Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Post by Kradmelder »

Due to the very low black pass rates the government has lowered to pass rate for math to 20 just to get them to move on. Otherwise they can never complete school and at 18 are still in grade 6.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/finance ... ths-to-20/

Can anyone still think these savages are equal? They are devoid of brain matter, hence the IQ below 80 on average.

The pass rate from high school is only 43%, but this includes whites and Indians with nearly 100% pass rate, and coloureds. Hence the rate for blacks is lower.

https://businesstech.co.za/news/governm ... a-is-43-7/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Pass mark lowered to 20% to raise black pass rates

Post by starchild5 »

We have seen, even with 80% score and straight A's...Many white and Indians end up working as white collar slaves for the Jews. :lol:

I don't think it matters.

I think school should be totally avoided at all cost and it should become a crime to send kids to school aka brainwashing center.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The people harassing these poor apes by trying to bully them into learning human skills like mathematics should be arrested for animal cruelty.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

For every low IQ black American, there are 10 low IQ white Americans based on demographics alone.

Nearly every unmitigated idiot I have worked with has been white, so you need to get over the myth that because you are white you are somehow intelligent. Simply believing that renders you low IQ in my book. There is a bell curve and understand that the rear half of the white curve includes millions of low IQ whites like Cornfed and yourself.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed appears to be another middle-aged guy who expends his energies sitting at home blaming other people for his misery rather than getting out there and doing something constructive with those energies. Like cdnFA, who got banned recently.

Kradmelder is harder to understand. Anyone looking at my posting history can see I don't much care about being popular, well-liked, politically correct, etc. But at the same time, I don't want to be associated with the trash of society. And at least in the United States, it's only the trash that goes around spouting off about nigger-this, jew-that like Kradmelder. It's just appalling. It's like some guy who starts loudly talking, in a very jolly way, in a restaurant about how he sometimes enjoys eating dogshit with his salad, or how he gets thrills torturing animals and then eating them afterwards, or how there nothing like a raping a child's ass while eating a beefsteak. I just cringe at being associated with such a person.

I'm not South African, so I don't fully understand the racial situation there. I did grow up during the civil rights era in a big city in the USA, with constant street fights between me and black kids, having to worry about the black areas I couldn't walk through, beaten and robbed by blacks at gunpoint many times. Of course, there's two sides to every story. The police brutality against blacks we read about today is nothing compared to what went on in the deep south in the 1960's and previously, and for every white kid punched in the face by blacks, there was a black guy beaten senseless or beaten to death by whites with such incidents ignored by the police. All this was long ago, and like most educated Americans who are doing well economically, I've moved on and live and work in peace now with blacks.

Like me, and unlike Cornfed, Kradmelder appears to be an economic winner, which is why his hate towards blacks and also jews is hard to understand. Nobody is forcing him to have sex with black women or live side by side with blacks. If he hates blacks that much, why not move to Australia and avoid them completely?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:And at least in the United States, it's only the trash that goes around spouting off about nigger-this, jew-that like Kradmelder.
If by “trash” you mean poor people, the explanation is simple. They have to live with the niggers because they can’t afford the tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars people with money pay each year to avoid them. Is it the “trash” that bring about the situation where a piece of land can cost $10k in a niggerhood while an identical piece of land can cost $1M in an all white neighborhood jogging distance away? Obviously everyone hates niggers, but some are paid by the ZOG not to say so.
If he hates blacks that much, why not move to Australia and avoid them completely?
Unfortunately the primate infestation is being exported to Australia.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

retiredfrank wrote:
Kradmelder is harder to understand.

I'm not South African, so I don't fully understand the racial situation there.

If he hates blacks that much, why not move to Australia and avoid them completely?
Kradmelder is likely Europe related and in South Africa. He sees the situation very realistic.

USA cannot be compared with South Africa. The history is different. In USA blacks, Asians, Latinos etc. are the minority, whites outnumber them maybe 5:1 and it is impossible for a black person to avoid white people or to disturb the US-government in general.

However in South Africa (and some other countries nearby) black people are now the huge majority - but this was not always so.

When the first white people arrived in South Africa, they found this area rather empty, only few tribes were living there, and the white people made this place, now called South Africa, to one of the richest countries in Africa - later on black people were coming in, more and more... they were not invited to come, they were not forced to come, they never were slaves like in USA.

They saw the whites had a much better living standard and envied them, but they ignored the fact, that for a better life you have to learn and to work hard for it.

Therefore white people in South Africa always have the feeling that black people are stealing their land, they consider black people similar to illegal immigrants living of benefits.

The propaganda from South African black leaders about poor blacks and rich whites is indeed untrue. Not all blacks are so poor (if they are willing to co-operate with the whites) and there are not only poor blacks, but also poor whites in South Africa. There are also some areas you might call a 'white slum'.

A serious problem in South Africa is criminality. There is no problem awith Islamists or Communists etc, but there are plenty of 'ordinary criminals' everywhere.

A low intelligence as a black person is no excuse or justification for being a criminal. However to be politically correct, we should not say that.

-----

I disagree with Cornfed, who considers black people as 'apes' 'simians' or another kind of animals. They are humans.

However it is true, that out of a random group of black young people somewhere in Africa - my own experience with them - only 10 percent are really willing to learn and to work something productive in future.

About 20 percent are so 50/50, they work 'something', they are not violent, no troublemakers, but for sure they are not very intelligent either.

The problem is with those remaining 70 percent with the black population in South Africa, unwilling to work, future is jail in - jail out, and of course they are blaming the whites for their low living standard. That's BS.

They eat today something and do not think about what to eat tomorrow. They cannot keep their own home clean, they cannot keep their office in order, any work they do is incomplete and so on. They don't care about anything. So what to do with those black people?

I did not think seen as individuals that a white person is by default more intelligent, there are individual blacks who are as intelligent as white people and willing to study and to work. - Of course there are also white people who are complete idiots. I don't deny that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Yohan wrote:they were not invited to come, they were not forced to come, they never were slaves like in USA.
Bullshit. Blacks were informally invited in to do the hard and unskilled jobs. If the whites wanted a white only country, they should have chased the blacks out, punished other whites who gave blacks jobs, and done the hard jobs themselves.

We have a similar situation with Mexicans in the USA. We informally invited them in with job offers, we don't punish employers who hire illegal immigrants, we don't want to do the hard jobs these immigrants do ourselves. We have no right to complain when these illegal immigrants eventually demand citizenship and voting privileges, and once they have that, they'll vote as a bloc to benefit themselves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:Blacks were informally invited in to do the hard and unskilled jobs. If the whites wanted a white only country, they should have chased the blacks out, punished other whites who gave blacks jobs, and done the hard jobs themselves.
Yes, that is exactly what they should have done then and what we should do now, as well as wiping out the entire traitor class that has brought this dystopia upon us, along with their pets.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I'm heading back into the desert now, in case anyone wonders why I don't reply to further posts.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Johan, that is more or less a good summary. Actually whites made treaties like the border at the Great Fish but blacks kept coming across the border to steal and kill so eventually whites had no option but totallen Krieg. The same happened at dingaans kraal. The documents still exist. Whites got back 10000 cattle other blacks stole and returned them to Dingaan in exchange for land and peace. Blacks killed the white men after signing then killed 500 white women and children in their sleep. So whites had to retaliate. This is history. And blacks still behave the same.

Even today we want to be left alone and alive amongst our own in peace. No white goes to black areas to commit crime. Yet they keep trying to come steal rape and degrade white areas. Must I welcome these savages? If they contributed to society maybe. But they are like the blacks you mention. Locusts. They come to devour our hard work. They had the rest of the continent and did nothing with it. Why now steal from a handful of whites? I will gun them down like I will spray aphids and locusts that devour what I plant.

