White Women Who Only Date Black Men

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Women Who Only Date Black Men

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Always good to see the resident low-status white guys rant and rave about being losers who resent black men with white women.

Makes my day each and every time.....
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: White Women Who Only Date Black Men

Post by Blue Murder »

Eh, hate to agree with the dims but they are somewhat correct. Black men tend to be easier to get for women with lower or low sexual market value. Stereotypes don't come from nowhere. Not legitimate ones, anyway. HOWEVER, this does not apply to every black male, and I've met a few who are zero-sum with dysfunctional females and think with their big heads. It should be common sense that no matter how attractive a woman is, she's chaff if her mental/emotional state is questionable. Personally, I head for the hills when I see any red flags, and I DO mean ANY. Life is easy when you pick better mates.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.