reason, when I go traipsing about in these regions, I am seen as a non-hostile guest, not a historical enemy and people tend to view my presence as a positive omen that things are normalizing so much that a Western guy feels at ease hanging around there. The women are the most gorgeous in the world in these regions, and they tend to be quite enthralled with Western men for a variety of reasons.

Suffice it to say, I have been threatened, stalked, warned, and even surrounded by a pack of friends of a jealous rival, and I still feel at ease there because it is always posturing because I am protected by a shield called "foreign guest" which is never shattered. Even if it were, bystanders, acquaintances, and strangers would jump in to stop it even when they would permit it against their own. So yes, this is the bloodletting part of the world where I am most satisfied.

To give you a recent example, just two weeks ago my girlfriend and I had an argument and I made the mistake of telling her the truth about herself on a particular matter. She shouted, "People get KILLED in [her country] for saying such things!" Yes, it shocked me too, but I gave no reaction. The next time we spoke she was crying, apologetic and professing her undying love to me. Such is life in those parts of the world. If I one day end up bleeding profusely from the neck on the side of a Balkan or Caucasus back road, it will all have been worth it because the ride was so fun and exciting!

One other thing I hear a lot from Balkan/Caucasus women is "Ak! You are just like our Serbian (or Albanian, Georgian, Bosnian, Armenian) men! It is the greatest compliment to hear from them which means something in my behavior is familiar to them and I am not like the limp-wristed Western man-children they encounter or hear about. What is not to love about that?
That sounds very interesting.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
Eh, CE is just responding to everything with the same generic bullshit. Your comment is the inferior negro in you coming out. You have to fight it on a day to day basis.
Finally, you have the galls to come at me. It's About Time like SWV. You know I am mixed Brazilian and that I have the unfetteredly-tainted nigger blood in me; that is not going to make me bellicose towards you lol. Well Cornball, you don't offend me. Bring your vitriol to CE because you probably will not get much retort and rebuttal out of me. I'm not a "battle rapper" per se. I think we're done here unless you continue to exhort your vitriol onto me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

July 18th, 2019, 12:07 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Eh, CE is just responding to everything with the same generic bullshit. Your comment is the inferior negro in you coming out. You have to fight it on a day to day basis.
Finally, you have the galls to come at me. It's About Time like SWV. You know I am mixed Brazilian and that I have the unfetteredly-tainted nigger blood in me; that is not going to make me bellicose towards you lol. Well Cornball, you don't offend me. Bring your vitriol to CE because you probably will not get much retort and rebuttal out of me. I'm not a "battle rapper" per se. I think we're done here unless you continue to exhort your vitriol onto me.
Please don't hurt him too badly E! Corny suffers from a psychological quirk which makes him actually ENJOY being abused and put down in his place, the white trash bin. It's something about his mother, her obsessive "regard" for black men over him as her son, and his obvious position on "the autism spectrum." It is kind of like a cry for people to treat him how he feels about himself, like shiot.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Being obsessed is a primarily American affliction. In Europe and most of the Western world in general it never really was a thing until the moment cultural marxism from American academic works made their way into foreign universities, with a lot of their social studies being taken over and translated word-for-word even though it does not in any way apply to what goes down in, say, Germany or the UK.

Now racism is a big deal everywhere, and its making Caucasians spastic around non-whites, and even various other non-white ethnic groups spastic around for example blacks or Muslims. The word 'privilege' was virtually unheard of in Europe a decade ago, now in academia its everywhere and that's sadly the place where the future leaders of the free world are being educated.

Now everyone's always walking egg shells around others. Cultural appropriation, privilege, a loooot of political mumbo jumbo. Sad, really. You cannot really be yourself in such a world. Even the most innocious of comment from a well-meaning person can get him cannibalized by the very people he supports.

Me, personally, I don't care about race very much. I care only about my own family and loved ones. There's a part of me that thinks its sad to see how the white race is becoming so weak, desperate and p***y-whipped but I take comfort in the fact that other races primarily consist of spineless pussies, too, and aren't all that different anymore. The West is done for. I think in 50 years we'll all be Muslims. So be it.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

January 25, 2021
Thomas Sowell: Common Sense in a Senseless World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK4M9iJrgto
https://vimeo.com/500966216