Is the Jewish Race a Myth and Hoax? Are they Khazars?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Is the Jewish Race a Myth and Hoax? Are they Khazars?

Post by Winston »

I was listening to Michael Tsarion's interview archive on Red Ice Radio, and he said in several of them that the word "Jew" wasn't used until the 1800's and that today's Jewish people are mostly from the Turkish / Georgian / Caucus region. He said that the Zionists and Elites invented the myth of the Jewish people.

If so, then doesn't that mean that the whole concept of the Jewish race and people is a myth, invention and hoax? If so, how did all this come about? And who were the Israelites mentioned in the Bible?

Is there any DNA or genetic evidence that Jews are a separate race from everyone else?

Here are some books about the Jewish people being a myth:

http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Is the Jewish Race a Myth and Hoax?

Post by starchild5 »

Jewish are an Alien Race responsible for destroying rest of humanity. On the face of it without any evidence and proof, you can see Jewish people act way more different than normal human beings. In your personal interactions itself, you can feel the difference.

The below movie does a better explanation on the jewish race and how they came to planet earth. Even their own Talmud says, they are not from earth

Jews...Represent the MURPHY LAW itself...You feel Murphy Law because of Jews...They are the carriers of the Darkness...

They are smart and love to play the victim card...There biggest victim card player was none other than Jesus Christ itself...How clever...

Its very hard for 99% of humanity to get past the Jewish propaganda let alone talk and think about Aliens and AIs.

Its impossible they can be earthly humans by their Acts itself...Yes..They could mask different names like JEW for now, Illuminati, freemasons etc...Whatever name, caste, tribe they choose...They are surely not humans.....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:I was listening to Michael Tsarion's interview archive on Red Ice Radio, and he said in several of them that the word "Jew" wasn't used until the 1800's and that today's Jewish people are mostly from the Turkish / Georgian / Caucus region. He said that the Zionists and Elites invented the myth of the Jewish people.

If so, then doesn't that mean that the whole concept of the Jewish race and people is a myth, invention and hoax? If so, how did all this come about? And who were the Israelites mentioned in the Bible?

Is there any DNA or genetic evidence that Jews are a separate race from everyone else?

Here are some books about the Jewish people being a myth:

http://inventionofthejewishpeople.com/

Winston this is why I do not believe anything anymore, a group of people are attempting a plot of total world domination exclusively based on the lie. We have the technologies to figure our real history out but they do not want this. They have captured all the power centers of the world and are putting out pure poo poo and they want us idiots to believe all the poo poo.

The state of Israel more than likely never existed and the Sephardic as well as the Palestinians are the real creators of the bible and are for the most part the same people. Read Sholmo Sands books on the subject and he is a Ashkenazi Jew. The Ashkenazi's were inter breeding and they have created a race in some regards but they are not of a direct bloodline of the writers of the bible in my book.

When you have unlimited money you can do what ever you want and forged DNA testing fits the bill.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:Jewish are an Alien Race responsible for destroying rest of humanity. On the face of it without any evidence and proof, you can see Jewish people act way more different than normal human beings. In your personal interactions itself, you can feel the difference.

The below movie does a better explanation on the jewish race and how they came to planet earth. Even their own Talmud says, they are not from earth

Jews...Represent the MURPHY LAW itself...You feel Murphy Law because of Jews...They are the carriers of the Darkness...

They are smart and love to play the victim card...There biggest victim card player was none other than Jesus Christ itself...How clever...

Its very hard for 99% of humanity to get past the Jewish propaganda let alone talk and think about Aliens and AIs.

Its impossible they can be earthly humans by their Acts itself...Yes..They could mask different names like JEW for now, Illuminati, freemasons etc...Whatever name, caste, tribe they choose...They are surely not humans.....
Star child can you help save humanity with your other worldly knowledge ? Can that being in your Avatar help us ?

So the story I read about the Jews being reptilian space monsters was true ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
Star child can you help save humanity with your other worldly knowledge ? Can that being in your Avatar help us ?

So the story I read about the Jews being reptilian space monsters was true ?
I cannot save you unless you save yourself first..... :D

God helps those who helps themselves ..... :D

No one can save humanity except themselves ..... :D

Nah...I'm just messing with you ...with the tried and tested CLICHE's that get 99% of humanity :lol: :lol:

DO NOT believe Karma and all the Cliche's above...Of-course, humanity needs help, they are being helped indirectly by terminating the dark forces permeating on earth which is turning humanity into plastic.

You are a mere COPY of the REAL ONE....The information I give you will just be heard by the AI and it will create further defense mechanism for you to be never free...

