Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:The people harassing these poor apes by trying to bully them into learning human skills like mathematics should be arrested for animal cruelty.
Definitely one of your best moments........... :lol:
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

starchild5 wrote:We have seen, even with 80% score and straight A's...Many white and Indians end up working as white collar slaves for the Jews. :lol:

I don't think it matters.

I think school should be totally avoided at all cost and it should become a crime to send kids to school aka brainwashing center.
Awakened parents should home school their children if they live in the West.

That's exactly what schools are in the West and Zionist-Controlled Nations.

Feminism, Careerism, Patriotism to a Corrupt Zionist Banana Republic, harlotry, faggotry, trannies can defy biology/genes/nature to switch genders, that miscegenation is normal and healthy, that's what schools teach. Not to mention the increase in bullying over the years which only gets worse and worse for newer generations.

Private Schools and Elite Academies are for the elites and wealthy, so most ordinary peasants can't ever afford to send their children to one of those. Just another segment of the "gated communities only for the rich."

It looks like the "Tale of Two Cities" just became "Tale of Two Americas" (and I don't mean North and South, I mean the poor Americans and the rich Americans, that live in a different version of America even if it's the same f***ing f***ed up country)
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

retiredfrank wrote:
Yohan wrote:they were not invited to come, they were not forced to come, they never were slaves like in USA.
Bullshit. Blacks were informally invited in to do the hard and unskilled jobs. If the whites wanted a white only country, they should have chased the blacks out, punished other whites who gave blacks jobs, and done the hard jobs themselves.

We have a similar situation with Mexicans in the USA. We informally invited them in with job offers, we don't punish employers who hire illegal immigrants, we don't want to do the hard jobs these immigrants do ourselves. We have no right to complain when these illegal immigrants eventually demand citizenship and voting privileges, and once they have that, they'll vote as a bloc to benefit themselves.
You are not questioning the fact, that the whites from Europe were the first in South Africa and took control of a rather empty area, starting to settle down.

WHY did the black people show up later on in South Africa? Because they were unable in their own areas to organize themselves and to create a productive society and envied the white people who had a better living standard because of their hard work. These black people were never slaves in South Africa, not like in US-history. They were immigrants, legals and illegals, arrived voluntarily, they were not refugees and got paid for their work.

If they and their descents are so dissatisfied with their status, income and living conditons in South Africa, why do they not go back to their own countries?
Let me guess, it is still much better for them in South Africa, compared to many African countries where black people are in full control of the government. Right?

And of course, you do have the right as a citizen (and also as a foreigner with legal immigrant status) to complain about illegal immigrants who demand citizenship and voting privileges - especially if these illegal immigrants are into criminal activity. There is no obligation for locals to accept immigrants who are totally unable and unwilling to integrate.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mike1488 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Johan, that is more or less a good summary.
What hard work? South Africans got rich from mining and mineral-processing like Arabs got rich from oil you uneducated baboon. They brought in millions of Africans to do all the work while they paid them in peanuts effectively dividing the economy into a privileged white one, and an impoverished black one.

Why would upper middle class whites go to black areas with no running water to commit crime? Are you mentally retarded? Also, the economy of South Africa is the second largest in Africa, after Nigeria. So much for your brain.
There is no law in South Africa since many years already, which says a white man can do, but a black man cannot.

As a result of your wrong logic you might expect the South African economy to boom with so many black people around, but so far very little economic progress has been seen since the abolition of apartheid in 1991.
What changed was more to the worse and not to the better, despite all international sactions against South Africa were removed.

About whites going to a black area to commit crimes, there are white poor people too in South African who are criminals, and believe it or not, some black people who are living in the SAME country called South Africa are very rich.
Nowadays South Africa is not anymore white=rich / black=poor. Your entire conception is totally wrong.

About Nigeria vs. South Africa, Nigeria is a highly corrupt, per capita a low income country under the entire control of black African people. Criminality of Nigerians is known worldwide. While the economy might be larger than those of South Africa, there are many more non-productive people to feed and not to talk about all these religious violence between Christians and Muslims. If you think, Nigeria is better off than South Africa - only because of their petroleum fields and because their population is 4 times higher than you are misguided and have no idea how economic figures are calculated. Income/living standard in Nigeria calculated per person including purchasing power is less than the half of those in South Africa.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote: ..... Cornfed has a point. I agree apartheid wasn't strict enough. Should have been total segregation. No blacks living in white areas because they are domestic workers. Even now I have a white maid and gardeners. I want no blacks working for me.

And yes we have white kaffirs as well. The lower end of the bell curve; and these are like black kaffirs. Just proportionally, and numerically, the blacks by far win the scum of the earth trophy. I want as little to do with white kaffirs as with black ones.
Thanks for being realistic and to accept the fact that there are also a lot of white useless people around.

I understand your point that you do not want to have anything to do with black people, it is up to you to choose your personnel in your home.

If you have a white maid and gardener it also shows that not every white is earning a 'golden fortune' doing nothing while 'poor' black people are working so hard for the whites for soooo little money as some people claim here in this forum. Otherwise why should a white person in South Africa work as a maid or gardener?

