Hapa Children Hating Their Own Mothers and their Asianness

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hapa Children Hating Their Own Mothers and their Asianness

Post by zboy1 »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayca0M482-U[/youtube]

Eurasian Writer is a brilliant YouTuber who details the misery of his life dealing with his self-hating Asian mother and White nationalist Father, who he says hated all non-Whites, yet married an Asian woman. Lol.

Hapa children grow up to have issues, especially WM-AF couples, whereas Asian male--non Asian woman couples produce far happier and normal Asian children.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hapa Children Hating Their Own Mothers and their Asianne

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: Hapa children grow up to have issues, especially WM-AF couples, whereas Asian male--non Asian woman couples produce far happier and normal Asian children.
I am not sure if your observation is right, the category of white man - Asian woman is not really clear, a white man can be from Europe or from Latin America, an Asian woman could be a Filipina or a Chinese etc.

I think the most important point is where are you living.

I can say, as a white man from Central Europe married with a Japanese woman, living in Japan, that my 2 daughters 50/50 never reported any problem to me and my wife. They both have many Japanese friends. However they both tried to live overseas in USA, Canada, Hongkong and France and both came back to Japan after a few years.

I know also other couples where the man is from Central Europe living in Japan with Asian wife, with 50/50 children and no problems at all.

Most 50/50 children in Japan find a good job in any of these many import/export trading company, or international hotel, foreign government offices etc.

Also in our office some staff members are 50/50, and others are European/Japanese married and have now their 50/50 children in school, no complaints.

This might be different in other Asian countries - but most complaints I hear from mixed-race married couples and their 50/50 children from USA.
USA really has a severe race tolerance problem.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayca0M482-U[/youtube]

Eurasian Writer is a brilliant YouTuber who details the misery of his life dealing with his self-hating Asian mother and White nationalist Father, who he says hated all non-Whites, yet married an Asian woman. Lol.

Hapa children grow up to have issues, especially WM-AF couples, whereas Asian male--non Asian woman couples produce far happier and normal Asian children.
Citing this particular example proves that one example only.
We are in the USA now and primarily socialize with mixed couples. We know dozens of such couples and many children of all ages. I cannot think if a single example of what you seem to think is the norm. There is some anti Asian attitude sometime, but this is the west coast if the USA. There are Manny Asians here.

You can an always find an insult if you are looking for one but I cannot think of a single example of either the "self loathing" women you describe or the miserable offspring.

How many mixed couples gave you known over the years? I know dozens of them personally as we have a wide social circle.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Yohan, I agree that it's mostly in White countries that Hapa children have problems. You're a good guy, Yohan, so I know your children aren't emotionally damaged like many Hapas in Western countries.

It seems like this is a big problem outside of Asia, not inside Asia.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Outwest, you've never met a self-loathing Asian woman? I've met many in Anglo countries.

I think it's because you're White, so they show you more respect than to an Asian man. If you were Asian, you would be disheartened at some of things Asian woman say about Asian men.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:Outwest, you've never met a self-loathing Asian woman? I've met many in Anglo countries.

I think it's because you're White, so they show you more respect than to an Asian man. If you were Asian, you would be disheartened at some of things Asian woman say about Asian men.

Maybe it's a matter of terminology, but the phenomena I see
Is not what I would call self loathing at all. If anything, it's quite the opposite. This seems especially true with Chinese and Korean vs SE Asian girls.
Due to popular culture, they start thinking of themselves as untouchable princesses and worthy of being at the very top of the social-sexual marketplace.
I'm not sure where you grew up, but on the west coast of the USA I do frequently see pretty Asian girls with...handsome Asian men.. The stereotypes of Asian men, especially Chinese, Korean and Japanese men, as these socially inept homely geeks puts these very men at the very same place as millions of young white men who in fact are socially unacceptable to both the princess white chicks as well as the princess Asian girls. If you are Asian male, considered handsome and drive a BMW, you are looking pretty good to a much bigger spectrum of girls.
Being a stuck up bitche works about the same for any less than prime Pickens young man.
I don't think a Bruce Lee type has any problem finding a girl friend. I do see an interesting contrast however. With limited sampling, it seems that Filipino or fil am families in the USA place a much higher value on teaching social skills to their boys from a very early age. You can imagine the implications
Of this. I'm not aware if this being the case as at all with Northern East Asians. This ends up being unfair to those young men who get dumped I to the shark tank of American princesses of all flavors.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

