Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 7:47 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 7:42 pm
You need professional help..... Maybe then you'll have a small chance to get big wealth and beautiful women than you obviously can't.
As if my life depended on that, right? This is where you just expose yourself as the pathetic run-of-the-mill fake businessman you are. Really wealthy people would be embarrassed to even mention anything about their wealth and success.

You seem the perfect crossover of an alt-right/MGTOW nutter, a self-help scam victim and one of these circle-jerking neo-masculinity kids who are all talk and no walk. The truly embarrassing part is that you're in your 50s. And you show the maturity of one of those teenagers. Even @Winston noticed that.

How you just won't shut the f**k up and curl back in your corner, it's beyond me.
I see we're back to your pathological wealth envy again huh? :D

When someone is "Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs" they often have ungoverned behavior such as yours. I feel sorry for your family and coworkers. Toxic people are hell to have be around. Lucky for me, I get to pick and choose when to set you off!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 8:08 pm

When someone is "Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs" they often have ungoverned behavior such as yours. I feel sorry for your family and coworkers. Toxic people are hell to have be around. Lucky for me, I get to pick and choose when to set you off!
Once again, the only feelings possible with you are indifference, pity or anger. Envy is definitely not one of them. Even hate seems too much for you... If you didn't continue to provoke and insult me, I would leave you to your delusions and observe you from afar, like a zoo visitor would with the pitiful old gorilla flinging mud and shit against the wall, convinced he's the King of the Jungle.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 8:16 pm
July 5th, 2020, 8:08 pm

Once again, the only feelings possible with you are indifference, pity or anger. Envy is definitely not one of them. Even hate seems too much for you... If you didn't continue to provoke and insult me, I would leave you to your delusions and observe you from afar, like a zoo visitor would with the pitiful old gorilla flinging mud and shit against the wall, convinced he's the King of the Jungle.
I'm thinking there might be some element of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder going on with you. I leave and come back and you're still glued to your keyboard ready to react.

How much of a typical day do you waste ruminating about my picking apart your ego and self-esteem? I might be having a more profound effect on you than I thought! :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 8:56 pm
I'm thinking there might be some element of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder going on with you. I leave and come back and you're still glued to your keyboard ready to react.

How much of a typical day do you waste ruminating about my picking apart your ego and self-esteem? I might be having a more profound effect on you than I thought! :mrgreen:
LOL...of course you provoking me into writing back has no mention in your mental scheme of things.

Bashing on the biggest a**hole I have ever met, offline and online, while improving my English is something I can afford to do while the world is quarantined. You seem to have plenty of time in your hands and plenty of bile to pour, I can see :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 9:35 pm
July 5th, 2020, 8:56 pm

LOL...of course you provoking me into writing back has no mention in your mental scheme of things.

Bashing on the biggest a**hole I have ever met, offline and online, while improving my English is something I can afford to do while the world is quarantined. You seem to have plenty of time in your hands and plenty of bile to pour, I can see :)
Ah, you've never met me. I generally don't fraternize with "the help" at hotels.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Ah, you've never met me. I generally don't fraternize with "the help" at hotels.
Never met you and I'd love to keep it that way. You probably never even set foot in a hotel of the Hilton family. You sound fast food/motel/backpacker hostel material, through and through.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Traveler wrote:
November 12th, 2015, 2:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

"Looks to me like your run of the mill scams, so popular in China and South Korea. They try and find a foreigner in a very public place, piss him/her off enough that they throw the first punch and sue. Foreigners are targeted because 9/10 times the Chinese and Korean police will take the side of their countrymen, no matter what evidence you have."

I've heard about similar situations in Korea. It's really a no-win situation for a foreigner. The best thing to do is walk away. In the US, such harassment might quickly lead to a fight. In Asia, you could end up paying someone hundreds or thousands of dollars in compensation if you hit them. The cops won't care that you were provoked.
Does the guy on the train remind you of any posters on this forum?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 9:41 pm
July 5th, 2020, 9:38 pm
Never met you and I'd love to keep it that way. You probably never even set foot in a hotel of the Hilton family. You sound fast food/motel/backpacker hostel material, through and through.
Although I already knew it, thanks for confirming that you work at the Conrad in Pasay, Manila! :mrgreen:
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 10:59 pm
Although I already knew it, thanks for confirming that you work at the Conrad! :mrgreen:
Yeah, whatever. Granpa's always right.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Traveler wrote:
November 12th, 2015, 2:56 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA

"Looks to me like your run of the mill scams, so popular in China and South Korea. They try and find a foreigner in a very public place, piss him/her off enough that they throw the first punch and sue. Foreigners are targeted because 9/10 times the Chinese and Korean police will take the side of their countrymen, no matter what evidence you have."

I've heard about similar situations in Korea. It's really a no-win situation for a foreigner. The best thing to do is walk away. In the US, such harassment might quickly lead to a fight. In Asia, you could end up paying someone hundreds or thousands of dollars in compensation if you hit them. The cops won't care that you were provoked.
Does the guy on the train remind you of any posters on this forum?
It really does! Specifically:

-He is ugly as sin, but he is calling the Hapa with the girl ugly.

-He is a low-status, blue collar worker who likely makes very little money, but he is trying to project his low-status onto the Hapa by calling him "trash."

-He is triggered by the Hapa's having a girlfriend that he himself cannot get.

-He accuses the girl of being a prostitute (AKA a trick) because he cannot have her.

-He tries to tell the Hapa that all Taiwanese think about him with the same disdain.

-He tries to scare the Hapa into thinking that random locals are going to beat him up.

-Everyone can see that the Hapa is a much smarter, impressive, and better-looking man than the aggressor, but the aggressor is trying to gaslight him into thinking the reverse is true. Failing that, he just wants to fight the Hapa out of pure, unmitigated status envy.

This is TEXTBOOK and very much reminds me of "the unnamed."

This is a great example of pathological envy where one who wishes he had what another does, tries to harass, demean, or devalue the target of the envy. The point of the aggressor was to lower the self-esteem or self-image of the Hapa or to provoke him into physical conflict where the aggressor could unleash his fury upon him. We see some of the same on this forum which is not a surprise.

I have some measure of experience with pathological envy. The best thing to do is not to engage them and behave as they do not exist. They usually go away, but if they want to fight, allow them to visually bully you first so witnesses can see, then beat the living crap out of them and exit quickly.

Since the stuff on this forum is online only, I like to pick the aggressors apart bit by bit to make them feel even worse about themselves. That tends to teach a painful lesson so they don't unleash their pathological envy on anyone else in the future.

@Hypermak!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 11:13 pm
It really does! Specifically:

-He is ugly as sin, but he is calling the Hapa with the girl ugly.

-He is a low-status, blue collar worker who likely makes very little money, but he is trying to project his low-status onto the Hapa by calling him "trash."

-He is triggered by the Hapa's having a girlfriend that he himself cannot get.

-He accuses the girl of being a prostitute (AKA a trick) because he cannot have her.

-He tries to tell the Hapa that all Taiwanese think about him with the same disdain.

-He tries to scare the Hapa into thinking that random locals are going to beat him up.

-Everyone can see that the Hapa is a much smarter, impressive, and better-looking man than the aggressor, but the aggressor is trying to gaslight him into thinking the reverse is true. Failing that, he just wants to fight the Hapa out of pure, unmitigated status envy.

This is TEXTBOOK and very much reminds me of "the unnamed."

This is a great example of pathological envy where one who wishes he had what another does, tries to harass, demean, or devalue the target of the envy. The point of the aggressor was to lower the self-esteem or self-image of the Hapa or to provoke him into physical conflict where the aggressor could unleash his fury upon him. We see some of the same on this forum which is not a surprise.

I have some measure of experience with pathological envy. The best thing to do is not to engage them and behave as they do not exist. They usually go away, but if they want to fight, allow them to visually bully you first so witnesses can see, then beat the living crap out of them and exit quickly.

Since the stuff on this forum is online only, I like to pick the aggressors apart bit by bit to make them feel even worse about themselves. That tends to teach a painful lesson so they don't unleash their pathological envy on anyone else in the future.

@Hypermak!
Nice try, moron, nice try. Dig more dirt, dig more...no shame...

As to the "aggressors", let's go back and check who started provoking and insulting, every single time.