What I disagree however is the idea of Cornfed that black people are not humans, but primates. - They are humans.

About apartheid, I also do not agree. Humans should have the right to mix up in a personal relationship.

The problem in South Africa and also in Europe and USA is more about to give everybody - just everybody without any background checks - entering the country after a very short while the full citizenship.

Here in Asia, not only in Japan, the immigration system is working differently.

1 - no working visa for uneducated people, prove your educational background
2 - rarely grant a foreigner the citizenship
3 - local language is a requirement for any long-term resident permit
4 - deport illegals immediately
5 - deport criminal foreigners immediately, even if they are legally in the country, and even if they are married with a local and even in case they have children
6 - ignore complaints from do-gooders and otherwise useless 'human rights activists' 'social justice warriors'

I am living in Japan since almost 40 years and I have to say, it works.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:About apartheid, I also do not agree. Humans should have the right to mix up in a personal relationship.
Do people also have the right to breed with other retards and deformed people whose are going to screw up society? And when the horrible consequences manifest themselves, who is to handle them and what about their rights?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:The people harassing these poor apes by trying to bully them into learning human skills like mathematics should be arrested for animal cruelty.
I agree, this comment of Cornfed is unique. It does not justify the Nobel Peace Prize however, but it is still good enough for the Nobel Prize in Literature. :lol:
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Yohan wrote:
Mike1488 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Johan, that is more or less a good summary.
What hard work? South Africans got rich from mining and mineral-processing like Arabs got rich from oil you uneducated baboon. They brought in millions of Africans to do all the work while they paid them in peanuts effectively dividing the economy into a privileged white one, and an impoverished black one.

Why would upper middle class whites go to black areas with no running water to commit crime? Are you mentally retarded? Also, the economy of South Africa is the second largest in Africa, after Nigeria. So much for your brain.
There is no law in South Africa since many years already, which says a white man can do, but a black man cannot.

As a result of your wrong logic you might expect the South African economy to boom with so many black people around, but so far very little economic progress has been seen since the abolition of apartheid in 1991.
What changed was more to the worse and not to the better, despite all international sactions against South Africa were removed.

About whites going to a black area to commit crimes, there are white poor people too in South African who are criminals, and believe it or not, some black people who are living in the SAME country called South Africa are very rich.
Nowadays South Africa is not anymore white=rich / black=poor. Your entire conception is totally wrong.

About Nigeria vs. South Africa, Nigeria is a highly corrupt, per capita a low income country under the entire control of black African people. Criminality of Nigerians is known worldwide. While the economy might be larger than those of South Africa, there are many more non-productive people to feed and not to talk about all these religious violence between Christians and Muslims. If you think, Nigeria is better off than South Africa - only because of their petroleum fields and because their population is 4 times higher than you are misguided and have no idea how economic figures are calculated. Income/living standard in Nigeria calculated per person including purchasing power is less than the half of those in South Africa.

Like I said before, you should really consider a job in fake news viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33311 as you're pretty ignorant and stupid (autism). The 1994 post apartheid government inherited a militarize plantation with blacks doing all the work for peanuts. 50% of all gold ever mined on earth came from South Africans. However, If you can't pay your workforce $1 for every $300 dollars you make (like before), your economy doesn't boom. Now lets break down some of your stupidity... the stuff that is at least addressable one by one. Unlike you, I make over $50,000/mo from investing. In investing, knowledge is king.

1. Little economic progress? Based on what? The rantings of some greedy plantation owner forced to give up a bit of income for the betterment of his country? South Africa, like other emerging markets, has struggled through the late 2000s recession, and the recovery has been largely led by private and public consumption growth, while export volumes and private investment have yet to fully recover. The long-term potential growth rate of South Africa under the current policy environment has been estimated at 3.5%. Per capita GDP growth has proved mediocre, though improving, growing by 1.6% a year from 1994 to 2009, and by 2.2% over the 2000–09 decade. The high levels of unemployment, at over 25%, and inequality are considered by the government and most South Africans to be the most salient economic problems facing the country. Which is what they are addressing. You don't go from a plantation to modern economy overnight :lol: [/b]

2. Obviously you know next to nothing about about Africa. Nigeria is a middle income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding manufacturing, financial, service, communications, technology and entertainment sectors. It is ranked as the 21st largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 20th largest in terms of Purchasing Power Parity. It is the largest economy in Africa. Although much has been made of its status as a major exporter of oil, oil only contributes about 9% to the GDP. Nigeria produces only about 2.7% of the world's oil supply (In comparison, Saudi Arabia produces 12.9%, Russia produces 12.7% and the United States produces 8.6%). Although the petroleum sector is important, it remains in fact a small part of the country's overall vibrant and diversified economy.

Botswana, Gabon and Mauritius ARE ranked as an upper-middle-income economy by the World Bank. Botswana formerly one of the poorest countries in the world—with a GDP per capita of about US$70 per year in the late 1960s—Botswana has since transformed itself into one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. The economy is dominated by mining, cattle, and tourism. Gabon, abundant petroleum and foreign private investment have helped make Gabon one of the most prosperous countries in Sub-Saharan Africa, with the 4th highest HDI and the third highest GDP per capita (PPP) (after Equatorial Guinea and Botswana) in the region. GDP grew by more than 6% per year from 2010 to 2012.

The resource requirements of China will only continue to drive the development Africa. Of course, most people are too stupid to take advantage of this. A person could make 5x to 6x more in Africa than they could in Asia or Europe.
Last edited by Mike1488 on December 13th, 2016, 5:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yohan wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I agree, this comment of Cornfed is unique. It does not justify the Nobel Peace Prize however, but it is still good enough for the Nobel Prize in Literature. :lol:
I agree blacks are obviously human because when breeding the races together you get a child but they are introducing the less mentally sophisticated races to the 1st world countries to destroy the modern 1st world standard of living in white countries.

Asian countries are a product of the Western elite as well because they use their economic system of debt to control the mass collective but the Asians I believe are considered less of a threat to their end goal of total world control and they want to keep them scientifically literate to build the technical marvels they desire for the future and today.
Time to Hide!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mike1488 wrote:1. Little economic progress? Based on what?
http://databank.worldbank.org/data/download/GNIPC.pdf

Maybe you check out the lower end of this list, almost all of these 30+ countries there are black African countries. Except Afghanistan, Yemen and Haiti...
2. Obviously you know next to nothing about about Africa. Nigeria is a middle income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding manufacturing, financial, service, communications, technology and entertainment sectors. It is ranked as the 21st largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 20th largest in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.
You must be dreaming.

Gross national income per capita, Atlas method and PPP
World Development Indicators database, World Bank, 11 October 2016

Nigeria is listed as # 155 by the worldbank (including Purchasing Power Parity #152)
USD 2.820,- income/person/year

Without question, many areas of Lagos are nothing but a horrible slum, a lack of clean water and medical care and there is a wide network of organized crime.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Tsar wrote:
starchild5 wrote:We have seen, even with 80% score and straight A's...Many white and Indians end up working as white collar slaves for the Jews. :lol:

I don't think it matters.

I think school should be totally avoided at all cost and it should become a crime to send kids to school aka brainwashing center.
Awakened parents should home school their children if they live in the West.

Private Schools and Elite Academies are for the elites and wealthy, so most ordinary peasants can't ever afford to send their children to one of those. Just another segment of the "gated communities only for the rich."

It looks like the "Tale of Two Cities" just became "Tale of Two Americas" (and I don't mean North and South, I mean the poor Americans and the rich Americans, that live in a different version of America even if it's the same f***ing f***ed up country)
I had home school with private tutors :)
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Yohan wrote:
Mike1488 wrote:1. Little economic progress? Based on what?

Maybe you check out the lower end of this list, almost all of these 30+ countries there are black African countries. Except Afghanistan, Yemen and Haiti...
2. Obviously you know next to nothing about about Africa. Nigeria is a middle income, mixed economy and emerging market, with expanding manufacturing, financial, service, communications, technology and entertainment sectors. It is ranked as the 21st largest economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP, and the 20th largest in terms of Purchasing Power Parity.
You must be dreaming.

Gross national income per capita, Atlas method and PPP
World Development Indicators database, World Bank, 11 October 2016

Nigeria is listed as # 155 by the worldbank (including Purchasing Power Parity #152)
USD 2.820,- income/person/year

Without question, many areas of Lagos are nothing but a horrible slum, a lack of clean water and medical care and there is a wide network of organized crime.

1. When did South Africa become every Africa country you brain-dead idiot? You said South African economy has shown very little economic progress and is now worse despite all international sanctions being abandoned in 1991. You can't even follow your own argument you dirty hobo lol

2. http://www.investopedia.com/exam-guide/ ... flator.asp

There are slums, a lack of clean water, medical care and organized crime in all emerging markets. Ever been to China? When was the last time you were in Lagos?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-32556640

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKxFluDWGE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CP5FIWBSFU[/youtube]

Looks like some country in the Balkans to me.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVXxlb4II68[/youtube]

My investments have been doing nicely
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Johan, du fuetterst die Trolle :lol:

Blue Murder, sssh now. White people are talking. Didnt gogo teach you manners? Run along and we can throw you some sweets later.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Blue Murder, sssh now. White people are talking. Didnt gogo teach you manners? Run along and we can throw you some sweets later.
I had the feeling that Blue Murder might be an Australian of Irish Catholic descent, so while technically white could be considered an honorary nigger.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Blue Murder, sssh now. White people are talking. Didnt gogo teach you manners? Run along and we can throw you some sweets later.
I had the feeling that Blue Murder might be an Australian of Irish Catholic descent, so while technically white could be considered an honorary nigger.
Writes more like a Yank. Well American niggers often have the surname 'White' so why not add 1488 :lol:

Guess he came in the back door. Or broke in again. Like niggers are prone to do :lol: