Original PUA's were mostly Jews

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Original PUA's were mostly Jews

Post by Cornfed »

This would make sense because for whatever reason Jews seem to be at the forefront of any movement that destroys society, and PUAs certainly do that.

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-jews-of ... -industry/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Not sure if I agree with this article but I can see the points in it. Usually from my experience the reason why jews get into pick up is that jewish guys tends to be short and unattractive looking compared to nordic men and need game. Plus jews are great talkers...
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Original PUAs mostly Jews

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:This would make sense because for whatever reason Jews seem to be at the forefront of any movement that destroys society, and PUAs certainly do that.
I don't know much about PUAs, so I don't know if this is true, but it certainly could be. My answer is, so what? The whole PUA business didn't come into existence until the West was already beyond the point of no return, beyond redemption. The West is now plagued with parasites of all kinds; PUAs, bankers, corrupt politicians, and other slime. I have nothing against these parasites because they are only speeding up the destruction of a society that deserves to be destroyed.

I think it's important to understand how a society breaks down. It's much the same as a organism. A healthy organism has a healthy immune system that keeps infections out. A healthy organism gets sick either because its immune system declines or because of a very potent invasion. In societal terms, the immune system is religion. The PUAs are a rather weak infection that any healthy society can keep out. In the West, the immune system (religion) broke down first, and then all kinds of parasites invaded. So I think it's wrong to blame the parasites for the problems. Wiping out any subset of the parasites (liberal Jews, for example) may slow the disease but won't change anything in the end.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:This would make sense because for whatever reason Jews seem to be at the forefront of any movement that destroys society, and PUAs certainly do that.
Thanks
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I've never heard of Jews having any trouble getting laid, but okay.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The Daily Stormer folks strike me as being rather envious of Jews.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

David DeAngelo (Eben Pagan) isn't Jewish. He was in a ****ing Christian metal band when he was a teenager lol. Strauss is a Kittian-American agnostic with British blood. Mystery (cause I ain't typing out his long ass name) is a freakin' Serb-Canadian athiest.

Good 'ol stormies, assuming anyone they don't like is a Jew without even doing the most basic of research or knowing anything about the people they're talking about. They'd probably think I was a Jew because I look Jewish, even though I'm German as fuark and don't have a single Jew in my family tree.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, that must mean that PUAs are okay, then.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

pandabear wrote:Well, that must mean that PUAs are okay, then.
They're horrible people, but just saying "the Jews did this!" as a default reaction to every bad thing ever is both stupid and sad.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
I don't know much about PUAs, so I don't know if this is true, but it certainly could be. My answer is, so what? The whole PUA business didn't come into existence until the West was already beyond the point of no return, beyond redemption. The West is now plagued with parasites of all kinds; PUAs, bankers, corrupt politicians, and other slime. I have nothing against these parasites because they are only speeding up the destruction of a society that deserves to be destroyed.

I think it's important to understand how a society breaks down. It's much the same as a organism. A healthy organism has a healthy immune system that keeps infections out. A healthy organism gets sick either because its immune system declines or because of a very potent invasion. In societal terms, the immune system is religion. The PUAs are a rather weak infection that any healthy society can keep out. In the West, the immune system (religion) broke down first, and then all kinds of parasites invaded. So I think it's wrong to blame the parasites for the problems. Wiping out any subset of the parasites (liberal Jews, for example) may slow the disease but won't change anything in the end.
Exactly right.

Rome fell with no conspiracies, just moral rot and corruption. Some say the rot began when old Roman nature-gods were supplanted by beautiful Greek stone idols. A subtle, sensual spin on the old religion of righteousness and duty.

And in the Christian West, Jews were never (for centuries) even allowed to enter until Cromwell's Puritan-Heretic revolution. Schism allowed infestation. But if there had been no Calvinist heresy, no schism, no pre-exisitng City of London microstate, no porcine mercantile hegemony, then the Sephardic Jewry holed up in Venice would have had no entry to the finest nation on Earth. Maggots follow decay, not the other way around.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

HouseMD wrote:
David DeAngelo (Eben Pagan) isn't Jewish. He was in a ****ing Christian metal band when he was a teenager lol. Strauss is a Kittian-American agnostic with British blood. Mystery (cause I ain't typing out his long a** name) is a freakin' Serb-Canadian athiest.
LOL just saying someone is an atheist doesn't mean he isnt a Jew. Many Jews in the USSA are atheists.

Being in a Christian metal band doesnt mean you're not born a Jew. Jews started off as a tribe, nowadays you could call them a collective, I suppose. In that (like Attila's Huns), new members are welcome, so long as they "identify". But a religion? Nope.

Following Jesus Christ is anathema, true. But once you foreswear Jesus, you are accepted back. Like for example, Bob Dylan. Or any other apostate Crypto-Jew who later re-identifies with the Tribe, for whatever purpose.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Jester wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
David DeAngelo (Eben Pagan) isn't Jewish. He was in a ****ing Christian metal band when he was a teenager lol. Strauss is a Kittian-American agnostic with British blood. Mystery (cause I ain't typing out his long a** name) is a freakin' Serb-Canadian athiest.
LOL just saying someone is an atheist doesn't mean he isnt a Jew. Many Jews in the USSA are atheists.

Being in a Christian metal band doesnt mean you're not born a Jew. Jews started off as a tribe, nowadays you could call them a collective, I suppose. In that (like Attila's Huns), new members are welcome, so long as they "identify". But a religion? Nope.

Following Jesus Christ is anathema, true. But once you foreswear Jesus, you are accepted back. Like for example, Bob Dylan. Or any other apostate Crypto-Jew who later re-identifies with the Tribe, for whatever purpose.
Guy who's descended from Scotts and Brits, raised Christian, is Christian, and sang in a Christian metal band is a Jew because why? Oh right, because he is doing things that you view as "Jew-ey." A guy who's straight up Serb and French-Canadian and a lifelong atheist, that is neither practicing as a Jew now or is a Jew by descent is a Jew too? A Brit-athiest is a Jew as well?

Slapping Jew on everything that you don't like makes the term meaningless. Everyone that's bringing down society isn't a damn Jew.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

HouseMD wrote:Everyone that's bringing down society isn't a damn Jew.
Maybe that's the new definition. Jew=anyone bringing down society.

The inventor of Coca-Cola had to have been a Jew, because he made money off of making Gentiles fat and rotting their teeth. So that all of the Gentiles were forced to go to Jewish doctors to treat their diabetes, and to Jewish dentists for their fillings and root canals.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Everyone that's bringing down society isn't a damn Jew.
Maybe that's the new definition. Jew=anyone bringing down society.

The inventor of Coca-Cola had to have been a Jew, because he made money off of making Gentiles fat and rotting their teeth. So that all of the Gentiles were forced to go to Jewish doctors to treat their diabetes, and to Jewish dentists for their fillings and root canals.
Damn...you have found them out! Jews also conspired to change diet in the West- not only to cause
tooth decay, but the secret Gastric Protocols of Zion recently unearthed in a secret crypt in Paris, reveal that the Zionist Elders conspired to mentally constipate all of Western civilization via high density foods like bagels. If you give this forum a read-over, you must admit they they are succeeding.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Yavolt!

The Jews are a group of extremely smart ubermenschen, who are able to get all of the money out of us untermenschen, by persuading us to pay thousands of dollars for useless PUA training.