Stormfront Trolls are All Over the Place

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Stormfront Trolls are All Over the Place

Post by pandabear »

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t181586/
A Troll at Stormfront wrote: Visit www.assatashakur.org
It's a Black Power forum, entertaining, and informative, I just left a post on one of the threads that should shake the monkey tree
There is much information that can be used to help us, sound bites etc.
I think it would be kind of funny if all of a sudden out of no where hordes of WN's dropped in and started leaving posts."
Damned useless queers.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: Stormfront Trolls are All Over the Place

Post by pandabear »

The Stormfront Queers are very active on Reddit.

https://web.archive.org/web/20140125045 ... /t1018437/
A Damned Useless Stormfront Troll wrote:
Yep, like I said, there are lots of anti-White brainwashed libtards on there, but there are also plenty of racially-aware White people on there too. That's why we need to drown out the libtards with our superior numbers, starting with /r/europe....

...Imagine how much exposure we could get by massively upvoting our own posts.
Damned worthless filth.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t401505/
Stormfront Vermin wrote: ...I think if we interested parties fan out and infiltrate these forums and point out the horror stories that maybe we can get them on our side on this particular issue.

Some suggestions on infiltration

1) pick an extremely leftie avatar - Che Guevara, Ghandhi, A left wing leader of some kind - go all out and lie with pictures on this one.

2) Pick an extremely leftie name - Farleft, ProudCommunist, or a real sounding name.

3) Pick a left-wing cause that won't comprimise your morals too much and consistantly post supportive comments on it. Environmentalism is kind of neutral for example.

4) After a while start posting stories of Jewish influence in the media in terms of right wing jews, something on Muslim immigrants mistreating their women, etc etc.

See how long you can keep it up before they catch on. Test the limits - go for an extreme story once or twice. Have some fun with it...
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t705280/
A Stormfront Retard wrote: ...Let’s slap some sense into these people.

1.) Go to Reddit.com
2.) Look at the top right side of the screen. Register an account. This only takes a few seconds.
3.) Look at the bar that runs on the top of the screen. Click on “Politics.” That takes you to the Politics sub-reddit.
4.) Search for posts that concern us. Start with the most recent ones about White Nationalism....
5.) There should be up and down arrows besides the original story and the comments in each thread.
6.) Click the down arrow on every annoying liberal, anti-White comment.
7.) Click the up arrow on every good comment. These are often buried below the threshold.
8.) Leave your own pro-White comments, participate in the discussions, post your own threads to the Politics and WhiteRights sub-reddits.
9.) Keep doing this until the anti-Whites on Reddit are forced to play by the rules.
10.) I spend thirty minutes to an hour every day doing this. It is a productive way to waste time.
11.) Spread the word on Facebook.
12.) Post about it on your own blog. Start threads about this on popular WN discussion groups.

White Nationalists always say they want to “do something.” Well, here’s your chance. This could not be easier. It takes only a few minutes. It can be done anonymously. It doesn’t require you to spend any money. Did I mention it is fun?

Most threads and comments only get a few up and down votes. There are thousands of White Nationalists on the internet. Liberals on Reddit drastically underestimate our numbers. The pro-White community is one of the largest social groups on the internet...
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

DAMMIT!!!

People not under Jewish Faggot mind control are stating their opinion, f**k THAT!!!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

It appears that even Happier Abroad has been infiltrated by Stormfront trolls.

Behold:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1140598/

The troll quotes one of Winston's articles,
Stormfront Troll wrote: I was walking around my local shopping mall and being confronted by a sea of monotonous Asians. I notice Asians never engage me in conversation, never smile. They talk in their mother language, walking about in their own self imposed isolation. None of the Asians look happy, they all walk around with sullen faces. I contrast them to the whites I see while out and it's like the contrast between life and death. The whites by comparison are healthy and happy looking, offer a lot of variety to look at, and generally are always laughing and joking about, and will actually smile at you and engage you in conversation.

To be honest it makes me depressed looking at Asian crowds, they are boring to look at and their sullen sad faces make walking around the city unenjoyable. I then stumbled across this article written by an Asian man in which he admits Asians have lousy attitudes. Something obvious to anyone who ever associates with Asians. Asians lousy attitudes are destroying white nations....

...{the troll pasts one of Winston's articles here}...

...Also interesting note in this video at 3:00 about how Asians get hungry really quickly because they have extremely high metabolisms, and have to constantly eat food otherwise they feel light headed. If they skip one meal such as lunch or dinner they will start to feel weak and their stomach will hurt and they will start to shake and feel as if they have no energy. While a westerner can go without one meal with no ill affects. A white man notes that his Asian girlfriend would have to eat more food than him.

So in essence Asian people are inferior, as it's not an evolutionary advantage to have to eat so much food. Explains why Asians are always stuffing something in their mouths.

We need to stop making out Asians are on par with whites- they are not. Asians inferior biology is destroying white nations.
So, there we have it. A Stormfront Faggot, who has infiltrated Happier Abroad, appropriates one of Winston's fine articles to conclude that "Asian inferior biology is destroying white nations." :roll:

Such utter, repugnant nonsense.

These degenerate queers should just go and drown themselves.

BTW, the video he references, about Asians eating more than Whites, is here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTKYfH4Ok2w
Vendri
Freshman Poster

Post by Vendri »

Flooding a Black Supremacy website, shamelessly upvoting their own nonsensical posts about the Jew boogey men, flooding Reddit, and this: "There are thousands of White Nationalists on the internet. Liberals on Reddit drastically underestimate our numbers. The pro-White community is one of the largest social groups on the internet..." I have got to f***ing love that. "Thousands of White Nationalists on the Internet", followed by "Pro-Whites are one of the largest social groups on the internet"....doublespeak much? Thousands are the largest? They could be out in the real world, you know, making White babies like they demand outsider Whites to do, but instead they dwell in their mother's basements trolling other forums.

That's what the White Nationalist/Neo-Nazi movement is basically, a bunch of basement-dwelling, degenerate Pro-Feminist (Pro White Woman idolizing) trolls who couldn't get laid or get a quality girlfriend even if they tried. Look at DailyStormer, one of the top White Nationalist/Nazi websites, the runner of the site Andre Anglin self-admittedly leads a group of Nazi Trolls against individuals such as Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson and others.
http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/troll-army/

They would do this, instead of you know, moving to Russia or Ukraine to make their oh so precious White babies.

If that isn't evident enough that this whole group of extremist ideologues are mostly nothing more than basement-dwelling trolls, then idk what to tell you.

I recently made a thread, containing a Anti-Asian/Pro-WhiteWomen article from degenerate filth like this:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29183
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Ha! Their disclaimer
We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek revolution through the education of the masses...
Ha! This site alone is responsible for HUNDREDS of murders.

https://www.splcenter.org/20140401/whit ... -worldwide
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

These Stormfront Faggots really are a dangerous lot.

Here they are, having a discussion about one of their degenerate killers.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1035328-131/

Some call him a "race-mixing FBI informant"--that idiot who went to shoot Jews in Kansas, but shot 3 Gentiles dead instead, and received the death penalty. One of the reprobate goons reports on his communications with the killer.

The Daily Stormer does not oppose violence in the least. In fact, disgusting acts of violence generate more traffic to the site.
A Stormfront Faggot wrote:Why do you need constant updates on Miller? He sits in the Johnson County, KS, Adult Detention Center and has little contact with the outside besides with his family and his attorneys. He did manage to call me collect a couple of weeks ago and he sounded in good spirits, considering. He asked me to do some legal research for him, and I have. I expect another call from Glenn soon since he told me how to have calls from him be less expensive.
and
He has admitted to NOTHING that took place on 4/13. He also said any reasonable person would expect that those attending the feel-good propaganda play To Kill a Mockingbird at a Jewish Community Center on the eve of the Passover holiday would be Jews. What self-respecting goy would be found hanging around Village Shalom, the center for Jewish living? A Shabbos goy, that's who.
Stormfront faggots are also very happy to murder Gentiles.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The Stormfront parasites are all over YouTube, too. They really have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives.

For example, this video of children in the holocaust

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxZ9U8NHIWo

The uploader left the message
THANK YOU for watching and rating. Sorry to all that would have left messages of support or sympathy, but I've had to disable comments due to an overwhelming number of racist/hateful posts. It's an unfortunate reality that there are people who wish to deny that the Holocaust ever happened, and I will not have that hateful untruth attached to my video.
Stormfronters are nothing more than vermin.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

A peculiar thing about the Nazis these days:

They don't realize that most of them would have been killed by Hitler, too.