The Holocaust is a load of bull

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by pandabear »

droid wrote:Once pandabear is banned, the thread can be reopened to continue the relevant discussion.
Well? Nothing intelligent was added during my absence.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmkpMmtcIE[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmmkpMmtcIE

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Droid, you're letting the Florida get you all up in your feelings. Pandabear is an idiot, yes. Banning him is not the answer. You can simply ignore him if you don't like what he has to say.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

The Allied soldiers sure thought it happened when they found the concentration camps 70+ years ago. That is good enough for me.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

People think I'm not sick and that's a load of bull.
I'm sicker than the sickest person in the hospital.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Citizen wrote:The Allied soldiers sure thought it happened when they found the concentration camps 70+ years ago. That is good enough for me.
How are you able to judge whether 6 million Jews were killed with bug spray based on coming across labor camps where the inmates are starving as a result of your interdicting their supplies? Obviously neither the Red Cross nor Allied leaders took the Hollowhoax seriously at the time. You won’t find any mention of such a thing in their writings.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote: Obviously neither the Red Cross nor Allied leaders took the Hollowhoax seriously at the time. You won’t find any mention of such a thing in their writings.
:roll: You take your KKK garbage MUCH too seriously.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.ph ... d=10006131
General Eisenhower wrote: . . .the most interesting—although horrible—sight that I encountered during the trip was a visit to a German internment camp near Gotha. The things I saw beggar description. While I was touring the camp I encountered three men who had been inmates and by one ruse or another had made their escape. I interviewed them through an interpreter. The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to “propaganda.” ...

...We continue to uncover German concentration camps for political prisoners in which conditions of indescribable horror prevail. I have visited one of these myself and I assure you that whatever has been printed on them to date has been understatement. If you could see any advantage in asking about a dozen leaders of Congress and a dozen prominent editors to make a short visit to this theater in a couple of C-54's, I will arrange to have them conducted to one of these places where the evidence of bestiality and cruelty is so overpowering as to leave no doubt in their minds about the normal practices of the Germans in these camps. I am hopeful that some British individuals in similar categories will visit the northern area to witness similar evidence of atrocity...
General Patton wrote: ...In a shed . . . was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.

When the shed was full—I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.

When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds. ...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ There they are writing about the results of their own crime of destroying the German transport network, leading to mass starvation. Nothing about killing six million Jews by gassing in camps in order to wipe out all the Jews.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:^ There they are writing about the results of their own crime of destroying the German transport network, leading to mass starvation. Nothing about killing six million Jews by gassing in camps in order to wipe out all the Jews.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Cornfed wrote:
Citizen wrote:The Allied soldiers sure thought it happened when they found the concentration camps 70+ years ago. That is good enough for me.
How are you able to judge whether 6 million Jews were killed with bug spray based on coming across labor camps where the inmates are starving as a result of your interdicting their supplies? Obviously neither the Red Cross nor Allied leaders took the Hollowhoax seriously at the time. You won’t find any mention of such a thing in their writings.
Are you Jewish? If you are not Jewish why keep talking about the Holocaust? If only the Jews were talking about it nobody would be listening anymore. In fact people would probably be sick and tired of hearing the Jews talk about it. You are making it into a show so that people think about it or comment on it. Seems like a Jewish ploy to me.
Same with the anti-black stuff. Making racist comments starts a dialog that gets people thinking and talking about racism.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Citizen wrote: If you are not Jewish why keep talking about the Holocaust? If only the Jews were talking about it nobody would be listening anymore. In fact people would probably be sick and tired of hearing the Jews talk about it. You are making it into a show so that people think about it or comment on it. Seems like a Jewish ploy to me.
The Jews are still using the Hollowhoax for political capital for their nefarious schemes and for the purposes of extortion, so it is still important to debunk this hoax, even if most people no longer give a shit about it.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Cornfed wrote:
Citizen wrote: If you are not Jewish why keep talking about the Holocaust? If only the Jews were talking about it nobody would be listening anymore. In fact people would probably be sick and tired of hearing the Jews talk about it. You are making it into a show so that people think about it or comment on it. Seems like a Jewish ploy to me.
The Jews are still using the Hollowhoax for political capital for their nefarious schemes and for the purposes of extortion, so it is still important to debunk this hoax, even if most people no longer give a shit about it.
In other words: Cornfed is just another internet troll. :wink:
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
In other words: Cornfed is just another internet troll. :wink:
But we are all "internet trolls". :D I like trolls. People have a need to say what they think, well those who are still thinking do. Evil silences the dissenting voice thus that way lies the path of the tyrant. Sadly, people confuse a just King who upholds the laws with a tyrant. So when they are given even an inch of freedom they end up taking a mile and always at the expense of others. They look at a system created to benefit the whole as something to be used, changed or broken for personal gain.

off topic...sorry. Being a troll again.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

In addition to being a troll, Cornfed may be one of those self-loathing Jews, who is also part black.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

pandabear wrote:In addition to being a troll, Cornfed may be one of those self-loathing Jews, who is also part black.
Why not attack him directly if he annoys you. Say something cruel and unusual like, "Cornfed, you can't be white because it is Mexicans and Indians who eat corn. White people eat cabbage and turnips." Blah Then he will feel really bad because he will realize that he is not white. He will probably move to Latin America, marry some smoking hot native woman, raise a family, grow corn and watch what he thought was his white skin turn tan just like the natives.

I am going to go and eat some cabbage now to prove I am white.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Citizen wrote:
pandabear wrote:In addition to being a troll, Cornfed may be one of those self-loathing Jews, who is also part black.
Why not attack him directly if he annoys you. Say something cruel and unusual like, "Cornfed, you can't be white because it is Mexicans and Indians who eat corn. White people eat cabbage and turnips." Blah Then he will feel really bad because he will realize that he is not white. He will probably move to Latin America, marry some smoking hot native woman, raise a family, grow corn and watch what he thought was his white skin turn tan just like the natives.

I am going to go and eat some cabbage now to prove I am white.
I am going to go eat some biltong, then sauerkraut with pork and a beer. That is white as fark :P

Here are some ideas

https://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/catego ... -beverage/