If you really want to behave like "they" don't exist why don't you just shut the f*ck up, for good? You just keep embarrassing yourself. Just mean it, instead of acting like an immature teenager!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 5th, 2020, 8:16 pm
If you didn't continue to provoke and insult me, I would leave you to your delusions and observe you from afar, like a zoo visitor would with the pitiful old gorilla flinging mud and shit against the wall, convinced he's the King of the Jungle.
Hoy hoy hoy hoy hoy so we see contrarian = pitiful old gorilla flinging mud and shit against the wall, convinced he's the King of the Jungle.....he miss old day when have silverback status but now poor decrepacity animal that youth rival cast out to die alone on forum lala land bang chest oy oy oy and hope some basement man happy aborder wantbe envy him here so we see happy aboard validates is any attention any response when you insult he say you jealousy because already he sickhead so yes he need pity but better leave alone to his cage not trigger more so he not suffer heart not die hi blood presuring raging ape

easy name for contrarian is "old shit flinging gorilla"
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 5th, 2020, 11:13 pm
I like to pick the aggressors apart bit by bit to make them feel even worse about themselves. That tends to teach a painful lesson so they don't unleash their pathological envy on anyone else in the future.
We can carry on like this forever, I promise you that, and I will never feel "worse about myself".

The only reaction you have in me is one of pity and anger, with the anger often overwhelming the pity. I could well say that you deserve to be "taught a lesson" because you need to literally smash your face on to the fact that nobody, absolutely nobody is buying your tales of wealth, success and charm with the ladies, especially if you degrade yourself posting slanderous new threads just to mock other people, derailing perfectly fine threads (this is the fourth, of the recent ones) into personal attacks, and showing the fragility of your mental state.

All this bravado, pick them apart, mop the floor, cheflet, short and ugly, I have all the girls in Kiev and what have you got, these are all products of your mind. It's dick measuring that would be embarrassing coming from a 14 year old and you are what, 55? :shock:

If this is stuff that you have to tell to yourself, just do it on your own, in front or a mirror. Or seek help! Stop polluting every thread with personal attacks.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:21 am
We can carry on like this forever, I promise you that, and I will never feel "worse about myself".
Nice try.... You and I both know you pretty much have lost it already. You'll never be the same. I guarantee you that. You're embarrassed about your line of work, and you're furious that you'll never be wealthy and appealing to high-value women. Your local prostitutes don't count.....
:lol:
hypermak wrote: absolutely nobody is buying your tales of wealth, success and charm with the ladies.....
Riiiight. This from the person who just yesterday was asking me for specific details of my government career and positions. :roll:

Speak for yourself. The people PMing me for more details get more details that I would NEVER post out in the open because losers like you don't deserve it.

Go cry in your pillow now that the deep narcissistic injury I inflicted on you is paining you so much. Shall I continue?
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 6th, 2020, 12:38 am
hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:21 am
Nice try.... You and I both know you pretty much have lost it already. You'll never be the same. I guarantee you that. You're embarrassed about your line of work, and you're furious that you'll never be wealthy and appealing to high-value women. Your local prostitutes don't count.....
:lol:
OK you idiot. I am exactly the same as I was yesterday and I will be the same tomorrow. Tell me why a restaurant manager should be embarassed of his or her "line of work". Tens of thousands of people who make this industry work, worldwide, should hide in a corner crying and be embarrassed because a senile loser high on testosterone replacement and self-help bullcrap is trying hard to feel all important by bashing on them.

That's why I asked you what you do, loser, because my profession is in my avatar, I have never hid what is because I am proud of it. It's my passion, my life, my family legacy. Do you have anything to show, apart from your arrogance and aggressive behaviour worth an ancient gorilla?

I have to wonder where you would be without having to come over here to bust people's balls with your stories. You probably never worked hard a day in your life of a cosy white collar black diversity worker. Now you're retired you have way too much time in your hands, which is why you created this bogus identity as the wealthy successful viveur. As if going to Kiev was something incredibly special. As if paying for girls to dine and maybe sleep with you was something out of this world.

You are either an extremely deluded little man who is just making up this stuff to fill up the void of a meaningless, lonely white collar life, or you are just another sexpat who wants to call his typical shenanigans under a different name. Pig and lipstick basically.
July 6th, 2020, 12:38 am
Speak for yourself. The people PMing me for more details get more details that I would NEVER post out in the open because losers like you don't deserve it.

Go cry in your pillow now that the deep narcissistic injury I inflicted on you is paining you so much. Shall I continue?
You can continue for as long as you want. All you're doing is giving yourself away for the pathetic fake you are. You are not doing yourself any favours but if your narcissism needs it, be my guest.