The Holocaust is a load of bull

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:56 am

The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by sentinel89 »

The state of Israel and all its infrastructure has been built on German reparations, so you can see how if the official narrative of the Holocaust is in fact an exaggeration or a lie, it has become the most profitable hoax in the history. And it is a lie. Without going into too much detail, here are the few key points to research for yourself:

1.) Demographics - 6 million Jews did not even live in all the German occupied territories that contained internment camps. The 6 million figure is impossible. Only about 15-17 million Jews existed in the entire world.

2.) Incineration time- According to the official story, Auschwitz would have had to cremate people at a rate of 15 minutes per 4 bodies in traditional cremation ovens. This is super impossible.

3.) The official narrative of Treblinka is so utterly false that even a 4 year old could dismiss it. The story has it that Nazis killed about 800,000 people in gas chambers (first it was steam rooms, then it was death by carbon dioxide via diesel engines, then it was gas chambers, now who knows what the official narrative is?) in Treblinka, buried their bodies in mass graves, and then dug their bodies up and cremated them in a bon fire. Then the Nazis mixed their ashes with sand and buried them back in the same mass graves. First, you can't cremate people this way. Second, the story just sounds like complete bogus. If the Nazis wanted to cover up their crimes, why would they have created mass graves in the first place? Also, imagine digging up 800,000 horribly reeking dead bodies, covered in decomposing insects, and putting them in a giant pile and burning them? It's just stupid.

There's much, much more evidence to disprove the official narrative of the "holocaust," but I think these things are the most damning and easiest to research yourself.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

sentinel89 wrote: 2.) Incineration time- According to the official story, Auschwitz would have had to cremate people at a rate of 15 minutes per 4 bodies in traditional cremation ovens. This is super impossible.
There's much, much more evidence to disprove the official narrative of the "holocaust," but I think these things are the most damning and easiest to research yourself.
This is very gruesome but I need to comment:

1 cremated adult ashes occupy 200 cubic inches, that is, 312 adults per cubic meter.
Six million cremated adult ashes would have a volume of 19,200 cubic meters, about the size of 7 or 8 Olympic swimming pools.
Nothing near a fraction of this volume has been found, as far as i understand.

Non-cremated bodies would occupy a much larger volume (x20), so irrespective of the percentage of bodies cremated, there is a problem here for the 6 million Hollowcause.

*Quick note here, Winston already has a thread for this, it would be more useful to post there.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by fschmidt »

Every forum has its share of morons, and this forum is no exception. I am not going to waste my time debating them. The good news is that since their intelligence is MUCH lower than that of Hitler and Nazis, they pose no risk to anyone.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:Every forum has its share of morons, and this forum is no exception. I am not going to waste my time debating them. The good news is that since their intelligence is MUCH lower than that of Hitler and Nazis, they pose no risk to anyone.
What an educated, unbiased, and logical post. A real truth seeker.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:56 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by sentinel89 »

My bad, I didn't realize there was another thread. I should have known this topic was probably opened before. I just read fdschmits story about his grandparents, and it sounds like complete bs. Even if it isn't, I don't know why he thinks he deserves any sympathy. Even if the official narrative of the Holocaust were true, 70 million people died during the same time. I don't believe Jewish lives are any more precious than gentile lives.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by fschmidt »

sentinel89 wrote:My bad, I didn't realize there was another thread. I should have known this topic was probably opened before. I just read fdschmits story about his grandparents, and it sounds like complete bs. Even if it isn't, I don't know why he thinks he deserves any sympathy. Even if the official narrative of the Holocaust were true, 70 million people died during the same time. I don't believe Jewish lives are any more precious than gentile lives.
I have never asked for sympathy. All I ask for is enough human intelligence to distinguish bullshit from truth.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:What an educated, unbiased, and logical post. A real truth seeker.




Life is too short to waste it arguing with morons.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

^^ this only reflects bad on you unfortunately. I'm asking legitimate questions.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:^^ this only reflects bad on you unfortunately. I'm asking legitimate questions.
Fine with me. The only reason I am posting to this thread is so that if any intelligent people visit this forum and see this thread, they will see that not everyone here is a holocaust-denying flat-earth type.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 2:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Adama »

sentinel89 wrote:The state of Israel and all its infrastructure has been built on German reparations, so you can see how if the official narrative of the Holocaust is in fact an exaggeration or a lie, it has become the most profitable hoax in the history. And it is a lie. Without going into too much detail, here are the few key points to research for yourself:

1.) Demographics - 6 million Jews did not even live in all the German occupied territories that contained internment camps. The 6 million figure is impossible. Only about 15-17 million Jews existed in the entire world.

2.) Incineration time- According to the official story, Auschwitz would have had to cremate people at a rate of 15 minutes per 4 bodies in traditional cremation ovens. This is super impossible.

3.) The official narrative of Treblinka is so utterly false that even a 4 year old could dismiss it. The story has it that Nazis killed about 800,000 people in gas chambers (first it was steam rooms, then it was death by carbon dioxide via diesel engines, then it was gas chambers, now who knows what the official narrative is?) in Treblinka, buried their bodies in mass graves, and then dug their bodies up and cremated them in a bon fire. Then the Nazis mixed their ashes with sand and buried them back in the same mass graves. First, you can't cremate people this way. Second, the story just sounds like complete bogus. If the Nazis wanted to cover up their crimes, why would they have created mass graves in the first place? Also, imagine digging up 800,000 horribly reeking dead bodies, covered in decomposing insects, and putting them in a giant pile and burning them? It's just stupid.

There's much, much more evidence to disprove the official narrative of the "holocaust," but I think these things are the most damning and easiest to research yourself.
Good. Your awakening is just beginning. Now, since you know that our cultural leaders can make history, you can also see how they can shape the present. Go back in history and research how every war in modern history got started. All the way back to the French Revolution, you will find the fingerprints of this clan everywhere. When you realize they have been active in shaping the world since at least that time, you will wonder what is their ultimate goal, and how can they all be united over such a long time period? That is because their god is Satan. They are doing his will. First they had to put themselves a position in which they can't be questioned. That means first they must control money and have enough power. Then they need to generate a myth, which would disable anyone who would question them, by pointing a finger at them to call them "deniers."

And if you are really into their history, you can even see that it is said that one of them many centuries ago was directly responsible for spreading the Black Plague throughout Europe. You can even see in the History Channel documentary itself, that they were vilifying Germans hundreds of years before the Nationalists Socialists Arbeiters Party ever existed, as if to say Germans have an inherent hatred of their clan.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:Good. Your awakening is just beginning. Now, since you know that our cultural leaders can make history, you can also see how they can shape the present. Go back in history and research how every war in modern history got started. All the way back to the French Revolution, you will find the fingerprints of this clan everywhere. When you realize they have been active in shaping the world since at least that time, you will wonder what is their ultimate goal, and how can they all be united over such a long time period? That is because their god is Satan. They are doing his will. First they had to put themselves a position in which they can't be questioned. That means first they must control money and have enough power. Then they need to generate a myth, which would disable anyone who would question them, by pointing a finger at them to call them "deniers."

And if you are really into their history, you can even see that it is said that one of them many centuries ago was directly responsible for spreading the Black Plague throughout Europe. You can even see in the History Channel documentary itself, that they were vilifying Germans hundreds of years before the Nationalists Socialists Arbeiters Party ever existed, as if to say Germans have an inherent hatred of their clan.
..Enter the actual flat-earther shill, fantastic :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6205
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 2:37 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by Adama »

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:Good. Your awakening is just beginning. Now, since you know that our cultural leaders can make history, you can also see how they can shape the present. Go back in history and research how every war in modern history got started. All the way back to the French Revolution, you will find the fingerprints of this clan everywhere. When you realize they have been active in shaping the world since at least that time, you will wonder what is their ultimate goal, and how can they all be united over such a long time period? That is because their god is Satan. They are doing his will. First they had to put themselves a position in which they can't be questioned. That means first they must control money and have enough power. Then they need to generate a myth, which would disable anyone who would question them, by pointing a finger at them to call them "deniers."

And if you are really into their history, you can even see that it is said that one of them many centuries ago was directly responsible for spreading the Black Plague throughout Europe. You can even see in the History Channel documentary itself, that they were vilifying Germans hundreds of years before the Nationalists Socialists Arbeiters Party ever existed, as if to say Germans have an inherent hatred of their clan.
..Enter the actual flat-earther shill, fantastic :roll:
I didnt mention anything about the flat earth. Did I? Besides, who cares what FSchmidt thinks people think. BTW, your very own Forum Administrator believes the earth is flat. Is he also a shill? That's rhetorical. I specifically didnt mention the flat earth because this thread is about the Holocaust.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3143
Joined: September 19th, 2013, 11:38 pm

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:I didnt mention anything about the flat earth. Did I? Besides, who cares what FSchmidt thinks people think. BTW, your very own Forum Administrator believes the earth is flat. Is he also a shill? That's rhetorical. I specifically didnt mention the flat earth because this thread is about the Holocaust.
I understand you can have different positions on different subject matters, unfortunately the public at large cannot, thus fschmidt's attempt to discredit by association
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
Posts: 304
Joined: April 23rd, 2015, 10:56 am

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by sentinel89 »

Yes, according to fshmidt, anyone who challenges the accuracy of orthodox historical narratives must also believe that the earth is flat. The 6 million figure of the holocaust is without a doubt, an enormous exaggeration. The only viable question is whether or not gas chambers were used at all, and that is something that needs to be debated by scholars. The only country that allows such a debate is Iran. In Europe, having a revisionist perspective can get you jailed. In the U.S., you would be ostracized and most certainly lose your job.

fshmidt, either have an argument, or shut the f**k up.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Re: The Holocaust is a load of bull

Post by fschmidt »

sentinel89 wrote:fshmidt, either have an argument, or shut the f**k up.
In case you haven't noticed, this is a free speech site where you are free display your ignorance and I am free to comment on it. On most sites, telling a moderator to "shut the f**k up" would get you banned, but not here.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”