The few asians here that are not Indian marry only amongst themselves. So do the Indians. There seems to be little of this self loathing, except I have heard christian and hindu indians loath muslim indians.

Amongst a certain type of liberal afrikaans princess, there is a loathing of afrikaans men for being conservative, racist and chauvinistic, but such women try and act english, only speak english, and prefer to date english. For all their liberal BS they still don't dare cross the race divide. The princess english women stick to the english men, but such women are nothing but high maintenance anyway so why would anyone want to be involved with them? Can't the same be said about the asian princesses in america?

Amongst the few new elite black princesses, there are some that look for white men, but very few white men go for that. It is extremely rare and usually it is an old english white man with a young black girl who was not a princess and he pays everything. Most of the elite blacks also stick to their own race, and usually their own tribal group. Coloureds also stick with coloureds.

Although data says mixed marriage is increasing, I never see it. It is so rare people stare. Maybe because i live in a very conservative white very segregated area. Maybe the stats are biased as they include marriage of blacks and coloureds and say they are the most common. Hence intermarriage by whites and asians is probably still extremely low. There are no kids of mixed parentage in my kids schools. I imagine such kids would have it rough. Friendships are still race related and my kids only go out with other whites.
The study has indicated that, while “in-group” marriage is still the norm in the country, the trend has been changing slowly and consistently over the years, especially among the groups who are the least likely to marry across the colour line: Asians, Indians and whites.

The overall odds of a person marrying someone of the same race group dropped from 303:1 in 1996 to 95:1 in 2011, a situation that is attributed to the general changes in attitudes in society and the mutual tolerance of the races through increased contact in contexts such as education, religion and residential neighbourhoods.

A major reason for the increase in interracial marriages, researchers say, is increased access to education and educational attainment by previously disadvantaged groups such as Africans and coloureds.

Education increases the chances of members of previously disadvantaged groups marrying Asians, Indians and whites.

However, increased educational attainment among Asians, Indians and whites tends to make them marry their own kind.

This latest study suggests that about 5% of coloureds, Asians and Indians marry outside their groups, though whites remain the least likely to do so. The most common interracial marriages are those between Africans and coloureds. Also, African men – especially those who are socially mobile – are the most likely to marry outside their group, while African women are the least likely to do so.

Regardless of gender and whether education is increasing or reducing the odds of interracial marriage, the effects of education on this trend are declining over time, a situation that suggests the erosion of social-class differences between races in South Africa.

The declining effect of education or social class in mate selection may be reflecting a natural process of mutual assimilation of the races as society evolves from a race-conscious one into a nonracial one.
I take some of the stuff above with a grain of salt, as going by all the racial hate speech like kill the whites and quotas, there is no way the society is becoming nonracial.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

outwest, and Yohan

I met a few hapas in my lifetime. I notice a trend. The hapa guys are like Asian American guys..have the same stereotype and same struggles. The hapa girls become like American bitches..and almost exclusively date white guys and only embrace their white side.

The hapa guys it depends but from what I seen they date Asian girls but it depends.

For example I had one hapa guy friend that had a Korean mom and white dad. He grew up in predominate white neighborhood. He was an outcast. The neighborhood kids would make from of him because he looked different and his mother was Asian. He told me that the white kids will say things like your mom was a bar girl or Asian prostitute married to some American GI. He had to take sides. He had to choose. Either deny his mother or defend his mother. He chose his mom and ended up hating white people. He lived a sad life.

