10,000th Syrian reaches US this week in resettlement program

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

10,000th Syrian reaches US this week in resettlement program

Post by pandabear »

https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-000th-syr ... 52811.html
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — The U.S. will reach its target this week of taking in 10,000 Syrian war refugees in a year-old resettlement program, the U.S. ambassador to Jordan said Sunday, after meeting families headed to California and Virginia....
....Wells said the U.S. has taken in more refugees from around the world over the years than all other nations combined.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 10,000th Syrian reaches US this week in resettlement pro

Post by Cornfed »

So the policy of the evil Washington regime is to bomb countries and fund terrorists to destroy them, and then take the resulting pissed off and traumatized rapefugees and sick them on their own citizens. I don't see how any sane person is not looking for a way to depose this evil regime and bring the traitors responsible for these atrocities to justice.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 18th, 2018, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 10,000th Syrian reaches US this week in resettlement pro

Post by jamesbond »

pandabear wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-000th-syr ... 52811.html
AMMAN, Jordan (AP) — The U.S. will reach its target this week of taking in 10,000 Syrian war refugees in a year-old resettlement program, the U.S. ambassador to Jordan said Sunday, after meeting families headed to California and Virginia....
....Wells said the U.S. has taken in more refugees from around the world over the years than all other nations combined.
If Hillary is elected, she said she will bring in hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees in her first term alone! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."