Cornfed has a point. I agree apartheid wasn't strict enough. Should have been total segregation. No blacks living in white areas because they are domestic workers. Even now I have a white maid and gardeners. I want no blacks working for me.

And yes we have white kaffirs as well. The lower end of the bell curve; and these are like black kaffirs. Just proportionally, and numerically, the blacks by far win the scum of the earth trophy. I want as little to do with white kaffirs as with black ones.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:I'm heading back into the desert now, in case anyone wonders why I don't reply to further posts.
On your bicycle? I hope you are aware a white man invented the internal combustion engine well over 100 years ago and even put it on a bicycle :lol: you only need feet for standing on the pegs and for the gears and rear brake, not for propulsion. :lol: Your right hand twisting a throttle does that. :lol: a right hand can be used for many things :lol:

I'm doing a desert trip in a few weeks. A few 1000 km across the Groot Karoo. But for me it will be 40c. In winter nights get down to zero. I guess it must be the same in the the southern usa desert. The emptiness is simply awesome.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

starchild5 wrote:We have seen, even with 80% score and straight A's...Many white and Indians end up working as white collar slaves for the Jews. :lol:

I don't think it matters.

I think school should be totally avoided at all cost and it should become a crime to send kids to school aka brainwashing center.
1+
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

retiredfrank wrote:
Yohan wrote:they were not invited to come, they were not forced to come, they never were slaves like in USA.
Bullshit. Blacks were informally invited in to do the hard and unskilled jobs. If the whites wanted a white only country, they should have chased the blacks out, punished other whites who gave blacks jobs, and done the hard jobs themselves.

We have a similar situation with Mexicans in the USA. We informally invited them in with job offers, we don't punish employers who hire illegal immigrants, we don't want to do the hard jobs these immigrants do ourselves. We have no right to complain when these illegal immigrants eventually demand citizenship and voting privileges, and once they have that, they'll vote as a bloc to benefit themselves.

Lol, for real.

Yohan should get a job as as a fake news writer.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33311
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Kradmelder wrote:Johan, that is more or less a good summary. Actually whites made treaties like the border at the Great Fish but blacks kept coming across the border to steal and kill so eventually whites had no option but totallen Krieg. The same happened at dingaans kraal. The documents still exist. Whites got back 10000 cattle other blacks stole and returned them to Dingaan in exchange for land and peace. Blacks killed the white men after signing then killed 500 white women and children in their sleep. So whites had to retaliate. This is history. And blacks still behave the same.

Even today we want to be left alone and alive amongst our own in peace. No white goes to black areas to commit crime. Yet they keep trying to come steal rape and degrade white areas. Must I welcome these savages? If they contributed to society maybe. But they are like the blacks you mention. Locusts. They come to devour our hard work. They had the rest of the continent and did nothing with it. Why now steal from a handful of whites? I will gun them down like I will spray aphids and locusts that devour what I plant.

Cornfed has a point. I agree apartheid wasn't strict enough. Should have been total segregation. No blacks living in white areas because they are domestic workers. Even now I have a white maid and gardeners. I want no blacks working for me.

And yes we have white kaffirs as well. The lower end of the bell curve; and these are like black kaffirs. Just proportionally, and numerically, the blacks by far win the scum of the earth trophy. I want as little to do with white kaffirs as with black ones.

What hard work? South Africans got rich from mining and mineral-processing like Arabs got rich from oil you uneducated baboon. They brought in millions of Africans to do all the work while they paid them in peanuts effectively dividing the economy into a privileged white one, and an impoverished black one. Still today, mining's contribution to the national GDP has fallen from 21% in 1970 to 6% in 2011, it still represents almost 60% of exports. Who do you think is doing all the work?

Why would upper middle class whites go to black areas with no running water to commit crime? Are you mentally retarded? Also, the economy of South Africa is the second largest in Africa, after Nigeria. So much for your brain.