There are quite few western guys who go to Asia marry a bar girl and come back to the states. Local kids know and make fun of them . It does happen. The hapa kids realize this themselves. Think about it. All that stereotypes of Asian women(submissive, sexual easy or sell out whores) and the western guys who marry or want them.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote:Yohan, I agree that it's mostly in White countries that Hapa children have problems. You're a good guy, Yohan, so I know your children aren't emotionally damaged like many Hapas in Western countries.
It seems like this is a big problem outside of Asia, not inside Asia.
Thank you,
for sure something is true with your observation.

I think, it depends from which country is the white father, from which country is the Asian wife, and where they are living and also about their jobs, income and life-style.

I can only say, here in Tokyo, nobody of my family or of our office staff ever had such 'half' or other racist-related complaints, at least nothing is known to me and I should hear this or that after living here since almost 40 years and working since 25 years with the same staff.

Did I myself ever face any racist behavior here in Japan? Yes I did, but it is very rare. It came always as a surprise in places where you did not expect that. Several times however, this should also be said, in such a situation other Japanese people next to me reacted angrily and helped me.

-----

To be honest, there are also intolerant foreigners, who are troublemakers, who see discrimination everywhere, complaining about everything.
The most infamous example is
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debito_Arudou
He was complaining about USA as an US-citizen, complaining about Japan as a Japanese citizen, and finally complaining about a Korean-Canadian citizen, who was surprised to see a 'white Japanese' in Vancouver. - Such people really do a bad service to foreigners like me living in Japan.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Kradmelder wrote: Although data says mixed marriage is increasing, I never see it. It is so rare people stare. Maybe because i live in a very conservative white very segregated area. Maybe the stats are biased as they include marriage of blacks and coloureds and say they are the most common. Hence intermarriage by whites and asians is probably still extremely low.
Most countries do have some data about marriage between locals and foreign citizens. However a breakup of race is often not available or merely an inofficial estimate.

Yes, mixed marriage is increasing because the world is easier to explore than before. There is now internet available almost everywhere and there are cheap airtickets. Easy to travel around the world. Nobody stares at a mixed race couple here in Tokyo, but of course their number is still small.
In Japan, international marriage does not mean interracial marriage in most cases, as Japanese are looking for Chinese, Thai, Philippine etc. wives.

In Western countries many men are fed up with all this feminist BS and the rude behavior of women in their own countries and are looking out for foreign women. This might end sometimes with interracial marriage. Communities with interracial marriage and mixed-race children are still small.
There are no kids of mixed parentage in my kids schools. I imagine such kids would have it rough. Friendships are still race related and my kids only go out with other whites.
Sad to read that children might face a hard time solely because of their mixed race. That's really despicable.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I think the problem is not the fact that the kids are hapa but the education level of both parents, if one parent is some thick as f**k G.I or a retired German expat and the wife is a bargirl or go-go dancer where there might be a twenty year age gap, you can see why there might be some issues as the kid grows up.

With some of these G.I's - some have stupid, racist, reactionary views about other races, the kid grows up hearing it and then internalises it all knowing that their stupid, crap father has these views on people who aren't white but ends up with a non-white child. Kids aren't stupid, but there are stupid parents who should have more of a clue.

If you are a racist, don't marry and have kids with a non-white woman, how hard is that? sure, their weak willed hypocrisy is stronger than their racist world view but find a white woman and have white kids and then you can poison their minds until your hearts content.

I truly believe that Yohan has brought up his kids in a sane, sensible, non-racist manner, I am sure lots of hapas have been brought up this way, but it isn't because they are hapa they are f***ed up, it is important to look at what is behind every single individual relationship.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
If you are a racist, don't marry and have kids with a non-white woman, how hard is that? sure, their weak willed hypocrisy is stronger than their racist world view but find a white woman and have white kids and then you can poison their minds until your hearts content.

No need to worry about me with that one bru. I did the white thing and kids are following suit :lol: