Black man punches white man in face for dating a black woman

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black man punches white man in face for dating a black woman

Post by jamesbond »

A 38-year-old white man dating a black woman was punched out at a transit workers union Christmas party in Manhattan by a black man who accused him of “taking our women,”

“What if I tell you, you are a piece of s--- white man, taking our women,” the suspect said before punching the victim in the face and grabbing his neck, cops said. The suspect, described as a black man age 40, 6-foot-2 and 240 pounds, fled the party and is still being sought.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c ... -1.2473705

I guess some black men don't want black women dating men outside their race. Here is Christelyn Karazin (who is married to a white guy) talking about the incident.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
GoodLife
Freshman Poster

Re: Black man punches white man in face for dating a black w

Post by GoodLife »

'Drunken Blackman' should be the title of the article. He will be arrested when they decide to rat him out. You will always have a few knuckleheads however the overwhelming majority of BM could careless about a BW dating a WM.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Any man who utters some blather about "our women" is both an idiot and a loser.

I am usually armed when with a white girl just hoping for an opportunity like this so I can send a poignant message in front page news to other would be hater-losers like this.

Cornfed, you around?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Any man who utters some blather about "our women" is both an idiot and a loser
There is hardly anything what I can add to this comment. I agree 100 percent. I am very supportive to any international and/or interracial dating.

Unfortunately USA is a place which did not yet overcome all these stupid racist BS-issues.

In the States, white people outnumber black people and other races/mixed people by a huge margin. It's a fact and nothing what you can do about. If you are in USA and not white, you have to accept that the majority is 'white' and you have to live with that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Any man who utters some blather about "our women" is both an idiot and a loser.
Would you think the same way if blacks were reproductively compatible with even lower primates? Lets say you were living in Africa and the government was suppressing the interspecies birth rate while encouraging the females from your tribe to breed with troops of marauding baboons, and you then had to pay taxes to support the resulting mutant hybrid offspring, who differed from their baboon ancestors only in being able to come up with more creative methods of destruction. Are you saying you would see nothing wrong with this?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:I am very supportive to any international and/or interracial dating.
Might we not distinguish between the equivalent of, say, adding a bucket of clean water to someone's septic tank vs. adding a bucket of sewage to someone's drinking water tank?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
Yohan wrote:I am very supportive to any international and/or interracial dating.
Might we not distinguish between the equivalent of, say, adding a bucket of clean water to someone's septic tank vs. adding a bucket of sewage to someone's drinking water tank?
Cornfed, I really have to say, your comments - your comparisons are unique.... LOL
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Stat wise it is supported..you don't see too many white guys with black girls..
Some of it has to deal with the level of black women attractiveness (ghetto attitude or being too fat..etc) but there are some attractive black women. WHy don't white guys or non-black guys pursue them?
Because black guys are some of the biggest cock blockers out there. I had a Korean male friend who dated a black girl and would get harass by black men.

The hypocritical part is that these are the same black guys that would want to f**k with white , asian latin girls...

If Asian guys just acted the same way..I bet there be less white guys with asian girls...
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:A 38-year-old white man dating a black woman was punched out at a transit workers union Christmas party in Manhattan by a black man who accused him of “taking our women,”

“What if I tell you, you are a piece of s--- white man, taking our women,” the suspect said before punching the victim in the face and grabbing his neck, cops said. The suspect, described as a black man age 40, 6-foot-2 and 240 pounds, fled the party and is still being sought.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-c ... -1.2473705

I guess some black men don't want black women dating men outside their race. Here is Christelyn Karazin (who is married to a white guy) talking about the incident.

Hey Jamesbond, that is a pretty sad and scary story. And I would say as Black American man myself shame on those other black males for attacking that white guy. As far as I'm concerned they are almost no different than the white racists of hate groups like the Skinheads, Neo-Nazis, the KKK, the Aryan Nation, etc. That guy has the right to defend himself in that situation (have a gun, mace, pepper spray, martial arts skills, etc.). Jamesbond, also happen to have a white brother-in-law who is married to my sister that is serving in the U.S. Air Force and currently stationed in Japan. Personally, I'm all for interracial and international/global dating and marriage. After all, life is too short to limit one's options to only one group of people, town/city, or even country in order to find happiness.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
But is that bucket truly "clean" when, upon closer inspection, it reeks of stagnation, industrial toxicity, and sulfuric acid runoff? More than being horribly bitter, that water would be lethal to even touch.

Does a bell go off CORNFAG?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

chanta76 wrote:Stat wise it is supported..you don't see too many white guys with black girls..
Some of it has to deal with the level of black women attractiveness (ghetto attitude or being too fat..etc) but there are some attractive black women. WHy don't white guys or non-black guys pursue them?
Because black guys are some of the biggest cock blockers out there. I had a Korean male friend who dated a black girl and would get harass by black men.

The hypocritical part is that these are the same black guys that would want to f**k with white , asian latin girls...

If Asian guys just acted the same way..I bet there be less white guys with asian girls...
To be fair, there are idiots of any race, there is also harassment by Asian men - the slogan 'white men are stealing our women' was created by Asian Americans, and not by black people.

It's less about black/white or Asian/white etc. It is more about the location. You will find this racist BS in USA, but otherwise there are only single cases known to me about racist harassment. I myself never had such an experience with black African people from French colonies.

Nowadays harassment is more into religion, for example Muslim men are calling abusive slogans to any woman they see in the street who does not follow Muslim dress codes, despite these females are not Muslim and are not living in a Muslim country.

It's all about uneducated intolerant people.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan wrote:
December 27th, 2015, 7:01 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Any man who utters some blather about "our women" is both an idiot and a loser
There is hardly anything what I can add to this comment. I agree 100 percent. I am very supportive to any international and/or interracial dating.

Unfortunately USA is a place which did not yet overcome all these stupid racist BS-issues.

In the States, white people outnumber black people and other races/mixed people by a huge margin. It's a fact and nothing what you can do about. If you are in USA and not white, you have to accept that the majority is 'white' and you have to live with that.
I know this comment is decades old but hell I'm going to respond to these dumb comments anyway. You support it because your no different than the people who also support homosexuality and transgenderism too. Your perfectly fine with erasing people's race by breeding them out of existence just like homos are fine with spreading aids. You believe people are racist, they believe people are homophobic and transphobic. You race mixers share a lot in common with them since you serve the same masters. You're all part of the same group that believe in eradicating tradition, the same group that pushes interracial propaganda on people, are the same group that wants to turn peoples kids into transgenders, gays, and queers.

So of course you support race mixing, your kind is the type that think a world full of mixed people with no true identity is a good thing. But that don't surprise me. Since I will rule out the possibility that you are probably a white male living in an Asian country. White people are notorious for traveling around and spreading bullshit to the locals. That's the main reason why feminist managed to get a foothold in a majority of these countries. Either because white women influenced, or Jews that look white went there had a hand in it.

Your really are no different from the feminist that travel to other countries and preach feminism to other women and end up ruining women to the point where the men can no longer date them anymore. That's when they literately have no choice at all but to find a woman from somewhere else. The only real reason why a lot of black men date white women in the first place is because they failed among their own women and somehow believe white women are "better." It's beyond me how race mixers can call anybody losers when your the one advocating for genocide. And a lot of white guys go for Asian women because they still buy into that "they are submissive" garbage.

Another thing is I suggest you educate yourself on what sovereignty means, because when people say "our men and our women" they are simply referring to their people of their identity, culture, ethnicity, etc. And while they can't directly control who their own people choose to date, marry, and have kids with. I still think it's selfish that people like you are open to the very idea of erasing people out of existence to fulfill your interracial fetish needs.

Just like most mixed people I spent a great deal of my own life as a mixed person confused about my identity with no culture I felt truly connected to. I can't say that I'm happy with being black since I don't connect with black people and have been victimized by them most of my life violently. I can't say that I'm proud of being partially Indian either because I don't feel like a real one although I've always liked Native American history and culture but I still don't feel like one of them because I'm not. When I use to go to their gatherings and festivals I was just a light skinned negro with half Indian blood that looked nothing like the long haired Native Men I saw dancing around with the feathers in their hair. So I couldn't say "I'm one of you" just because I was mixed.
If I had a choice between the two, I would rather be full blood Native American and that's how a lot of mixed people feel. They either resent one side of themselves or hate both.

There is no way I'm fathering children that don't look shit at all like me or their mother. The fact that you have to race mix just to think of yourself as "non-racist" compared to those who don't believe in it is also pretty damn sad. You are a old man that fled to Japan a decent nation with a great history and fascinating culture that you would love to f**k up with bullshit interracial propaganda the same way white women love traveling to foreign nations and preaching feminism to women in countries that never heard of it before. I guess if you can get enough Japanese women to behave less Japanese that would make you happy. But then you'd just flee and find another country to f**k up with your beliefs.

If you had the power to do so you would love nothing more than to push interracial propaganda on others and have them end up like the Filipino's that got conquered by the Spanish... The real losers are people who want to erase an entire generation of people out of existence by pushing interracial propaganda just because they have no respect for sovereignty. When Bruce Lee had a son, his son Brandon Lee looked nothing like him, Hell he was named BRANDON. That's not even a Chinese name.

He looked 100% White with no sign of Chinese blood at all. Most Asian women that do want to have kids with a white man do it because they hate their own features and want white looking kids instead of Asian looking children. The vast majority of Asian women that race mix are mostly the self hating ugly ones with low self esteem no different than self hating white women that prefer black men over white men. The "racism" you speak of is simply self hatred, there aren't that many black men running around attacking white men for dating black women, and white men in this country is so damn cucked out they aren't attacking black men either.

But THE ONLY reason why most Asian women will get with a white man and bare his kids. Is so they can have white looking children that look nothing at all like them. I've read articles written by self hating Asian women that even admitted that themselves. If I had to choose between chasing trans women or race mixing and having kids that look nothing like me. I'd rather chase transgenders. I respect sovereignty and any nation that also respects it. The one thing these countries should be weary of is letting in too many whites like you that want to destroy the place by having everyone race mix and erasing their own damn identity transforming their country into another USA.

They are no better than the Jews in power using black and browns to wreck havoc on White nations. You people f**k up your own nations by being ignorant, you open the borders and let a bunch of people just to prove you aren't "racist" you hate yourselves, no one has to even be racist toward you you create self racism. Then after you wreck your own nations you go abroad and attempt the same in a new country by trying to corrupt the locals with your garbage views. You are also wrong because white people in the United States are on the decline. They are being replaced by Hispanics and blacks both due to massive illegal immigration. This alone shows how little you know about the United States.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Black man punches white man in face for dating a black woman

Post by WilliamSmith »

See, this is why it actually is good to let people bump old threads: I like this thread.
It can also be interesting to see how anything from locations to controversies evolve over time. :D

Quickly addressing the overall topic: Yeah that's true if you want to get a romance with a black woman going you have to actually be man enough to deal with potential black hostility including violence, though from what I've heard it's often not as bad in black majority countries in the Caribbean or some African ones (eg Ghana, Kenya) since black rule and black majority is so strong that a racemixed couple in those countries is just an oddity, rather than a threat to the racially conscious blacks. (The nightmare cases of South Africa and Zimbabwe both came about because of whites actually trying to have all-white populations in a black country, then in both cases jewish billionaires financed communism and genocidal hatred and racewar to get the whites killed off, but in other places where whites aren't suicidally trying to maintain all-white communities inside black countries and then catastrophically let jews in to do that, it's not necessarily that bad at all if the blacks there like you, or at least don't care about you.)

I decided to make a thread about your views on racemixing to see what you guys think, since Winston actually lets us use free speech instead of just deleting everything other than the jews' pro-racemixing propaganda they want gentiles to buy into without tolerating opposing viewpoints.
Edit: Here is the thread I made "What are your views on racemixing", don't hold back guys, Winston allows free speech LOL: viewtopic.php?f=35&t=45471

I personally am "guilty" of racemixing, but didn't do it as an agenda, it was the ZOG (not me) that did NAFTA and destroyed all those Mexican farms and eliminated the US Border which resulted in filling up my home state with Latinos (and Latinas, hence me getting my "no pass" on steadfast racial loyalty to white karens only :mrgreen: ). It's not like I could make women teleport out of thin air and choose what exact type I want (though at this point I'd probably still choose black women if I could do that, since I like the ones from IRL so much, LOL). :lol:
Last edited by WilliamSmith on June 10th, 2022, 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Black man punches white man in face for dating a black woman

Post by WilliamSmith »

Oh, one more little thing: A lot of my posts are probably pissing off Asians, but I don't mean to be insulting, but just point out that the reason both white and black guys can get Asian women easy (at least for sex) is because they act more masculine and show more direct interest in the women who aren't as used to that in their cultures where there's more conformist behavior, and that's why a lot of Asians go for white guys, not because they all hate themselves. It's red pills, you know, whether we like to face the truth or not.
I have noticed both Asian and black women saying sad things about themselves and apparently thinking they aren't pretty even when they are, but that's usually in the jewnited states where they're being over-sensitive because of feeling they don't fit the aesthetic ideals of the popular culture, just proving for the zillionth time the "muh diversity is our strength" doesn't really hold water inside one nation, I'd say.
@WanderingProtagonist you made a lot of interesting points, but tons of those Asian women overseas don't hate themselves at all and they just think half-white/half-Asian kids are cute and good looking and want to have Michael Wong-like or Brandon Lee-like kids because they think they're good looking and just as smart as the Asian/white parents, and because they think it'll be no problem assimilating them into an Asian country in many cases. Like I mentioned, some of those Chinese Tiger Women who are hot to get a white man even still think everything about China and Chinese is completely superior even to the white man's culture even if she wants to bag a white man, so it's not all "self-hatred" at all. *shrugs*
:)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 12:48 pm
Yohan wrote:
December 27th, 2015, 7:01 am

I know this comment is decades old but hell I'm going to respond to these dumb comments anyway. You support it because your no different than the people who also support homosexuality and transgenderism too. Your perfectly fine with erasing people's race by breeding them out of existence just like homos are fine with spreading aids. You believe people are racist, they believe people are homophobic and transphobic. You race mixers share a lot in common with them since you serve the same masters. You're all part of the same group that believe in eradicating tradition, the same group that pushes interracial propaganda on people, are the same group that wants to turn peoples kids into transgenders, gays, and queers.

So of course you support race mixing, your kind is the type that think a world full of mixed people with no true identity is a good thing. But that don't surprise me. Since I will rule out the possibility that you are probably a white male living in an Asian country. White people are notorious for traveling around and spreading bullshit to the locals. That's the main reason why feminist managed to get a foothold in a majority of these countries. Either because white women influenced, or Jews that look white went there had a hand in it.

Your really are no different from the feminist that travel to other countries and preach feminism to other women and end up ruining women to the point where the men can no longer date them anymore. That's when they literately have no choice at all but to find a woman from somewhere else. The only real reason why a lot of black men date white women in the first place is because they failed among their own women and somehow believe white women are "better." It's beyond me how race mixers can call anybody losers when your the one advocating for genocide. And a lot of white guys go for Asian women because they still buy into that "they are submissive" garbage.

Another thing is I suggest you educate yourself on what sovereignty means, because when people say "our men and our women" they are simply referring to their people of their identity, culture, ethnicity, etc. And while they can't directly control who their own people choose to date, marry, and have kids with. I still think it's selfish that people like you are open to the very idea of erasing people out of existence to fulfill your interracial fetish needs.

Just like most mixed people I spent a great deal of my own life as a mixed person confused about my identity with no culture I felt truly connected to. I can't say that I'm happy with being black since I don't connect with black people and have been victimized by them most of my life violently. I can't say that I'm proud of being partially Indian either because I don't feel like a real one although I've always liked Native American history and culture but I still don't feel like one of them because I'm not. When I use to go to their gatherings and festivals I was just a light skinned negro with half Indian blood that looked nothing like the long haired Native Men I saw dancing around with the feathers in their hair. So I couldn't say "I'm one of you" just because I was mixed.
If I had a choice between the two, I would rather be full blood Native American and that's how a lot of mixed people feel. They either resent one side of themselves or hate both.

There is no way I'm fathering children that don't look shit at all like me or their mother. The fact that you have to race mix just to think of yourself as "non-racist" compared to those who don't believe in it is also pretty damn sad. You are a old man that fled to Japan a decent nation with a great history and fascinating culture that you would love to f**k up with bullshit interracial propaganda the same way white women love traveling to foreign nations and preaching feminism to women in countries that never heard of it before. I guess if you can get enough Japanese women to behave less Japanese that would make you happy. But then you'd just flee and find another country to f**k up with your beliefs.

If you had the power to do so you would love nothing more than to push interracial propaganda on others and have them end up like the Filipino's that got conquered by the Spanish... The real losers are people who want to erase an entire generation of people out of existence by pushing interracial propaganda just because they have no respect for sovereignty. When Bruce Lee had a son, his son Brandon Lee looked nothing like him, Hell he was named BRANDON. That's not even a Chinese name.

He looked 100% White with no sign of Chinese blood at all. Most Asian women that do want to have kids with a white man do it because they hate their own features and want white looking kids instead of Asian looking children. The vast majority of Asian women that race mix are mostly the self hating ugly ones with low self esteem no different than self hating white women that prefer black men over white men. The "racism" you speak of is simply self hatred, there aren't that many black men running around attacking white men for dating black women, and white men in this country is so damn cucked out they aren't attacking black men either.

But THE ONLY reason why most Asian women will get with a white man and bare his kids. Is so they can have white looking children that look nothing at all like them. I've read articles written by self hating Asian women that even admitted that themselves. If I had to choose between chasing trans women or race mixing and having kids that look nothing like me. I'd rather chase transgenders. I respect sovereignty and any nation that also respects it. The one thing these countries should be weary of is letting in too many whites like you that want to destroy the place by having everyone race mix and erasing their own damn identity transforming their country into another USA.

They are no better than the Jews in power using black and browns to wreck havoc on White nations. You people f**k up your own nations by being ignorant, you open the borders and let a bunch of people just to prove you aren't "racist" you hate yourselves, no one has to even be racist toward you you create self racism. Then after you wreck your own nations you go abroad and attempt the same in a new country by trying to corrupt the locals with your garbage views. You are also wrong because white people in the United States are on the decline. They are being replaced by Hispanics and blacks both due to massive illegal immigration. This alone shows how little you know about the United States.

Wow! You are based man! haha

The race-mixers deny their children any tradition and end up leaving them mentally confused about who they truly are.

I dated a few girls who were mixed in one way or another and they didn't really fit in and they made remarks regarding this.

For some reason half white/half black girls really like me for whatever reason and they are nice enough but I have found that a number of them only will date white guys especially if they had a black father. One girls father cheated on her mom and broke up the family and so she only will date white guys.

Well, in the last piece the USA is in terminal decline and I think a major financial collapse is coming. The Fed Gov. is bankrupt along with many state/local governments. My boss who is a field grade officer in the military has told us that he expects the US to financially collapse and lose the reserve currency and become a third world country and he even stated it will be like Brazil due to demographics but that is if the situation can normalize itself. It might not because of the government bankruptcy and the loss of pensions, social security, and various other welfare schemes. I think a lot of people don't want to think about what would happen if the EBT cards and WIC were to stop....you would have like 50 million people without food.....the future for the USA is going to become extremely violent for a while during this financial collapse. I do think the people in the inner cities especially the blacks are going to be extremely violent especially to each other but especially to other races. Man I would recommend leaving any inner cities or major metro areas.