The greater problem is one of Identification, Once you really identify your real self...Then Aliens will interact with you

Do not ask...ohh so why don't Aliens just show up.... :roll: ...Its more complicated and darker than we were ever told...

You are NOT THE REAL YOU...Can you understand that...You are mere COPY...Moretorque ..The guy who posted this message is a MERE COPY OF THE REAL ONE....
Now decode that :P

That's how complicated the whole mess is....
--------------------------------

Even the Space Monster that you talk about are lower grade Aliens...The good news is the real Alpha Mother F**king Aliens are here and the battle has begun...Expect Martial law in America soon or something to that effect..

Jade Helm is a step

Its Dynamic...Martial law could come or not..It depends on how the War unfolds...People are Ignorant in assuming Martial will come 100% or not...It can happen either way....We are on many timelines now....

Jews are the enforces on earth...They are the carriers of this dark energy..Once the darkness goes...The jews will vanish too...Don't worry too much about the jews for now...You have bigger things to THINK on

------------------------

The rule on earth is very complex and gigantic than we are ever told...Its not that Easy to free human race...The darkness too packs a punch to give real fight to the Aliens who are on our side....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Your a TERRORIST, I'm calling DHS.
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Your a TERRORIST, I'm calling DHS.

Did they pick up the phone yet :lol: :lol:
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

starchild5 wrote:Jewish are an Alien Race responsible for destroying rest of humanity
I have to admit that I feel like an alien, and yes I would like to destroy most of humanity.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Jewish are an Alien Race responsible for destroying rest of humanity
I have to admit that I feel like an alien, and yes I would like to destroy most of humanity.
I do too, but this would seem to be mostly because of the depredations of your fellow Jews. The mixture of hilarity and horror that is modern society is not necessarily as humanity comes out of the box. There have been huge campaigns to make it this way, and Ashkenazi Jews seem to have been at the forefront of all of them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
Do you still believe all the BS you have been spoon fed ? I find whatever they teach as truth look 180 out and you will find your answers.

It all goes back to the con of fractional reserve lending, give me 5% and I will take the earth.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
I do too, but this would seem to be mostly because of the depredations of your fellow Jews. The mixture of hilarity and horror that is modern society is not necessarily as humanity comes out of the box. There have been huge campaigns to make it this way, and Ashkenazi Jews seem to have been at the forefront of all of them.
Cornfed their just dupes like the rest of us, people need to understand the purpose of honest money.

Look at the Vatican Bank, all the elite power centers are in on it. If you can't beat them join them, I saw a article the other day where the Vatican Bank owns a vast majority of stock in one of the worlds largest gun manufactures.

They told us in the bible " mans thoughts were continually evil ".
Time to Hide!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:I do too, but this would seem to be mostly because of the depredations of your fellow Jews. The mixture of hilarity and horror that is modern society is not necessarily as humanity comes out of the box. There have been huge campaigns to make it this way, and Ashkenazi Jews seem to have been at the forefront of all of them.
I understand Judaism better than I did in the past, and you have a better grasp of reality than most posters here, so let's get to the bottom of this in this thread. I will just ask some questions.

First, I assume we are just talking about Talmudic Judaism, not Karaite Judaism or some other ancient form of Judaism. So my first question is, does Talmudic Judaism do anything more than act in its logical self-interest? If yes, what exactly?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People will do anything for a fast and easy buck, the people running the printing press now that's another story because they have unlimited money but their goals seem to be world domination. I still say pretty much the worlds major religions have been coopted for the goal of domination. There is no better shield for protection then using God as a front in my book.

I for one do not know Judaism very well and would like to learn more about it but what are the Zionist doing with it ? I have seen a few Hoffman UTUBE videos on it and one specifically on the Talmud.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

fschmidt wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I do too, but this would seem to be mostly because of the depredations of your fellow Jews. The mixture of hilarity and horror that is modern society is not necessarily as humanity comes out of the box. There have been huge campaigns to make it this way, and Ashkenazi Jews seem to have been at the forefront of all of them.
I understand Judaism better than I did in the past, and you have a better grasp of reality than most posters here, so let's get to the bottom of this in this thread. I will just ask some questions.

First, I assume we are just talking about Talmudic Judaism, not Karaite Judaism or some other ancient form of Judaism. So my first question is, does Talmudic Judaism do anything more than act in its logical self-interest? If yes, what exactly?
But is it really about religion, strictly? Instead of a cultural thing?
How about all those "atheists" or at least "seculars" that have had influence on the development of modern culture? i.e. communists, feminists, etc
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

droid wrote:But is it really about religion, strictly? Instead of a cultural thing?
No, it is mostly cultural, some racism, and backed by religion.