The Holocaust is a load of bull

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:56 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by sentinel89 »

I don't care if anyone disagrees. That's fine. But flooding the thread with pictures, many of them completely irrelevant, is trolling. Fsmidt just refuses to lay the hammer down because pandabear agrees with him.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8115
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Cornfed »

sentinel89 wrote:I don't care if anyone disagrees. That's fine. But flooding the thread with pictures, many of them completely irrelevant, is trolling.
Yeah it is similar to posting animal porn in threads you don't like to prevent anyone from clicking on them. In another context you might argue that animal porn and pandabear's screeds of crap posts were free speech, but in within this context it is a deliberate attack on free speech.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 2:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote:I don't care if anyone disagrees. That's fine. But flooding the thread with pictures, many of them completely irrelevant, is trolling. Fsmidt just refuses to lay the hammer down because pandabear agrees with him.
Both are members of the same unknown tribe. Self-appointed of course, since there is no proof these Ashkenatsies are actually the same people from Biblical times, which they most certainly are not.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

pandabear wrote:One thing that is very telling about the Holocaust deniers is the fact that they always want to emphasize that this was a Jewish calamity. In fact, most holocaust victims were not Jewish.

Image

Mention the ethnic Poles, Ukrainians, Russians etc. that the Nazis murdered, and the Stormfront Trolls will just ignore it. They wish to portray the war as a struggle between "Whites" and Jews. They've all but elevated Pollacks, Russians and Ukrainians to the status of "Whites", to try to get their numbers up.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

sentinel89 wrote:I don't care if anyone disagrees. That's fine. But flooding the thread with pictures, many of them completely irrelevant, is trolling. Fsmidt just refuses to lay the hammer down because pandabear agrees with him.
If all that you want to do is circlejerk--the faggots over at Stormfront will welcome you with penises at attention. If you're going to troll outside of Stormfront--expect that people with any intelligence are not going to agree with you.
pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

Adama wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I don't care if anyone disagrees. That's fine. But flooding the thread with pictures, many of them completely irrelevant, is trolling. Fsmidt just refuses to lay the hammer down because pandabear agrees with him.
Both are members of the same unknown tribe. Self-appointed of course, since there is no proof these Ashkenatsies are actually the same people from Biblical times, which they most certainly are not.
Nope. Not only am I purebred Aryan, but I am at the TOP of the Nazi racial hierarchy. You lesser beings should bow down and worship me.
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 9114
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 10:45 am
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by jamesbond »

Brother Nathanael who grew up in a Jewish home gives his take on the Holocaust.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5396
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Moretorque »

Thank you James and that about sums it up, The Jew York Times was also the first to report the 6 million # for the mainstream in the US and they got their #'s supposedly from the Soviet archives who " supposedly " liberated the camps, oh yes Stalin the great savior. Lets also not forget who created the Soviet regime ? and what style dictatorship it really was.

Look where we are 70 years later, looks to me like the same power structure has been running things for quite a while and running pretty much the same play book over and over and as Nathaniel has stated a gullible public gives it it's teeth.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

Hitler's Orders for Action T4

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5396
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Moretorque »

pandabear wrote:Hitler's Orders for Action T4 :shock:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_T4


:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2077
Joined: December 30th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Location: USA

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

http://www.hdot.org/en/denial/index.html
The Holocaust is one of the most thoroughly researched periods of history. The amount of existing research is enormous and growing constantly as historians pour through archives full of extant documents and artifacts. While important questions remain to be researched, nearly all trained historians who have studied this period agree on the basic facts: The Nazi's "Final Solution" was an official, systematic program of extermination of the Jewish race involving mass murder on an industrial scale which "succeeded" in killing between 5 and 6 million Jews, or approximately 1/2 of the Jewish population of Europe, before it was ended by the Allies' victory over Germany in 1945....

..."Holocaust deniers" deny these well established facts about the Holocaust. They assert that the murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II never occurred and that the Germans are victims of a Zionist plot to extort vast sums of money from them on the basis of a hoax. Under a rallying cry created by Holocaust denier David Irving -- "Sink the Battleship Auschwitz!" -- they deny the existence of the poison gas chambers in the Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp, as that camp lies at the symbolic core of the Holocaust and stands as the icon for Jewish suffering.

The goal of Holocaust deniers in the West is political -- they want to rehabilitate Nazism and fascism in general and Adolf Hitler in particular -- and to promote anti-Semitism and, at times, anti-Israel sentiment. Holocaust denial in the Arab and Muslim world seems to be driven primarily by the goal of undermining what is perceived to be a powerful justification for Israel's existence.

Although the number of active Holocaust denier authors is small, during certain periods they have been able to attract attention that is grossly out of proportion to their numbers and the level of their scholarship. Under the guise of a reasonable person's search for truth, Holocaust deniers spread falsehoods and misinformation that appears reasonable to the uninformed reader. Often times they claim the mantle of free-speech saying they are for “continued research” into a “complex” and “misrepresented” history; yet, their method is never truly historical. Deniers do not rely on artifactual and documentary evidence to create their hypotheses, instead they develop a history of opinion in which any manipulation or distortion of history is acceptable as one’s personal belief....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5396
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Moretorque »

Anybody can make anything up with a pen but then you have to be able to distribute the information, the sources in the dinosaur mainstream have had plenty of funding and time to get their point across the best they can. With the internet it now has allowed people to research both sides of the story from opposing views so people can make their own judgment.

After I researched how the modern money system works there is no way in hell I will believe what comes out of the corporate funded channels of info they provide!
Time to Hide!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:56 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by sentinel89 »

fschmidt, when you open a new Holocaust debate thread, there needs to be some ground rules.

1.) No using publications or articles as your argument. This means that you don't know anything about the subject and just google searched until you found an article with a title consistent to your own biases. It also puts the opposing side in the position that they need to dissect every point in the article you posted when all you did is find an article with a title that supports your side. If you want to cite them, that's fine. But, you need to articulate your own argument. The opposition debates you, not articles that you post.

2.) No posting pictures without explaining how they support your argument.

This should alleviate further issues with pandabear's thread pollution
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8115
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Cornfed »

Or alternatively just ban the troll.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

If the gay porn pic above is not trolling I don't know what would constitute trolling then.
It's sad the forum has come to that.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”